Anything to be aware of dating a single mom?

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
8 Man style: In order to show your love, you need to hunt down 2 complete minty set of Metal Slug AES and pass on to the kids. I am sure they will love you even more.

I gave metal gear V headset and remote transformer car to the kids and they love it .......

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I gave metal gear V headset and remote transformer car to the kids and they love it .......

lol she's already got you giving away your shit? You will forever be a worthless cuck.

Have fun babysitting while she "entertains" Wesley and Byron.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Yeah, i know that. Just need to know her better and see if we like each other, then we can talk about kids together.

Talk about kids together?

Getting ahead of yourself already?

No offense dude, but I can smell the desperation wafting through the monitor.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Talk about kids together?

Getting ahead of yourself already?

No offense dude, but I can smell the desperation wafting through the monitor.

when I say "kids", I mean her kids now..............
I take one step at the time, no worry.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Speaking from experience here, single moms are easy to real in, effortless to bang...and also clingy, possessive, attention starved and quick to cheat/monkey branch to other men.

When mine cheated, I acted fast and used my fake indignation to pry her off me and get her out of my life ASAP.

Enjoy the ride while you can, but never forget that she as a mother is biologically hardwired to scam men out of their money, time and resources to ensure a better life for her offspring.

Ignore this common knowledge at your own peril.

Last edited:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Speaking from experience here, single moms are easy to real in, effortless to bang...and also clingy, possessive, attention starved and quick to cheat/monkey branch to other men.

When mine cheated, I acted fast and used my fake indignation to pry her off me and get her out of my life ASAP.

Enjoy the ride while you can, but never forget that she as a mother is biologically hardwired to scam men out of their money, time and resources to ensure a better life for her offspring.

Use them AND loose them.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
LS just make sure you take YOUR time with it and don't let her rush you into anything you really aren't ready for as far as a deeper relationship. You can still date, hang with her kids (if you really like them), and treat her to things sometimes without fully putting your heart into it. Just don't let her use you and don't over think allot of situations because she might actually just be a cool woman that happens to have two kids with some dude she doesn't get along with anymore.
Give it a go if you really like her I say.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
LS just make sure you take YOUR time with it and don't let her rush you into anything you really aren't ready for as far as a deeper relationship. You can still date, hang with her kids (if you really like them), and treat her to things sometimes without fully putting your heart into it. Just don't let her use you and don't over think allot of situations because she might actually just be a cool woman that happens to have two kids with some dude she doesn't get along with anymore.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Don't do that, don't help him.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Is one of the kids a boy? Because if you're still around when he reaches his teen years. He will try to kick your ass. Probably not just once. You will be in his mind the one who took his mom, and dismissed his dad. Good luck with the rules of the Savannah kick in. You as the older male figure will be challenged in many ways by the young buck.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I wanna know Makismo's position on all of this. :envy:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
He is the one impregnating all the single moms

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. At 40, the single mom is in full effect when it comes to my peers, I see it all of the time. I've got to hear plenty of stories from many of those caught in that mess.

By 40, they are fully aware of the power of the pussy and are no longer afraid to exploit that power. Like you said, getting laid is damn near an inevitability, they have no problem giving it up to rope-a-dope you into their life. Another inevitable thing is that ultimately, they don't give a good shit about you when it comes to "you -vs- her kids". Not only will she fleece you of any resources you can give, she'll instantly dump you for a better resource if one comes along. Another thing that Iv'e seen destroy a second marriage is manipulative kids figuring out that any time they pit themselves -vs- you, the mom will side with them nearly 100% of the time. This translates to the children using you as a tool to get what they want.

I'll say it again, I'm glad I'm not on the market...I would not want to deal with that shit.

Use them AND loose them.

As sad as it sounds, this seems to be the best stance most of the time. Beat them at their own game. I have one co-worker who takes this approach ad he often says that the only down side is the post fuck call-a-thon.

Last edited:

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
been in a long-term relationship with a single mom for a few years now. it's going well. her kid gets along with my kid, our kids both like us, it's fine. it can work, just gotta put work in. good luck.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Don't do that, don't help him.

Why? Isn't your main goal to get everyone you don't like to stop posting here? You have a better chance doing that by helping LS get distracted by a woman, then by trolling him.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Is one of the kids a boy? Because if you're still around when he reaches his teen years. He will try to kick your ass. Probably not just once. You will be in his mind the one who took his mom, and dismissed his dad. Good luck with the rules of the Savannah kick in. You as the older male figure will be challenged in many ways by the young buck.

Hopefully not in that case............................:(

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Women...ha, my best advice is, drop the retard complex and play the field. Even if it's fuglies 'cause I'm guessing that's all you're gonna get but that's beside the point, just play the field for a while man. You're going from cuckold to step bicth, why?! There's plenty of women that just want a good fuck, if they like it they'll come for more and abide to your schedule, don't let them consume your life, don't tangle yourself on a relationship, take it slow, practice some fuckeroos with the broad, see if she passes all the official good fuck tests and in the mean time enjoy your freedom! Women are more willing to experiment with their detriment that you think...they might even surprise you, so get busy and perform up to par!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Women...ha, my best advice is, drop the retard complex and play the field. Even if it's fuglies 'cause I'm guessing that's all you're gonna get but that's beside the point, just play the field for a while man. You're going from cuckold to step bicth, why?! There's plenty of women that just want a good fuck, if they like it they'll come for more and abide to your schedule, don't let them consume your life, don't tangle yourself on a relationship, take it slow, practice some fuckeroos with the broad, see if she passes all the official good fuck tests and in the mean time enjoy your freedom! Women are more willing to experiment with their detriment that you think...they might even surprise you, so get busy and perform up to par!

:D :D :D