FS - Neo-Geo Side Art

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Hey I wish I would have known you were a member here because I could have saved you the fees of ebay. None the less I bought these from him off of ebay and they are mint! HIGHLY Recommend for someone refinishing a cab

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Current pricing is as follows.

Side Art only (for both sides) = $25
Left / Right Player arrows (MVS-2-25 version 3) = $10
Headphone decal = $10 (shipped)
Any custom sizing, typically add $10, but may be more depending on exactly what your looking for.

Shipping for the side art / Left & Right player arrows = $13. (air shipped to USA) This price includes packing, travel, Paypal fees, etc.

I was doing a paint mask version at one time, but found it wasn't cost effective. I'm looking at a new supplier, so I MAY be bringing them back if there is enough interest.

I'm also currently looking at getting a new machine for cutting out larger decals. I'm hoping to find something big enough so that I may be able to offer paint maskings for doing side art for other machines. I can currently only cut up to about 20" wide, but if I get one larger, then I may be able to do stuff like Pacman machines, etc.

Hey man, can you give an updated price for a set? Thanks!

Last edited:

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks for the feedback. Always nice to hear. I don't usually put them on E-bay, but thought it would help put the awareness out there a little more. I've even got a few sales off Facebook. Who would have thought? :p

Hey I wish I would have known you were a member here because I could have saved you the fees of ebay. None the less I bought these from him off of ebay and they are mint! HIGHLY Recommend for someone refinishing a cab

R4840

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eccs19, I am interested in a set, I am not able to Pm yet, so can you please give me a way to get in touch with you.

Thanks

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
This guy does EXCELLENT WORK! Here is a pick of my Neo Geo Cab restored with his side art.

Before:

DSC08502.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC08501.jpg
[/IMG]

After:

DSC08527.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC08526.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry this ones facing the wrong way:

DSC08525.jpg
[/IMG]

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I just got myself a Neo Geo cab but seem like it was converted. Im thinking either repainting it red or something else different. Im interested in the side arts as well, not sure about left/right player yet. Is there a wait period or do you have these in hand already?

Please pm me for your payment info. Thanks

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just got myself a Neo Geo cab but seem like it was converted. Im thinking either repainting it red or something else different. Im interested in the side arts as well, not sure about left/right player yet. Is there a wait period or do you have these in hand already?

Please pm me for your payment info. Thanks

If you've got a conversion cab, then I would probably only recommend the side art. I don't normally keep any on hand, I usually cut them out on demand, but last time I did a set, I ran a few extra sets. I normally say about 1 week, but with me having them ready to go, I'd say a couple of days at most.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This guy does EXCELLENT WORK! Here is a pick of my Neo Geo Cab restored with his side art.

Before:

DSC08502.jpg
[/IMG]

You scared me at first. I thought this was the after. I was thinking "What did it look like before!!!" :make_fac:

Nice job. It looks very nice. :buttrock:

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey Guys just got my fist Neo Geo 2 slot and stumbled on to this thread about replacement side art. I will need to be doing this so I will be ordering for sure.

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Guys just got my fist Neo Geo 2 slot and stumbled on to this thread about replacement side art. I will need to be doing this so I will be ordering for sure.

Just let me know when your ready to order. Usually takes about a week to get and order out the door.

BeefyWhale

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks I will for sure I'll need to order a set of the side art as well as a piece for the headphones \ memory card

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Chrome Letters?

I just refurbished a beat up white candy cab...I painted it black... Can you do some neo side art for me in chrome?

eccs19

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I just refurbished a beat up white candy cab...I painted it black... Can you do some neo side art for me in chrome?

That's right, you sent me a PM to check into this. Sorry, I forgot to check. I'll let you know if I've got any material.

Just checked. No chrome, but I've got some gold and silver (metallic). Both materials are old, but should be OK to use.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Silver?

Can you post a picture...? I am assuming it is like a metallic grey right? I am just trying to match the pep boys chrome molding tape that I replaced the blue factory mvs stripes with..

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
New Black Cab

mvs003.jpg

This is what I am working with... I was thinking of a diagonal neo geo underneath the chrome stripe. What size is your standard size NEO GEO words?

LordDavon

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the silk screens reusable? Also, if I get multiple and ship to the US, will I have to pay an extra amount per screen?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take a set! Don't see the PM button, perhaps because I just registered. If you can drop me a note with payment details I'll hook it up.