Are you the Neo Elite? (Crap Topic)

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I have nothing to do right now so I decided to start a crap topic. Here goes, ARE YOU THE NEO ELITE? If you happen to be one of the Neo Elite or know someone who is a Neo Elite member then post here. For the flames that will happen, I really don't give a fuck. This message board has grown boring so lets bring back the elitist crap that we used to see all the time. My collection is bigger than yours! Yes it is! Yes it is! You suck! You suck! You suck!

Bring that 1337 on! :buttrock:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
you should post in that one thread sometime, that would be nice....:)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Considering how many AES collections have been sold recently, I'm probably one of the Neo Elite, even with my tiny little collection. :kekeke:

SamuraiShodownSensei said:
Is that Rogaine actually working for you?

Rogaine doesn't work for anyone, unless you wish to grow back some lost peach fuzz.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
You are not the Neo Elite unless you can blow $1,000+ on a single video game! You must have a huge amount of games that people would give their left nut for! If not, then you are not the Neo Elite and you are a "Little Tymer" to the max!

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
galfordo said:
Considering how many AES collections have been sold recently, I'm probably one of the Neo Elite, even with my tiny little collection. :kekeke:

Rogaine doesn't work for anyone, unless you wish to grow back some lost peach fuzz.

:kekeke: and the steroids....

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
staff1.jpg

NGF staff are "big tym3rz" by default.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I'm not Neo anything yet. I haven't been collecting for very long. Though, I think I'm on my way.

Candy cab - $450
4 Slot board - $200
Metal Slug 1-3 Kits - 270 Euro (~$330)
S Dodgeball Kit - $100
Mystery Kit 1 - $140
Mystery Kit 2 - $175

(Mystery kits are kits that are in transit to me right now. I don't want to jinx them by saying the names... :kekeke: )

All in less than two months... Yeah, I think I'm on my way.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Aaron D said:
I'm not Neo anything yet. I haven't been collecting for very long. Though, I think I'm on my way.

Candy cab - $450
4 Slot board - $200
Metal Slug 1-3 Kits - 270 Euro (~$330)
S Dodgeball Kit - $100
Mystery Kit 1 - $140
Mystery Kit 2 - $175

(Mystery kits are kits that are in transit to me right now. I don't want to jinx them by saying the names... :kekeke: )

All in less than two months... Yeah, I think I'm on my way.

You are on your way to be the Neo Elite! Any time you have mystery games, you are on the right road. I should have kept some of my games mystery games but I choose to tell everyone what I have.

As for me, I am getting Neo Geo game number 91 in the mail soon - a World Soccer 96 conversion (sure hope Chris ships it soon). After that, I am going to get a Bang Bead conversion and perhaps Last Hope (if it does get released). My only regret recently is that I was flat broke when Neo Bomber Man went to get me a Pulstar. He ended up selling it to someone else (which is good) but it is too bad that I didn't have the funds at that time. In fact, I am so broke right now that I can't afford a decent digital camera for a Neo Geo collection picture! I figure that by the time I get to Neo game 100...I will have to have a decent job by then. Oh well, the life of a Big Tymer isn't easy or cheap.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
I'm Neo elite. About 80 games or so. All US...and a couple JPN ones. Ive posted pictures before. Now do I get a prize for saying this. :smirk:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Are you the non-virgin elite?!

Have you experienced the thrill that is sexual intercourse with a member of the opposite gender?

'Cuz if you haven't than you a nothing more than a little tymer who will soon be a real-life 40-Year-Old Virgin!

edit: :kekeke:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
You are not the Neo Elite unless you can blow $1,000+ on a single video game!

I guess that makes your mommy and daddy Neo Elites then.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I think I'm on my way to being a "Neo Elite"

Neo Geo AES (mint boxed w/ all documentation)
Neo Geo AES (mega modded & boxed)
Neo Geo CD (top loader - like new)
2-Slot CMVS (w/ Neo Bitz modded by JMKurtz)
2-Slot CMVS (S-Video JROK)
4-Slot MVS Big Red Cab

I have sort of lost interest in AES collecting. I'm sure I'll add a few AES carts to the collection in the year to come...but I doubt many. My foucuse has shifted to MVS. I'm working on growing my MVS collection. When it comes to my collection I buy what I like; it doesn't matter if it's a $30 AES classic or a newer AES cart costing hundreds of dollors. Same with MVS, I don't feel the need to always buy complete kits, if I want it I get it, if it's a complete kit even better.

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Makismo said:
I have nothing to do right now so I decided to start a crap topic. Here goes, ARE YOU THE NEO ELITE? If you happen to be one of the Neo Elite or know someone who is a Neo Elite member then post here. For the flames that will happen, I really don't give a fuck. This message board has grown boring so lets bring back the elitist crap that we used to see all the time. My collection is bigger than yours! Yes it is! Yes it is! You suck! You suck! You suck!

Bring that 1337 on! :buttrock:

I am pouring a cup of water on your head. In my mind I am pouring a cup of water on your head.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
hahah
makky sack.
your collection << any one else's
who the fuck replaces the cases like you do.
would you like a freaked insert with that?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
rarehero said:
hahah
makky sack.
your collection << any one else's
who the fuck replaces the cases like you do.
would you like a freaked insert with that?
OWNED

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Makismo said:
You are on your way to be the Neo Elite! Any time you have mystery games, you are on the right road. I should have kept some of my games mystery games but I choose to tell everyone what I have.

As for me, I am getting Neo Geo game number 91 in the mail soon - a World Soccer 96 conversion (sure hope Chris ships it soon). After that, I am going to get a Bang Bead conversion and perhaps Last Hope (if it does get released). My only regret recently is that I was flat broke when Neo Bomber Man went to get me a Pulstar. He ended up selling it to someone else (which is good) but it is too bad that I didn't have the funds at that time. In fact, I am so broke right now that I can't afford a decent digital camera for a Neo Geo collection picture! I figure that by the time I get to Neo game 100...I will have to have a decent job by then. Oh well, the life of a Big Tymer isn't easy or cheap.

I must say, I'm honored to be dubbed pre-Neo elite, Makismo.

Mystery kit #1 came today... Last Resort... Not too many of those around.