Halloween is in a week

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Each year I play Nightmare in the Dark, Magician Lord, Samurai Shodown II. Why not this year adding Magical Drop III and World Heroes 2 too.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I will probably play rocket league with the lights off

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Just mostly the castlevania advanced collection via the PS5.Though i haven't played the gba,castlevanias since the mid 2000's and i'm very rusty at playing them.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Just mostly the castlevania advanced collection via the PS5.Though i haven't played the gba,castlevanias since the mid 2000's and i'm very rusty at playing them.
just don't stop playing for a week or you're fucked and dunno where to go

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
probably dinner at my gf's parents house, then going home drinking and/or smoking weed because the 31st is a holiday here and I got two additonal days off after

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
it would be a great opportunity to attempt a Castlevania 1cc again. I always get rekt by Dracula

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
probably dinner at my gf's parents house, then going home drinking and/or smoking weed because the 31st is a holiday here and I got two additonal days off after
I'mma proud for you, but check the subforum bozo

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Been thinking about playing The Evil Within or maybe Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
We played through RE4 Remake and RE2 Remake, 2 scared the wife significantly more than 4 did. We also somehow crammed te dead space remake in there, overall pretty good scary games for this month

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Just downloaded on phone - Slay away 2: netflix and chill from the makers of Friday the 13th puzzle.

It just came out today and is free If you have netflix, truly an amazing game. So psyched for this.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm going to play War Of The Dead 2 (Shiryou Sensen 2) on MSX, Xavier posted a link to a site with English-patched MSX games a while ago that were previously only available in Japanese and WotD2 is one of them that I always wanted to play. Looks and plays excellent but is not playable without Japanese language skills so I'm really looking forward to it. Lots of spooky graphics and weird enemies, good stuff.

Other than that, it's Castlevania on NES and maybe Splatterhouse 2 on Genny.

Movie-wise we've decided to go all oldschool, you know, Carpenter's Halloween, Sleepy Hollow, a Hammer Dracula movie, that sort of stuff. Also looking forward to lots of trick or treatsters, last year was really busy. Gonna place a smoke machine in the front yard and some lights. The wife bought a bag of faux spiderweb stuffs, never used it before, let's see how it looks like on the fence and hedges.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I couldn't make enough headway with Splatterhouse 2 after finishing the first one on the Turbo. Seemed like a decent followup though. I just don't have the time or patience for the challenge right now I guess.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I couldn't make enough headway with Splatterhouse 2 after finishing the first one on the Turbo. Seemed like a decent followup though. I just don't have the time or patience for the challenge right now I guess.
Agreed though i like how straight forward part two for splatterhouse is but with part three man that damn time limit.