Discord Chat Channel... for NG.com...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
s-l640.png

This game is burnt into my brain after being stuck with it for years as a child.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Shocking news, rot still mad about Discord

FFS... you again...

I explained earlier... that I have no issues with Discord or any other chat you fucks want to go to...

What I do disagree with is you advertising it on the site that built your rep... your presence... and where you grew up...

I aint mad... I just find it impolite...

As for YOU fammi... last time we had a convo... another mod had to intervene to change your username back...

I mentioned at the time i'd leave you alone as long as you left me alone...

Quite frankly after the few weeks i've had and burying my best friend last weekend... I'll happily bury you here as well...

So cool it... and stick to what you do... which is talk sports in the unrelated forum...

You got it?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'm sorry you had to bury your friend, truly I am, but that has nothing to do with this thread or you fucking with DanAdamKOF's account.

He's a great member in good standing and you need to just relax on this whole Discord thing. It just makes you seem petty.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm sorry you had to bury your friend, truly I am, but that has nothing to do with this thread or you fucking with DanAdamKOF's account.

He's a great member in good standing and you need to just relax on this whole Discord thing. It just makes you seem petty.

I have told you repeatedly that there will be things I do that you may not agree with...

However, you keep harking back to some "Rot is immature or hates this blah de blah..."...

What I don't tolerate is just what I saw.... For you to advertise an alternative chat room in an official thread created by me concerning a simiiar project...

How about this... you shut the fuck up.... and stick your good wishes up your arse...

OH... on a side note... Dan hasn't contributed Jack shit to this site for months... then he posts this...

DecepticonZero... and friends... have their own discord... you don't see them fuckin' plastering on here... they have some respect...

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
to be fair, fami didn't advertise anything in his posts. he just said this was silly.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So is there going to be a discord chat set up for the site, or is this going to be another #neo-geo.com run by BonusKun and GamersAbyss where they can railroad bukkake minorities off chat like a couple of klansmen?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
to be fair, fami didn't advertise anything in his posts. he just said this was silly.

I didn't say he advertised jack shit... I'm sayin... he's like a lost puppy hangin... on my ass...

Like that piece of shit smell you can't get rid off..

So is there going to be a discord chat set up for the site, or is this going to be another #neo-geo.com run by BonusKun and GamersAbyss where they can railroad bukkake minorities off chat like a couple of klansmen?

I have one setup.... I was hoping our resident Shawn would be kind enough to move platforms so we could integrate it...

The main issue is that we would require usernames from the forum... intergrated into discord... and that's one thing I can't do...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
whats the link to this discord chat room?

I have the link... it's setup... I am gonna trial run it this week... and we will be good to go by the end of this week with a bit of luck...

xROTx

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Miss the old days of chat (old for me at least). Oh the memories...and nightmares.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I've been busy lads...

Looking at bots for discord... it's sorta weird...

Will do this ASAP...

Let's say... besides from drinking, it's top of my list of shit to do...

xROTx

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Always prioritize before an undertaking.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've been busy lads...

Looking at bots for discord... it's sorta weird...

Will do this ASAP...

Let's say... besides from drinking, it's top of my list of shit to do...

xROTx

You sure you're not just busy jerkin your gherkin?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
This opening up cannot happen quickly enough. If you need some help ROT, let me know.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
You have no signature.... you also don't have PM or market rights...

OOOHHH... so edgy...

xROTx

PS. Just consider this... I'm here all the time and constantly review user accounts... posts... sigs... etc etc...

It's like a carousel of Russian roulette....

lmao Rot that link was in my signature for like a year prior to me posting in this thread. Might wanna constantly review a little harder.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
lmao Rot that link was in my signature for like a year prior to me posting in this thread. Might wanna constantly review a little harder.

Don't be such a cryababy...

I have some real life shit I have to deal with atm... that involves some people I love possibly going terminal on me... and myself included in that current list...

So STFU you pussy... as I'm in no mood to put up with your sandy Vag...

So WHAT if I take time to do shit... at least I care enough to want to do it...

PS. Fuckin' manchild...