Happy Birthday LoneSage

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You stupid sons a bitches don't get it do you. The forum is rapidly approaching critical birthday thread mass. It's only a matter of time before EVERY thread you've ever known, every thread you've ever loved will be converted into a birthday thread. May Arcademan have mercy on you all.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
whatever happens LS i support you. Arcademan has never made me a birthday thread once in the 10 years I've been here, so I'm pretty sure he hates me. i just looked into this and apparently its because my bday was hidden for all these years or something, so clearly Arcademan loves me

LoneSage, YOU made me my ONLY bday thread ever ( I think) , back in 2016, so we've got to stick together

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
The only thing I missed about n-g.com was LoneSage's birthday thread.

Happy Birthday!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
HBD stage, a little late but I hope your day was everything you wanted it to be
Thanks, had a good day. Visited a 700+ year old white dagoba and had hot pot for dinner with friends. All in all a good day.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
It seems like we wish Sage happy birthday like 5 times a year. It's all good. You're a good dude Sage. Wish you nothing but the best hombre.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Bumped again hahahahahahabahahajahahajajahajajahahahahahanahahanahabahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahababababababahahahahahahahahahahahahahappybirthdayhahahahahahahahahahahahahah