Good God...this weather is really taking its toll on everyone...

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
OMG it's 50 degrees here in FL I need to put some socks on or something I'm freezing my ass off. Maybe I should put this in the WTF FL thread. Yeah this place really sucks especially this time of year when it's 50 degrees
I had to bring some of my tropical plants inside it's getting so cold.....

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Living in Southern California it's easy to completely disconnect...
daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-46-photos-22.jpg

wanted a reason to post this when I saw it this afternoon.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Dibs on Panda's Pulstar collection if he freezes to death.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
We just got our real snowfall of the season this morning.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
It its -21 C here in Montreal, its not that bad last wednesday it was like - 30. It was so cold that the air would hurt my face.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bumping the thread. NYC/tristate area is expected to get around 24" of snow tonight going into tomorrow.

Stay safe and follow the proper precautions. My job is letting us out early today and canceled everything tomorrow, so its going to be a lot of gaming. Stay safe!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Bumping the thread. NYC/tristate area is expected to get around 24" of snow tonight going into tomorrow.

Stay safe and follow the proper precautions. My job is letting us out early today and canceled everything tomorrow, so its going to be a lot of gaming. Stay safe!

Southeastern Mass and the Cape expected to get 24"+ winds upto 80 mph gusts. Power outages expected. High Tides Tuesday 4:30AM and 5:00PM moderate flooding expected.

Be prepared, stay warm and inside.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Yeah...my sister/family live out in Hingham Ma...so they're in for it big time.

Stay safe NG.com bro's and ho's. It's going to be a nasty one for sure.

I was going to say that here in the central Illinois...this has actually been a pretty mild winter so far. Had 4-5 days in the low 50's since Nov, light snowfall here and there and that two week cold snap a few weeks ago. So far...typical "winter" really...nothing like last year...

One more month so go in my "shit-months" group. Nov-Feb is pretty much shit around here and we're almost 75% done with it already...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
We have a slight drizzle here in CA at the moment. Hopefully the rest of you guys are doing ok though

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yeah...my sister/family live out in Hingham Ma...so they're in for it big time.

Stay safe NG.com bro's and ho's. It's going to be a nasty one for sure.

I was going to say that here in the central Illinois...this has actually been a pretty mild winter so far. Had 4-5 days in the low 50's since Nov, light snowfall here and there and that two week cold snap a few weeks ago. So far...typical "winter" really...nothing like last year...

One more month so go in my "shit-months" group. Nov-Feb is pretty much shit around here and we're almost 75% done with it already...

Hingham is literally right next to me. Hope they stay warm and inside.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Went out to stock up earlier. The driving ban starts at 9 pm today.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Went out to stock up earlier. The driving ban starts at 9 pm today.

I sincerely thought of getting some last minute stuff, but its not worth the $300 ticket. Snow is coming down pretty hard bit luckily no outages here yet.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
If you can…keep us posted…pics in the next day or so would be cool if you can snap some...

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
SNOWPOCALYPSE 2015. Mother nature's on the rag and she's wearing 24" strap-on made of ice!

Just hoping the power holds out. Suppose to be a lot of snow dumped overnight. It's going pretty good, but it's the light stuff, something tell me we're going to wake up to areas with 5 inches from wind blow and drifts well over 3 feet.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
its a balmy 28 degrees with a mild dusting of snow here in chicago.

stay safe east coasters.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
its a balmy 28 degrees with a mild dusting of snow here in chicago.

stay safe east coasters.

Did you get the ice coating yesterday? We did down south, holy shit. It was freaking dangerous going home. Everything was a thin sheet of ice...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
It's white out conditions in NY right now, got the snow blower and generator out and ready to go but we are basically snowed in for the next 48 hours, there are huge snow drifts outside

its kinda relaxing actually, just enjoying the scenery and quiet

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
52ºF here in Madrid today, sunny, no clouds.

Last week it snowed like 1cm. First and last snow in the year. Kinda sad but seeing the big snowfalls you guys get where you live... well, maybe it's better this way.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
5 foot snow drifts at the end of my driveway...took me an hour to shovel the 4 car driveway. I'll be out there every few hour shoveling so it doesn't get out of hand. I'm totally buying a snow blower next season.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
5 foot snow drifts at the end of my driveway...took me an hour to shovel the 4 car driveway. I'll be out there every few hour shoveling so it doesn't get out of hand. I'm totally buying a snow blower next season.

Not much you can do with 5' drifts...especially if the hard freeze kicks in and the shit is concrete. OR...if the winds kick up and this stuff is powder, it's also pointless because it just throws it all over the place.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Did you get the ice coating yesterday? We did down south, holy shit. It was freaking dangerous going home. Everything was a thin sheet of ice...

we got the freezing rain, but nothing really iced over. just a couple of isolated ice patches on the road that was quickly got with the salt trucks.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

Holy shit.

We need to see some pics of this.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Snowfall hasn't been as bad as they predicted. About a 1ft so far. The snow being dry and powder, with the high winds has been a blessing.

I found this hilarious as it never happens. Mother Nature giving me a break or aerodynamics?
E9duEU0.jpg

I have 4ft drifts at the front of the house as usual.