GTA V Online Discussion

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I was thinking the same thing, how about the Tank?

?
Read a few posts up.

btw: Coryoon! has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
They must have fixed something in an update. When Online first was enabled, people couldn't get the dump truck on top of that tower. Something about the dump truck would swing and hit the helicopter. And unless that was fixed, videos I've seen show people can't pick up other planes but they can pick up boats.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Last night i did the update and started playing. all the sudden the entire city flooded underwater and about 5 seconds later went back to normal. Weird freakin glitch.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Last night i did the update and started playing. all the sudden the entire city flooded underwater and about 5 seconds later went back to normal. Weird freakin glitch.

shroom got the same glitch.

Tripredacus. I don't know if they changed anything but it sure wasn't easy and yes the truck did hit the cargobob and we crashed a few times but we learned from the first 3 experiences. This nigga on the pic can devinitely fly the shit out that bob :buttrock:

Btw, PM box cleaned.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
shroom got the same glitch.

Tripredacus. I don't know if they changed anything but it sure wasn't easy and yes the truck did hit the cargobob and we crashed a few times but we learned from the first 3 experiences. This nigga on the pic can devinitely fly the shit out that bob :buttrock:

Btw, PM box cleaned.

I didn't get that glitch. The city does drown in the blood of my enemies sometimes though :vik:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Had mad fun with Craig,Coryoon,Rob,and Popcorn. it was rad as hell. below you will find a pic of a mannequin giving Coryoon a handy J.

coryhand.jpg
bobtank.jpg
roof vic.jpg
tank lights.jpg

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Great fun guys, done a ton of missions with Craig, Gutzdozer and Coryoon! and had an all out war with a rival crew and won, let that be a warning to all other crews who try to stand in our way.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Nice pic Guts! :lolz:

Awesome time with the crew!!! :buttrock:

I sucked so much ass tonight, it was ridiculous. Fuck me and my fucking cramps, seriously. Don't hesitate to directly shot me or blow away my faggot car to save some time during a mission, I won't mind it :D

I'm going to email Rockstar about the Pegasus spawn glitch..... Of the million glitches I get everyday, this one reaaaaaaaaally piss me off the most....TABARNACK :hammer:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
...and I had to work today :/

Wondering where you were. It went down. Having a another crew give up and run away from yours is amazing. plus as you can see from Craig's pic we drove two tanks in tandem off the roof of the Maze Bank building.

Marek

Banned
Dammit I logged in right as the NGWR boys were basking in the afterglow of dospatchig that other crew, only one guy was left.

No one would get in my chopper though :(

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Dammit I logged in right as the NGWR boys were basking in the afterglow of dospatchig that other crew, only one guy was left.

I had to mute you lol... there was soo much mumbley chatter I couldn't hear anyone else!

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

I'll be on a little later if you wanna cause some havoc.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Wonder if the Cargobob can lift the Titan?

Spent 20 minutes on this today. The hook just won't grab the Titan. That would have been awesome but yeah, no can do. I can grab a bus full of people though :lolz:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
So Capture the flag mode comes with the new update today anyone interested in trying it out? For the first time Craig and i tried arm wrestling last night and it sucks balls. what is the object of arm wrestling anyway? To break your damn controller?

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
So Capture the flag mode comes with the new update today anyone interested in trying it out? For the first time Craig and i tried arm wrestling last night and it sucks balls. what is the object of arm wrestling anyway? To break your damn controller?

Arm wrestling on GTA online is a pointless task and the only reason I know people use arm wrestling is it counts towards getting an achievement unlocked, apart from that and breaking your controller of course.