GTA V Online Discussion

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I know about race creator but you must agree with myself, Craig and Heath that the missions have become stale very quickly and we are so good at them now we can complete missions in a matter of a couple minutes tops.

Just a bit more variety in the missions would help nicely to break up the monotony.

yeah... maybe give simeon and gerald some higher level missons...

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder
Easy money tonight, guys.

Highlights of today was seeing Coryoon! getting crushed by the cargo bay door on a "Titan of a Mission" when Craig and him were exiting the plane after landing it at the airstrip.

My headset was on charge today and not using them to chat did not feel the same, if only Coryoon! had the same sentiments.

Who is this beerman684 guy who joined us after we were finishing up?

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Easy money tonight, guys.

Highlights of today was seeing Coryoon! getting crushed by the cargo bay door on a "Titan of a Mission" when Craig and him were exiting the plane after landing it at the airstrip.

My headset was on charge today and not using them to chat did not feel the same, if only Coryoon! had the same sentiments.

Who is this beerman684 guy who joined us after we were finishing up?

I have no Idea who the hell that guy was or how he even got in the missions lol.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Stuff like this happens to me every time. I got hit, crushed, drown, blown away by every freaking things in this game. Sometimes the cops kill me just for the fuck of it (0 stars, no weapons). Look at what happened today, I'm asked to kill some boss to complete a mission but as soon as I kill him, I get an epic MISSION FAILED message :lolz:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I'm so tired of the loading screen freezing up after leaving a job. It's got to a point when I see the Loading screen I feel utter dread that I may just loose everything I just did. I really hope they patch that crap soon. Otherwise fun all around today with the mission grind.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Some random guy I don't even know just gave me 100+ million dollars

I logged in, picked up a crate, sold a car to Simon, finished 2 gang attacks and went to the clothes store then somebody just gave me $53,000,000 2 times in a row when I was inside.

SOgCtnq.jpg

I don't even...

I knew that you could give money to someone using the mod shop customizing trick but this... WTF?

Gotta share this money with the crew, it's time to stock up on the Fusilade guys!!!!!!!1111111111 :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Marek

Banned

I logged in, picked up a crate, sold a car to Simon, finished 2 gang attacks and went to the clothes store then somebody just gave me $53,000,000 2 times in a row when I was inside.

SOgCtnq.jpg

I don't even...

I knew that you could give money to someone using the mod shop customizing trick but this... WTF?

Gotta share this money with the crew, it's time to stock up on the Fusilade guys!!!!!!!1111111111 :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Do want!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Next time you log in, find a good <$50k customizable car like the Fusilade, the Oracle or something. Don't get any insurance. I need to be able to pimp the fuck out of it. When I'm done with it, you'll be able to sell it to the mod shop for $100k-$130k depending on the car. We can do this every 48 minutes or something. I have no idea how the other guy directly gave me so much money. Definitely looks like a glitch to me.

ViolentStorm

Windjammers Wonder

SOgCtnq.jpg

I don't even...

When me and Heath was playing GTA Online a couple of months ago the same thing happened to us, I got just over 100m from a guy called "I-MOD-GHOST" was that the same guy who gave you the same amount?

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Prolly someone on a hacked ps3...

I need money

i-need-money.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
When me and Heath was playing GTA Online a couple of months ago the same thing happened to us, I got just over 100m from a guy called "I-MOD-GHOST" was that the same guy who gave you the same amount?

I don't remember the name but the guy sounded like he was 12 years old. He was talking to another kid which sounded like 7-8 years old (serisouly....wtf), they just kept setting crazy bounties on each other ($210,000,210,000,000 bounties... I don't even... ). I ended up with $285,000,000 in my pockets last night... :eek:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I don't remember the name but the guy sounded like he was 12 years old. He was talking to another kid which sounded like 7-8 years old (serisouly....wtf), they just kept setting crazy bounties on each other ($210,000,210,000,000 bounties... I don't even... ). I ended up with $285,000,000 in my pockets last night... :eek:

Must be a hacked ps3 with some kinda modifier on teh monies...

you should get the screen name so I can add them to my friends list lol

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just read an article about this on Kotaku. Apparently a few people figured out some kind of money hack and Rockstar is freaking out. they say there could be trillions of dollars already exploited! I hope someone gives me some damn money I need a Buzzard.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Good fun today guys!

Btw, I as said to Guts, I can't directly give you money, we need to do the car trick. I'm no hacker, I have no idea how to give you billions and billions :(

Merry Christmas to the Neo War Room Trollz Crew!

0_0.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Got a partial crew pic (as chaotic as it was lol) and one other crazy screen shot of Craig and I trying to Cargobob onto a train. Plus Shroom Claus!

crew chaos shot.jpg
triptrain.jpg
shromyclaus.jpg

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I know it's fuckin impossible lmao.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Whoever needs alot of hacked money: kill me next time you see me, there's a billion bounty on me.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Whoever needs alot of hacked money: kill me next time you see me, there's a billion bounty on me.

...and then share the money via the cash from previous job option with someone else form the crew (Craig, Gutz, whatevs... but NOT me, I currenlty have $294,000,000 :lolz:)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Enjoy not killing me because I'm going to bed. l8r

Does that even work?

Yes but this need to be done in a timely manner. That's the only sharing money option that still works. You can share money from previous jobs (bounties, crates, etc) with anyone in the lobby.

I wish you could directly gives money to your buddies but they removed this option a long time ago.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Next time kill me and share some of it for me, I only got 100k right now.