Dr neo Geo sure knows how to treat a customer, look at the nice replies I get!

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I think there's one question we need to ask - considering the amount of people who got screwed, where's Florian? You would think a man wronged would be outraged and come on to defend himself instead of hiding like a...

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Ouch! Ownage!

That SW2 is certainly a beauty :)

*cuddles Charlie's SW2 that he got from Christophe*

EvilWasabi said:
For the record, I agree with Mikace, and any of you getting on his back about this are FUCKING IDIOTS who should just leave the boards. That includes you Jorge.

The game is in less than mint, less than near mint even, condition. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU'RE SUCH A BIG SHOT. But the truth is Jorge, you just got into this, and you think dumping $15,000 on homecarts and CDs within a year bought you the title of expert, and an access card into the members only club. You just wanted an excuse to be arrogant and slam people. That's fucking sad.

The game is scratched, discolored, and has a rather noticeable amount of scuffs on the back.

When I bought SW2 from Christophe, the game had no discoloration, no scratches, and no scuffs. The way he packed the cart was that he wrapped the cartridge in bubble wrap, and separate from the case. This prevented any scuffing to occur. He didn't fuck around. He knew that some people look at the word mint and have high standards.

Perhaps Dr. Neo Geo was like you, Jorge, thinking "oh, this kid is not an expert. he won't mind." I hope you don't use this type of thinking to pass of sub mint carts from your expert collection as mint later on. That would be quite weak.

Dr.NeoGeo

Mr. Big's Thug
20 Year Member
Hi to all!
First of all i am not hiding, just was to tired since 3 days, because i had hard exams at university!:emb:

I have sent to all costumers who are not satisfied a mail!
I will no longer send out games before i get a 100% OK form further costumers! I will post a list of all remaining games with hig res photos to be 100% sure what you are buying! I tryed to pack all games well but maybe not well enough so may during transportation a game was damaged! Sorry for that !

Best regards

Flo

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Good deal, I hope everything gets worked out so everyone is happy.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Dr.NeoGeo said:
Hi to all!
First of all i am not hiding, just was to tired since 3 days, because i had hard exams at university!:emb:

I will no longer send out games before i get a 100% OK form further costumers! I will post a list of all remaining games with hig res photos to be 100% sure what you are buying! I tryed to pack all games well but maybe not well enough so may during transportation a game was damaged! Sorry for that !

Best regards

Flo

In your email you tell me that these scuffs happend during shipping. I understand this, that is why I made a special request for you to send the game with the manual under the cart so it doesnt get scuffed up, you failed to do this. It is not just the scuffing, there are a few scratches on the front and back. One scratch you can clearly see right on the front of the cart in the discoloration pic that I took. I already sold the game to someone else because it is not up to my standards. I want atleast a partial refund for the game, $40 USD. I am losing $80 USD on this and I think it is fair that you atleast paypal me $40 USD back. If you don't do this I will have to complain to paypal. Please let me know.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
That lousy looking MS3 cart belonged to the legendary collection of Dr. Neo-Geo? This must be some kind of joke! I have always pictured his collection as super, minty fresh with no blemishes or discoloration (let alone any surface scratching).

The backside of the cart is even worse IMHO. I would request a refund or at least a partial one since the game is not as described. This may sound anal to some of the people who post here, but you don’t pay a collector's premium for nicks, scratches, and white creases in the cart label – it JUST doesn’t happen. The cart should be FLAWLESS, especially coming from someone with a reputation like Dr. Neo-Geo.

Just my observation:

http://www.metrocast.net/~neolord/scratchanddiscoloration.jpg

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
NeoLord said:
That lousy looking MS3 cart belonged to the legendary collection of Dr. Neo-Geo? This must be some kind of joke! I have always pictured his collection as super, minty fresh with no blemishes or discoloration (let alone any surface scratching).

The backside of the cart is even worse IHMO. I would request a refund or at least a partial one since the game is not as described. This may sound anal to some of the people who post here, but you don’t pay a collector's premium for nicks, scratches, and white creases in the cart label – it JUST doesn’t happen. The cart should be FLAWLESS, especially coming from someone with a reputation like Dr. Neo-Geo.

Just my observation:

http://www.metrocast.net/~neolord/scratchanddiscoloration.jpg

I did request a refund, and he told me he wouldnt give me one unless I found a MS3 w/o fading, I shouldn't have to do this, it has fading and that is that. He also said that the marks on teh front and back were just from shipping...I'm sorry but you cant get a scratch on the front of your cart from shipping and I specifically asked him about the scuffing on the backside and he said it was mint and I told him to put somthing behind the cart so it doesnt scuff and he never did. I mailed him and asked him to atleast give me $40 back since I took almost a $80 loss since I had to sell the game for a measly $225 compared to the $300 I spend because I am actually a HONEST person and have INTEGRITY. He still has not replied to my $40 request but I didn't expect him to. Don't buy from him, he is a liar, and a scammer.

He also has not manners, calling a person stupid that just shelled out $300 for one of his own poorly described carts? Common now, who is the stupid one here? I have never called anyone who has bought a item from me stupid, and don't expect to. What a class act Florian is.

Last edited:

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
mikace01 said:
I did request a refund, and he told me he wouldnt give me one unless I found a MS3 w/o fading, and he said that the marks were just from shipping. Im sorry but you cant get a scratch on the front of your cart from shipping and I specifically asked him about the scuffing on the backside and he said it was mint and I told him to put somthing behind the cart so it doesnt scuff and he never did. I mailed him and asked him to atleast give me $40 back since I took almost a $80 loss since I had to sell the game for a measly $225 compared to the $300 I spend because I am actually a HONEST person and have INTEGRITY. He still has not replied to my $40 request but I didn't expect him to. Don't buy from him, he is a liar, and a scammer.

