Do you play/finish all your games?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
wizkid007 said:
Something to be proud of.

I was at the time, but I grew up and quit dealing at 16 years of age...

I'd rather deal drugs than sleep with that IMP of yours...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:
I still can't beat Ninja Gaiden for the NES since 1989. Ninja Gaiden II was easy, Hard to Beat my ass! and Ninja Gaiden III was harder to beat than the first one even though I beat it. :) :cool:

Sometimes I go back and play some of my new and old games whenever I feel like it. :D :cool:

WTF? Ninja Gaiden I and III were cake to me. II always gave me the most trouble.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
soulthug said:
:spock:
Cantve had the most caring parents in the world then...

I'm VERY smart - I can manipulate pretty much anyone... and who are my parents going to trust, my word or the police? (Turns out it was the police, which is why I was arrested and had my money confiscated)

Why the interest? A tad jealous, Chunk?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Galford Forever said:
Ninja Gaiden is hot. I beat that game like 15 years ago. I never did completely finish II -- I found that one to be hard. Never got III.

Man those games were great.

I kind of feel bad that I miss out on all these great new games that come out, but I don't like to have a collection and don't want a lot of stuff that just sits on the shelf, so I try not to buy too many and still I end up with a lot of unopened games. I don't like to move on until I'm totally through a game.

Yeah, RE4 rocks. I kind of wish I hadn't traded that game in. I'll probably buy it again.

Ninja Gaiden II for NES is alot easier than Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden III and you can kill the bosses pretty fast with certain ninja power ups. Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the SNES is hard to get ahold of since it is a rare game either loose, complete or factory sealed and they cost about $60 which is alot too. :eek: :cool:

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
ki_atsushi said:
WTF? Ninja Gaiden I and III were cake to me. II always gave me the most trouble.

Spoiler....

The Jaquio was a pain to fight since you can't climb up the wall like in part II and the Jaquio was easy in part II and when I saw those 2 boss monsters Kelbeross I knew that the Jaquio wasn't dead and the he really was Ashtar's master. Anyways the Demon statue at the end of Ninja Gaiden was hard and if you lose you get thrown back out of the castle were you fought the boss on the stone bridge and it is very frustrating climbing back up to the blue area to the red area to return and to kill the last boss. :mad: :cool:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Shawn Carr2o said:
ms3-fiozombiebarf.gif

OWN3D.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
No.

As much as i like to think im a gameplay man.........

I'm all about the graphics and sound. If they aint upto scratch by level 3, its a death nell.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
man its hard to find the time to finish all games i want to nowadays, especially the rpgs. i probably wont play another rpg for a while unless it really kicks ass, i think the last one i beat was FFX like 5 years ago lol. the last game i really wanted to finish but couldnt was Metroid Prime 2, and the last game im proud to say that i actually finished was RE4! but really most games dont hold my interest nowadays, i just get bored half way thru it.

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Buro Destruct said:
I try to be as choosy as I can be with game purchases so that its something I'm going to get a lot of entertainment out of and eventually finish playing.

That's essentially my philosophy too. This year I am trying to limit my buying to 12 games, which means I have to pass by on a lot of games I want. However, it also means I should have more time to play the games I already have.

Currently I am playing Mario Kart DS, Final Fantasy IV Advance, and Shadow of the Colossus. Mario Kart has no end as such, but I plan to sell Shadow of the Colossus as soon as I beat it as I am not impressed. I may trade it for Onimusha Dawn of Dreams.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
I was at the time, but I grew up and quit dealing at 16 years of age...

I'd rather deal drugs than sleep with that IMP of yours...

LOL.. what do you mean at the time. You freely speak of it now. You're still proud of it. Or else you wouldnt bring it up. What a productive life moving experience. Wow I envy you. Violence, drugs, fucked up shit. Man thats the life. I wonder if you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth. You must.

PS. Ive dated some hot ass women. Like I care about your opinion. I can see why you started up the thread in the war room. Not only full of shit but your also vindictive. Comes from all those yrs of drug dealing. Changed your life is such positive ways. :lol:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
TonK said:
I'm VERY smart - I can manipulate pretty much anyone... and who are my parents going to trust, my word or the police? (Turns out it was the police, which is why I was arrested and had my money confiscated)

Why the interest? A tad jealous, Chunk?

Its called street smarts. Ill give you that. Thats about all though.. you know what you know and not much else. You would probably be a good sales person.

ray_7

the only games that i ever played to the death/finished are:

final fantasy 7
final fantasy 9
castlevanias (on gba)

Galford Forever

Krizalids Fashion Designer
Wow -- I'm kind of surprised at how many of you don't finish games. It's very rare for me to not play a game to the end. The last game I can remember that happening was Shinobi. I got real far into it, but it just eventually got so difficult that I couldn't go any farther no matter how hard I tried. It really was a great game and a great concept. I loved tate-ing bosses -- what a feeling of accomplishment.

roninbuddha

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
hrmmm,, i refuse to finish Shenmue 2, till sega decides to continue the story

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
I usually finish the games I buy unless they are crap. I have a pile of PS2 games I haven't finished for this reason.

Jeff

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
It's rare that I ever completely finish any game I buy. Usually I get bored and/or frustrated and move on to something else before reaching the end.