China is trippin’…

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Sage, GTFO of China!
stage, serious question: How do you see things going for your life in China as you approach 50? 60? You've said your wife doesn't want to emigrate, but what are your thoughts about life in retirement? Can you be the elderly American guy just known and accepted as part of the neighborhood? Or are you consciously avoiding thinking that far ahead?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I don't understand why we can't discuss these types of issues without the angry responses and personal attacks.
You do it all the time, why can't you? Just look at your language in this short thread.

'Sperg
Racist
Hysterical woman
Retard

And that's just the select few posts you respond to. Yes, everyone has noticed that you only respond to posts you find easy to answer, we're not as retarded as you say.

Unless you have STK blocked, perhaps?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Wyo called me hysterical and then dodged the question of whether or not he would employ 19th century medical practice to end my hysteria.

I'm still waiting on an answer.

EDIT: I'm definitely still hysterical.

Last edited:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
All his talk about Russia being anti-Nazi, it all makes sense now.

I love how the Wagner group and Task Force Rusich group that Putin is using as canon fodder to remove ‘nazis’ from Ukraine, are themselves groups with strong neo-nazi links.

Btw Sage - respect for visiting the Xinjiang region and documenting what you saw - it would make a great newspaper column one day (but for god sake please use a VPN before sharing this stuff here or elsewhere for the sake of your family).

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What do you mean by "stay out of the affairs of other sovereign countries."

No one is calling for us to drop freedom bombs on China.

Should the United States have, as an example, stayed out of the domestic affairs of apartheid-era South Africa and not levied sanctions, boycotts, etc against her due to the apartheid policies?

And yes, I am aware the United States has for the past 150 years variously stayed in and out of the affairs of various countries depending on how it suited our "national interests."
Lol I know right, oh sorry are nations supposed to stop doing what they've always done? Fuck with each other? Oh okay.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Sad to hear LoneSage got treated like a black man walking around the wrong neighborhood in America.

Look... I don't doubt some individuals and groups have legitimate grievances with the Chinese authorities. However, being asked for IDs, temporarily detained and harassed is not a genocide. Maybe there are security concerns such as terrorism or infiltration by outside entities with an interest in sowing discord in China.

Get some perspective here and try to ignore the racist anti-China brainwashing you have been fed from the matrix. Everything I just typed is being tracked by the NSA. Talk to a Muslim (or anyone that resembled one) after 9/11. Talk to anyone that's gotten caught up in the US justice system. Everything seems fine here until something happens to you and your rose-tinted glasses get smashed.
i think you keep confusing being anti-CCP with racism.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I don't understand why we can't discuss these types of issues without the angry responses and personal attacks.

I am 100% pro-American. I love the American people and everything our country is supposed to stand for. I think the federal government is an abomination that does far more harm than good. The Chinese people seem to like their government so maybe we can learn a few things from them rather than demonize. We should lead by example rather than via coercion and stay out of the affairs of other sovereign countries.
i am not seriously advocating for war and overthrowing the CCP...however i can still demonize them the same way i do if the US government is doing something i don't agree with.

however, the chinese people also "seemed to like" their government under the rule of mao where millions of people died because of starvation caused by idiots running the ship. would you say the north korean citizens like their government too? please...stick to advocating for non-intervention policies. that at least has merits. people are just coping with their government and for you to suggest they actually like it, when they are coerced through retaliatory actions, is dumb.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
When was the last time you saw a pair IRL not counting your own?
typical tactic. it is what you said/suggested, is it not? i argued more for your side on some things when wasabi or poppy was going off the edge. now you are doing the same things they did, minus the power to ban and mess with accounts.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
This is why we should stop with the personal attacks like I suggested.

StevenK

10 Year Member
This is why we should stop with the personal attacks like I suggested.
You didn't suggest it, you said you don't understand why you do it

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I don't have anyone blocked. I don't have the time or energy to respond to every post, especially when we're just going round in circles or you go off on various tangents like you're doing right now.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Sorry, I was just trying to train my retard brain to think more critically.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Ahem…
*taps mic*
Ok,…. China we offer you one Wyo for the return of our Lonesage. Wyo is an able bodied chimp man who has a strong back for working long hours in Yaton’s MVS cart mine and is a loyal CCP supporter. You have an indefinite amount of time to consider this. Please take him whenever.
*mic drop*

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Is the Yaton MVS cart mine like Shipwreck's hamburger mine? Samurai Spirits 2 carts just growing out of the rock walls, waiting to be picked?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Justin Trudeau confirms an American F-22 shot down another unidentified object over Northern Canada in a joint US-Canadian operation. This is a separate shoot down incident from the one shot down over Alaska this past Thursday.

@M

20 Year Member
Remember what happened to Bob after Batman stole all of Joker's balloons? Bob the goon was a loyal and devoted henchman and what did that get him? Poor Bob...

Just saying, the stress of losing important balloons can make an otherwise happy clown a violent one.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I have no clue what you're talking about.

The only (one time) Joker henchman I know by name is Sid the Squid. But Sid nearly offed The Bat and made a fool of the Joker.

@M

20 Year Member
Tracey Walter's character in Tim Burton's first Batman movie.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
stage, serious question: How do you see things going for your life in China as you approach 50? 60? You've said your wife doesn't want to emigrate, but what are your thoughts about life in retirement? Can you be the elderly American guy just known and accepted as part of the neighborhood? Or are you consciously avoiding thinking that far ahead?
Hey, stage. Just in case you didn't see this.