So what was his excuse for the creased cart label or the scratch that appears behind the gold epilepsy sticker? I also noticed a crease on the epilepsy sticker itself -- it's as PLAIN as day for God's sake! I was really expecting more from Dr. Neo-Geo, I really was. You're an honest person, Mikace, and no one deserves to be mistreated the way you have. :oh_no:

Another Neo Legend bites the proverbial dust...

Last edited:

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Yeah, I didn't deserve it but I can't worry about it any more. Sometimes after you have been cheated you just have to say fuck it. There isn't any way I can get my money back since Florian is not a honest person and has no intergrity. Ah well, he will have to live with himself knowing how he is. Atleast I can have a clear head, knowing I did the right thing and didn't lie about the condition of the cart, even if I took a large loss or not. Life goes on.

Edit: On the flipside, something good did come out of this. It spurred me on to get a Candy cab and try the MVS route for a while.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
That's great that you finally sent all of your unhappy customers mail but you still are not doing anything about it. No refunds so far, not even partial refunds, and slow replies. Although, I am really happy that you will be honest with your new customers wich will be few and far between now since your true colors have been revealed.

Leaving the Neo scene as an scumbag eh? I feel pity for you.

Dr.NeoGeo said:
Hi to all!

Best regards

Flo

Last edited:

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
hey, all i gotta say is much respect should be given to mikeace. he has handled the situation the way we would ALL like to have the sellers handle the problems. i know you are out of 80.00 and that sucks, seriously, but i think that your actions and mannerisms in this matter have been perfect and to dr. neogeo, you might want to learn something from mikeace. hope your next transaction with anyone is better! good luck and again dr. neogeo, thats some shitty business and moral ethics there.

Just a quickie who purchased the Metal Slug 3 that you were sold.

What does he/she think... Worth hearing his/her opinion.

Or was that a blag. lol

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Now I am not an NGH cart collector, but if I were, I would not be happy with that MS3 cartridge. It looks very faded, and in gamers condition. Mike was right to ask for a refund and Dr. Neo Geo should have just done it and that is it. Mike is still owed the $80.00 loss as it is not his fault the game came in such shitty condition.

I understand everyones condition level of home cart games varies. If the customer is requesting MINT condition and it is not, then the seller has a responsibility to refund the customer. As a collector, such as many members here are, games that are stated as mint should be without question.

Hope all works out for you Mike.

GAMEFAN

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Well it looks like he is going to give me $25 USD as compensation for the bad conditioned cart. Not exactly the amount I was looking for but better the nothing.

buster_broon

The Rock,
mikace01 said:
Well it looks like he is going to give me $25 USD as compensation for the bad conditioned cart. Not exactly the amount I was looking for but better the nothing.

thats no good enough

sorry

if heis offering money back to you that means he accepts that he is too blame, 25usd is way too little

everybody complain to paypal and get his account suspended

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
buster_broon said:
thats no good enough

sorry

if heis offering money back to you that means he accepts that he is too blame, 25usd is way too little

everybody complain to paypal and get his account suspended

Thing is, if I ask for more, he most likely won't give me any money at all.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
And I'm still waiting for the email he said he had sent to all the customers who complained.

Not holding my breath though ...

buster_broon

The Rock,
mikace01 said:
Thing is, if I ask for more, he most likely won't give me any money at all.

you know what Mikace, if i had just joined this forum i would see that you are a super guy for accepting whats going on and taking it on the chin

but he is taking you for a ride

weigh it up you get 25usd back but you are still down 55usd and you probably wont get 25usd after paypal's commission

another way to look at this is he is fucking you up the ass - plain and simple

there is enough people here for the authorities to maybe have a look into what has happened, personally i would seek advice from the internet fraud webpage

i do think that florian hasnt meant to rip anybody off, but his actions now are what count and to be honest they are shite

he owes you 80usd - you deserve that back

sooooo glad i didnt take any from him

hey at least no body has offered plane tickets for a change :buttrock:

to be honest your mistake is probably selling it on, whereas tarma or big al with chargeback the full lot because they are unhappy with some of what they received

thats not being ruthless - thats just doing what right, whenever i sell something if the seller is unhappy i will try and rectify it whatever the problem - florian is doing Jack

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Dr. Neo Geo is one of the longest standing-, and most retarded- Neo collectors on this green planet we humans call Earth.

He once tried to sell his entire homecart collection on these boards for- get this... wait for it....

$40,000 USD

Yeah, you Euro-cum-wannabe-downsSyndrome-Retard- we remember you alright.

Go back to your hydrofoil or- whatever the fuck- evil contraption your riding on these days`there , Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Retard.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
neobuyer said:
Dr. Neo Geo is one of the longest standin-, and most retarded- Neo collectors on this green planet we humans call Earth.

He once tried to sell his entire homecart collection on these boards for- get this... wait for it....

$40,000 USD

Yeah, you Euro-cum-wannabe-downsSyndrome-Retard- we remember you alright.

Go back to your hydrofoil or- whatever the fuck- evil contraption your riding on these days`there , Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Retard.

Hmm, that kind of reminds me of Kinneth Yu trying to sell me a MINT MS3 First run for $500.:annoyed:

Melf

Cham Cham's Banana
Just a question:

If you wanted a refund, shouldn't you have waited before selling the game? It's going to be harder to convince him (or even Paypal) to refund your money if you went and sold the very game you want a refund for.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Melf said:
Just a question:

If you wanted a refund, shouldn't you have waited before selling the game? It's going to be harder to convince him (or even Paypal) to refund your money if you went and sold the very game you want a refund for.

First I asked for a refund, he wouldn't give it to me. So I then sold the game and asked for atleast some money back via paypal since the game was not worth the mint price that I paid for it.