Does n-g.com make you LOL in public?

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Thinking about the Lonely Walrus from boogbutt's sutra thread gets a stupid grin on my face especially during boring classes.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Thinking about the fags that say shit to me here, and how they would never say shit to me in real life.... Brings a smile to my face everytime.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
Thinking about the fags that say shit to me here, and how they would never say shit to me in real life.... Brings a smile to my face everytime.

STFU you bitch-ass e-thug. :kekeke:

And yeah, sometimes I'll think about something that happened here, and just start either smiling like a loon or cracking up.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
All of you are in my thoughts when I'm taking a shower.

a cold one.

AztekNinja

galfordo said:
STFU you bitch-ass e-thug. :kekeke:

And yeah, sometimes I'll think about something that happened here, and just start either smiling like a loon or cracking up.

I thought me and you were straight, whats with the outburst? People here....backstab you all stupid.. but that reminds me of something funny I remember from way back when. I dont know how many of you remember SIY, he used to only post in the war room for a long time, I remember laughing at some of his shit even after I left the comp....fucker had the funny bone mad stupid.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Wow...I think AztekNinja is next one to loose it.
Anyway,
Yes it does.
That Black Gouki that Stinky posted will be with me for A long time.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Occassionally but mostly lots of smirks.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
There have definitely been some LOL moments. Lots of chuckles, smirks, and smiles though.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Dinkins managed to give me to actual LOL moments yesterday. It was magical.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I let a girl at work read the recent pages of the Makismo thread. Now she's spread it along and he has a cult like following at my job.

PS- I agree that Aztec is starting to come unglued under the building pressure of terrorism and China.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Abasuto said:
I let a girl at work read the recent pages of the Makismo thread. Now she's spread it along and he has a cult like following at my job.

I'm telling you it's gonna spread like a brush fire. I'm just waiting for the Makismo fan club to start. Better yet send the whole thread to 10 friends like a chain letter that says they should pass it on to 10 of their friends for good fortune

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
AztekNinja said:
hahaha oh man, here comes another gangsta thug. you know being mexican isn't cool.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
When I'm bored as fuck working or in class I've cracked up..Some of that cheeseburglar crew shit had me laughing..Some of Dinkins shit pre-ban.

AztekNinja

Kim _Kaphwan said:
hahaha oh man, here comes another gangsta thug. you know being mexican isn't cool.

I've been here since forever, there is no "another" with me puto. Umm, yes it is, don't be jealous, I know deep down inside you wish you were Mexican, thats ok man. Its alright to be cuban, I got a boy who is cuban and he is a cool cat.

AztekNinja

Abasuto said:
PS- I agree that Aztec is starting to come unglued under the building pressure of terrorism and China.

lol dont worry, I've been here for the longest time man. Although that China becoming the next possible superpower and the constant terrorism around the world, does get me unhinged but non-theless I wont blow up in here. As my title states....I am the firestarter the instigator so dont trip guys. I'm the greatest of the world and this site. lol

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
and I thought I was the only one :loco:

LoneSage said:
All of you are in my thoughts when I'm taking a shower.

a cold one.

Mastu...... nah it's getting old

*Masturbates Furiously*

DXMachina

Ninja Combat Warrior
I even gave my friends some laughs after showing them some Dinkins posts.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Well when I was in the mall the other day with my wife riding the escalator down to the ground floor, I busted out laughing hyseterically when Rocket Nigger and the many images of his conquest of "The Moon Bitches" + that one of him jacking a Cadillac Escalade and flying to the moon suddenly popped into my mind. Shit like this usually has ppl going WTF??? :eek:

GRIZZLY KING

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Dinkins' posts in the Makismo thread are probably what made me choke on laughs at work the worst. Had to fake a cough to keep from getting funny looks from the 70-year-old guy in the cube next to me.

AN countdown: begins now. Place your bets. I say longer than aegreatone.