Art of Fighting Anthology

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
:buttrock:
Here's hoping for Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1 & 2 also!

Sepeh

Crossed Swords Squire
kroko^unleashed said:
WIll be there an europe-release too?
Hopefully it will, but to me it's not a problem, because I have a NTSC-PS2.

Good news though!

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
ive got swap magic but so what. one of the worst series ever from snk (along with wh) is being released on ps2. only one worth playing is 3 and even that ones just mediocre to good.

Sepeh

Crossed Swords Squire
Well, to me every fighting game series created by SNK is playable and at least it isn't bad to port old games to newer systems. The price tag will unlikely be like normal new games have and this is full Anthology, which were gonna get.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
ive got swap magic but so what. one of the worst series ever from snk (along with wh) is being released on ps2. only one worth playing is 3 and even that ones just mediocre to good.

So why bother posting?! Even I don't go out of my way to post on every topic about games I don't care for.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
It will be released...here? Great, if it happens.

What about Tenka, NBC, and XI? You know, the games that aren't $10-$30 carts. The recent games that would be more likely to appeal to people besides the tiny Neo fanbase.

I love AOF as much as anyone, it just seems like a weird place for SNKP USA to be spending their energy.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
lol watch this shit get pushed back 3 years and then canned(kofrebout)!:multi_co:

or get released and played at evo2k8....:eek_2:

Kap

New Challenger
I read about this a while ago, I thought SCEA made a blunder on their site. =| You seriously think they would allow this game to be released?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Kap said:
I read about this a while ago, I thought SCEA made a blunder on their site. =| You seriously think they would allow this game to be released?

Well, it's a compilation of old games, I don't see why it can't be released for 20-30$.

Anyway I've played the japanese version and didn't like thes emulated games at all. Of course I've never like AoF to begin with.

Kap

New Challenger
Yeah, but hardly anyone cares about AOF. The KoF collections have a way higher chance of being released in the states.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Already imported this last year, and yes this came out before the FF collections in Japan, so I guess those will be coming as well.

XI and NGBC really need to be released here tho.

Like all these NeoGeo collections the games are simply emulated, no enhanced options other than soundtrack choices, which is gay.

Otherwise games in all their arcade perfect glory.

YeldellGW said:
So why bother posting?! Even I don't go out of my way to post on every topic about games I don't care for.

Lol, he does it everytime man, along with others like kernow. I don't get it.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
They think their opinions are important.

Violent Ryo said:
Lol, he does it everytime man, along with others like kernow. I don't get it.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
I love the AOF series so the anthology getting released stateside is great news. I hope the Fatal Fury Battle Archives and Samurai Spirits Tenka follow.

Lyte Edge

Quartermaster,
Fighter17 said:
How's the emulation on them?

It's great...AOF and both Fatal Fury collections are emulated pretty much spot-on. Nothing like the awful-WTF-framerate problems in Last Blade 1&2 and the bad sound quality in KOF Orochi collection are found in these games, thankfully. Basically you get the MVS versions of these games with some of the home options, plus the arranged music from the Neo CD versions is available.

What SNK USA should do for the U.S. is put out Art Of Fighting, Fatal Fury Battle Arhives 1 and 2, and Garou Mark Of The Wolves TOGETHER in one $49.99 compilation.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I hope there's Cham Cham hentai in it :emb:

Sepeh

Crossed Swords Squire
Tom said:
I love the AOF series so the anthology getting released stateside is great news. I hope the Fatal Fury Battle Archives and Samurai Spirits Tenka follow.
I'm also looking for those titles, hopefully they will release them too.

E=MC2

WoodyXP said:
They think their opinions are important.

its just some hype about a fucked up game series. only 3 is worth playing and even that one isnt all that. you can like as its your opinion. but please understand that in any book or country or whatever this game is called garbage. same as WH. you can like it, doesnt change the fact its garbage. no this isnt just my opinion, its the opinion of 90% of all the people who play fighters. lets not even talk about the people who hardly play fighters. if they would release rise of the robots for the ps2, you could also make a thread about the game. but it still wouldnt change the fact that the game sucks, even if you like it.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
its just some hype about a fucked up game series. only 3 is worth playing and even that one isnt all that. you can like as its your opinion. but please understand that in any book or country or whatever this game is called garbage. same as WH. you can like it, doesnt change the fact its garbage. no this isnt just my opinion, its the opinion of 90% of all the people who play fighters. lets not even talk about the people who hardly play fighters. if they would release rise of the robots for the ps2, you could also make a thread about the game. but it still wouldnt change the fact that the game sucks, even if you like it.
I don't like AOF either, but thats the reason I didn't post in the thread.
Point? got it? good

E=MC2

OrochiEddie said:
I don't like AOF either, but thats the reason I didn't post in the thread.
Point? got it? good

its so people that never played the game know that it sucks and dont make the mistake of buying or even dl the game cause theres a thread made about the game. but more just because the game just plain sucks.
point? got it? bad?!?