Batman: Arkham Knight

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
gotta say I'm glad to hear all the Negative feedback. I was a lil disappointed they weren't doing a WiiU release and after they stated it couldn't be done on the WiiU, because you wanna drive the bat moblie like batman not like a snail. But a lot of people say the bat mobile is a let down. I am sorry that it cost so many supporters of the franchise hard earned cash though.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Finished the PS4-exclusive (how exciting!) Scarecrow trials. Lol, they're labeled with a "HIGH DIFFICULTY!" warning, and they're easy as hell, especially compared to the batshit insane final Batmobile fight in the main campaign. They're very slight, but they're not too bad- the combat is balanced and the camera is fixed, which the main game had major problems with, IMO.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
finished hard mode on 96%...

Don't think I'm gonna bother to 100% until I get started on new game plus...

Marek

Banned
Asylum had me gripped. Edge of my seat playing the urgency of which I had not felt in a long time.

City I loved simply because they perfected the combat system and if you love to grt creative with the battle system it gave you the equivalent of DM and SDM finshers for style alone.

If people say its worse than origins ill totally pass

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
So I made myself finish this at 100% on Hard and Knightmare mode. I gotta say this game was a chore. And a major step down from the absolutely stunning Arkham City. I will even agree that it was a step down from Origins. At least that game had actual boss battles. Everything....and we mean EVERY DAMN THING....is tied to the Batmobile in this game. There was one villain appearance near the end that I thought would culminate in a badass boss fight, but it ended up being a damn tank battle. What a waste of a meaningful character.

I also did all of the available DLC missions. And they are short, like a competent player will finish them in less than half an hour. The only one with any length is the Scarecrow missions, which are exclusive to PS4. But guess what? ITS BATMOBILE BULLSHIT!!!!

I am going to try the Batgirl DLC this week, but if it is no good, im definitely shelving this and not thinking about it again.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Played through the Batgirl DLC (A Matter of Family). It sucked. Exact same as the main game except stuck in one tiny environment, and short as hell (took me 1.5 hours, but it can be done in an hour, easy).

Horrible season pass.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I dunno. I actually kinda liked the Batgirl DLC. If you fly through the story, of course it can be done in about an hour or so. But unlike the Harley and Red Hood packs theres actually breakablws and secrets to be found in this one. Play each of the carnival games to get some backstory on the park.