Chester Bennington killed himself

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
C'mon man. I haven't listened to them since I was like 13 but show a little bit of sympathy. He's leaving six children without a father.
Not to mention Bennington was also sexually abused from ages 7-13.

Edit: ahcmetal mentioned this on previous page

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
If I was named after the Cheetos mascot I would probably neck myself too.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Looking at his traumatic past, it seems like he died a long time ago. His career, drug abuse and success don't matter at all, it's all there in the beginning. R.I.P.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
My second CD was of Linkin Park, after Bomfunk MC's In Stereo album.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
my first cd was LA GUNS cocked and loaded. I was like 12. didnt even get how sweet the cover was.

I wonder how many kids have killed themselves because "it doesnt really matter"?

I wonder if he felt a little guilty for being a whiny liar

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
C'mon man. I haven't listened to them since I was like 13 but show a little bit of sympathy. He's leaving six children without a father.

I'll show sympathy to people I admire.

They made shitty "music" and tried to pass it off as rock or metal.

"But they were innovators!" ...fuck them.

"They blended so many genres of music!" ...and the resulting noise was trash.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
KpTAg0c.png

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
My wife is a fan so she's quite sad now. Well, rest in peace, Mr Bennington.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I'll show sympathy to people I admire.

They made shitty "music" and tried to pass it off as rock or metal.

"But they were innovators!" ...fuck them.

"They blended so many genres of music!" ...and the resulting noise was trash.

I remember reading back in the day that they named the band Linkin Park so their cd's would be in the stack next to Limp Bizkit cause they were teh coolz at the the time...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Limp Bizkit still exists. Just think about that for a moment.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The late 90's/ early 2000's in music history should be erased so aliens in 20000 years won't find out how faggot we were back then.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
At least Limp Bizket had that song Nookie.

That song was my theme song and basically defined my whole existance in college and thereafter. No song by Linkin Park could ever capture my essence in that way.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That soulful tune touched me in a way that no girl ever would

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I remember reading back in the day that they named the band Linkin Park so their cd's would be in the stack next to Limp Bizkit cause they were teh coolz at the the time...

Not true. At the time of their signing to Warner, their name was Hybrid Theory. There were copyright issues with this name. Since titles can't receive copyrights, they used the Hybrid Theory name for their first album. They changed their name to Linkin Park, a misspelling of the park near Santa Monica, where they're from.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
"Why u wanna h8 me?"

fred-durst-attends-billy-morrison-and-plastic-jesuss-anesthesia-the-picture-id645158696

Motherfucker needs to take that shirt off. KW is one of the greatest musical acts of all time, while Limp Bizkit is one of the worst.

I always thought that Chester had a great voice, but the rapper dude in Linkin Park really annoyed me. Like you have a lead singer with a fucking awesome sound, and he has to compete for air time with that bozo? Dumb.

Edit: Credit where credit is due, though, that's a high-quality beard.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I wouldn't say he had a great voice, it was kind of weak. what he did with it at times was respectable.
as a group they where akin to the power rangers - safe, cheesy, aimed at middle class suburban kids and their mothers.
the rapper was irritating as fuck but he had more skillz than Chester in my opinion. singers that do shouty/clean vocals had him beat before the get go (between Burton C.Bell, Phil Anselmo, and Chino Moreno (first few albums), there's nothing left to do really)
also Fred Durst has an ugly beard but some talent (and a fuck load of bad taste).
so I see I don't agree with you on any point
:tickled: