Building a house

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
Joe, I know I tell you to shut the fuck up all the time and call you a dumb fucking ape, but in all seriousness...

Do NOT build your own house. That's a BAD idea for a guy like you.

You dumb fucking ape.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
joe got everything he knows about building construction from the three little pigs.

Edit: and still didn't understand the moral.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Still no serious replies.
This isn't a war room thread.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Concrete is the best for burying joe

*building

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
e2be63359c8f94311d9b5fcb4b92406b.gif

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Australia fucking rules

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
These days most people just pre-purchase a new house in a development. No choice.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Joe, if you're serious here, I'd like to point out that this is a forum dedicated to video games from the 1990s, and not carpentry or some other construction format. Surely, with the many resources of internet search engines these days, you can find the answer you seek.

I'd also like to point out that in chat, whenever a subject comes up, no matter how obvious or mundane, you often go out of your way to post a Wikipedia or Google link. This seems like a situation where that line of action would actually be helpful. Godspeed, joeseph.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
* “Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.
The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. But it did not collapse; it had been set solidly on rock.
And everyone who listens to these words of mine but does not act on them will be like a fool who built his house on sand.
The rain fell, the floods came, and the winds blew and buffeted the house. And it collapsed and was completely ruined.”

Reactions: SML

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Joe, if you're serious here, I'd like to point out that this is a forum dedicated to video games from the 1990s, and not carpentry or some other construction format. Surely, with the many resources of internet search engines these days, you can find the answer you seek.

I'd also like to point out that in chat, whenever a subject comes up, no matter how obvious or mundane, you often go out of your way to post a Wikipedia or Google link. This seems like a situation where that line of action would actually be helpful. Godspeed, joeseph.
I'd swear this forum used to be full of armed Libertarian preppers. Don't tell me there's no one here who built their own house with their own hands out in the woods with the help of their eccentric grandpa or something.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Depending on location, if you are in California for the warmer area. Brick n concrete if you are northern area with colder climate and temp fluctuations then lumber frame .