If "Playing With Fire" were selling better, would Britney and Kevin still be wed?

N2x

Chin's Bartender
If "Playing With Fire" were selling better, would Britney and Kevin still be wed?

Sad to hear the lovebirds are splitting. How long will it be until Mr. Federline releases sex tapes to reap a few dollars?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I hope its sex tapes before the pregnancy and certainly not in between pregnancies.

N2x

Chin's Bartender
Maybe it's during pregnancy. Or delivery.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
THe answer is probably no.

Every time he goes out people boo him.

She knows she cant have him around because that effects her.

End of story.

Its over prospects and money. Just like any other high class divorce in the states.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Imagine there was a sex tape where he was fucking her asshole WHILE she was giving birth in the hospital. She was just laying on him, he was ass fucking her and pumping- and the baby was coming out?

Pay per view?

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
neobuyer said:
Imagine there was a sex tape where he was fucking her asshole WHILE she was giving birth in the hospital. She was just laying on him, he was ass fucking her and pumping- and the baby was coming out?

Pay per view?

You know even I have to draw the line somewhere, and while I've always wanted to see Slutney get OWNED in a video that was actually worth watching (unlike "One Night In Paris" and "One Night In Chyna"), but the above you wrote about wouldn't even remotley be interesting to me at all.

In other news I'd love to see Lily Allen gettin' balled proper though. That Brit chick just makes me Smile.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Stormrider_2977 said:
You know even I have to draw the line somewhere, and while I've always wanted to see Slutney get OWNED in a video that was actually worth watching (unlike "One Night In Paris" and "One Night In Chyna"), but the above you wrote about wouldn't even remotley be interesting to me at all.

In other news I'd love to see Lily Allen gettin' balled proper though. That Brit chick just makes me Smile.

Muahahaha!

I grossed Merc out!!!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stormrider_2977 said:

fag.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
wizkid007 said:
THe answer is probably no.

Every time he goes out people boo him.

She knows she cant have him around because that effects her.

End of story.

Its over prospects and money. Just like any other high class divorce in the states.

I think he dumped her. Let's look at the facts: Britney's career is on hiatus, she's fat now, she's a mom, and K Fed recently released his own album.

I think he used her to get famous (and lots of sex) and is now moving on.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Everyone is bagging on KLine, but he is the smart one. Getting 2 kids out of Slutley = set for life with Alimony.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lastblade said:
Everyone is bagging on KLine, but he is the smart one. Getting 2 kids out of Slutley = set for life with Alimony.

Damn straight. He's a fucking welfare pimp.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
neobuyer said:

Pay per view?

Stormrider_2977 said:

wasabi said:

WTF? :spock:

I'm a fag because I don't want to see a child being pushed outta' vagina while she's getting reamed up her asshole at the same time? Ohhhhhhhkay dawg whatever, that to me is just some fucked up repugnant shit is all. Now if the delivery doctor, K-Fed and the nurses were pissing on her that be a different story.

:loco:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
I think he dumped her. Let's look at the facts: Britney's career is on hiatus, she's fat now, she's a mom, and K Fed recently released his own album.

Thats actually a good point. I think I read somewhere that in one of his songs he brags about 10 million bucks. Well ironically that is what he is set to receive from the prenup.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Tom Wopat said:
Have you seen her lately?

No, did she finally lose the double chin? She was fat as fuck last time I saw her.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
wizkid007 said:
Thats actually a good point. I think I read somewhere that in one of his songs he brags about 10 million bucks. Well ironically that is what he is set to receive from the prenup.

Unfortunately, that $10 Mil will be listed as income and his child support for 2 kids will be outreageous. Remember folks ... they live in California and the divorce was filed in California. K-Fed better make some sound investments. Too bad he'll probably blow all of the money in a short amount of time. You'll be seeing the book that he'll co-write with Mike Tyson..... From Wealth To Welfare .

Phillip

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
No, did she finally lose the double chin? She was fat as fuck last time I saw her.

Britney looks pretty good again homes.

Get with the program.

Or turn it on to CNN Headline news for 20minutes and you'll see the crap they play.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Britney looks pretty good again homes.

Get with the program.

Or turn it on to CNN Headline news for 20minutes and you'll see the crap they play.

I still think K-Fed's pulling a "fuck and dump".

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:

that's DEFINITELY not a factor

popozao