Fatal Fury/Garou Game will be a ‘Very Big Release’ for SNK; Will Focus on Single-Player

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Heard from sources without sources. There are no news since the interview I posted in the thread without a retarded clickbait title.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Yeah that's like 6-7 posts every single day for 18 years. I can't imagine. I hope those have been joyous years, that's a real chunk of your life to put into this place.
In the before times when a member got banned the mods could allocate all of their posts to another member. It used to be a big deal to see who could get the most astronomical post counts.

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
In the before times when a member got banned the mods could allocate all of their posts to another member. It used to be a big deal to see who could get the most astronomical post counts.

Interesting, I've never seen that done on a forum before.

haloboy

n00b
Heard from sources without sources. There are no news since the interview I posted in the thread without a retarded clickbait title.
Found it. I should have posted my "sources" instead of making a statement without recalling 42 thousand websites off the top of my haloman head.

“In general, I’m more focused on trying to please the fans by bringing back the key franchises that have been dormant for a while,”

This kind of leads the possibility of Art of Fighting(which just celebrated 30 years), a REAL Metal Slug(dont know wtf Tactics is about) and potentially SNK vs Capcom(as referenced in previous interview on the same site).

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
That's speculation and the interview I linked ;)

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Interesting, I've never seen that done on a forum before.
Happened with at least 2 accounts that I can recall.
Stinky Dinkins and Buttasuperb. They got merged into the Chicago cheeseburger crew.
Fat guy may have been rolled up in there too.
Probably others I can't remember.
Doesn't matter tho, all that happened in the before you tymes.
[Offers freaked AES carts in memory]

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah that's like 6-7 posts every single day for 18 years. I can't imagine. I hope those have been joyous years, that's a real chunk of your life to put into this place.
I am certain all your years have been joyous as well.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
You can’t really look at just the number of posts someone makes to quantify the amount of time they spend here.

You got to factor in time spent in chat as well.

And in LoneSage’s case in particular, re-reading/reacting to old posts from years ago.

:p

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Not sure what the artist was going for here. Sure, it looks like a Rock Howard version of Real Bout 1's cover. Why is Rock 10+ years younger and, about a foot shorter than he is in MOTW? And, same thing for Billy. He looks closer to his FF1 self than current day.

Whatever. Probably drawn by some Deviant art furry and definitely not official so, doesn't matter.

Jon

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Not sure what the artist was going for here. Sure, it looks like a Rock Howard version of Real Bout 1's cover. Why is Rock 10+ years younger and, about a foot shorter than he is in MOTW? And, same thing for Billy. He looks closer to his FF1 self than current day.

Whatever. Probably drawn by some Deviant art furry and definitely not official so, doesn't matter.

Jon

Billy Kayne should be going on 60 pretty soon…looks like he’s 12 in that picture (or aprox. three years older than Rock.)

sirlynxalot

Genjuro's Frog
Fagit of the Year
Kaine looks like a woman. Maybe that's the twist in the story, Kaine = Rock's mom

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Et tu basic? Attacking me doesn't suit you. My question had nothing to do with your ancestry, but I have a feeling you already knew that.
stop taking me seriously! lol...unless you are xavier.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Where is gameplay?Making trailers before you have gameplay seems like a very dodgy thing to do.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Yeah what kind of game/media company would ever release a trailer without any real gameplay footage, the nerve!
Yeah ok but SNK basically game play only. No real story or mindblowing graphics. If your using PS2 era engine you better have some decent gameplay to show off.