Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah same factory too lol. They could make the FCU in murica. Probably pretty easy process. Not much material.

People love to cry about lack of a cheek weld and how uncomfortable that underfolder is. That shit is Greatly Exaggerated, I had no issue today putting shots consistently on target at 150 yards. Burned through about 300 rounds today in quick order, shoulder feels fine.

I mean sure its not my first choice of stock for an extended battle but I can work it as well as any ak and without much added discomfort vs a wooden stock with metal butt plate.

I cant see the romys being That much different than the polish ones.

Last edited:
I see cheek weld being way tougher on those, ive seen people get another piece welded to them so your face can rest somewhere.

But I dunno maybe the polish just have one of the better designs. Just went to the range today expecting misery from what ive read, was pleasantly surprised. Its perfect for a truck gun or backpack gun imo.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Aesthetics wise I think the triangle folding stock is the coolest.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Lobbed 150 rounds downrange this morning just sighting the lithgow in, this thing is beautifully on point. Just need the human to improve it's operating skills.

Luckily practice is fun, always feels good to get a rifle in line with an optic. Hopefully you enjoy cleaning them as well. Start looking for a steel target or two that will work for wherever you shoot.

Here is a pic of my fav lil private range:
IMG_3665.jpeg
The white plastic barrels are for stapling paper targets to and are moveable. You can see some steel painted white sprinkled out there starting at 25 yards, that billboard for paper targets on the right is at 100 yards, there is some steel down there you cant really see in the pic. And to the left of that billboard, to the left of that bunker, you can see the range extends further out to 250 yards, some steel sprinkled out that way too.

Even with all this I like to bring my own little self resetting prairie dog target. Not shown is a few nice shooting tables under a big canopy, and another table for all your gear. Im not into hyper accuracy, I like to shoot fast. Lately ive been trying to get good at shooting my fav revolver out to 100 yards though.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
So lets play a game of identify the handgun caliber. Just got my BFR and sent it out for customizing.

thumbnail_20230905_174342.jpg

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
The State of California just passed AB28 which increases taxes 11% on ON TOP of any pre existing taxes for firearms and ammunition. This law will take effect July 1st of 2024.

FUCK THIS STATE AND FUCK Gavin Newsom

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Sue them for denying the poor their 2A rights.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah CA sucks balls.

Oh well. At least it looks like the under 21 but 18 and over handgun purchase ban is going to go bye bye.

I kind of want to get in to Black Powder guns. Just western stuff mostly. Also getting a gun in the mail is dope.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’d like to see the police deal with a few hundred armed, peaceful protestors lol.

If I was a cop I’d go home.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
California does not abide by constitutional law. The liberal law makers out here do as they please. Too many ignorant spinless voters.

They put unconstitutional laws in effect in a matter of months, laws which 10 years later after being challenged are still on the books. Basically what ever crazy shit the liberal government thinks of becomes the law of the land damn near instantaneously but can LITERALLY take a decade at the soonest just for higher courts to chime in and try but fail to undo.

We are at the point where suing and being civil is a worthless effort. There is a reason the 2nd was created in one event of the government going tyrannical

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member

High Capacity Magazines Are NOW LEGAL In California

A federal judge struck down California's ban on firearm magazines holding more than 10 rounds Friday as unconstitutional, “arbitrary and capricious

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
A Federal Judge? Nah fam, that was St. Benitez.

Who rose to sainthood by performing three miracles, each time overturning the madness of CA state law.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
A Federal Judge? Nah fam, that was St. Benitez.

Who rose to sainthood by performing three miracles, each time overturning the madness of CA state law.
Funny how Ca loves creating and enforcing laws that infringe upon constitutional right while at the same time not acknowledging the Bill of Rights

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
In retaliation for the Mag ban being struck down that POS Gavin signed AB28 which increases taxes 11% today