There can be only one.
10 Year Member
One of a kind to say the least.

RIP

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Shit.

I loved his FB posts, fuck the old age forever.

He made us all humble. Rest in peace, legend. We were all jabronis compared to you.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
One of the few wrestling legends that seemed to be a genuinely good and caring human being in real life. Sad to see him go.

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
A famous wrestler that actually lived to see old age, pretty amazing.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Other than his deep hatred of the jews?

One of the howard sterns finest guests.
He spent the last several years of his life calling out anti-Semites including Kyrie Irving
anyone-else-find-it-unexpected-that-sheiky-baby-is-pro-jew-v0-ui0ocnpfttv91.jpg

Also retweeted tons of stuff from the Campaign Against Antisemitism.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I don't know why but the movie The Wrestler made me think of him.
Anybody who hasn't should read a couple webpages with his bio on it, crazy life.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Man....this sucks. Almost all the wrestling heroes are gone or on their way out. Rip Master of the Camel Clutch.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Watched the A&E Biography with the Iron Shiek a few weeks ago, Amazing story on his life and a few tragic bits involving his family but the story I got a kick out of was when he was stuck at an airport without a ride, then got one with his rival Hacksaw Jim Duggan. The two were pulled over by the police. Duggan had smoked marijuana and the Shiek was high on cocaine. It wasn't the fact that they were doing drugs (commonplace during the era) but how two hatred enemies were hanging out together doing them, which back then wasn't commonplace...or at least it was but not for the public to know. Shiek got a kick out of telling that one :tickled:

He spent the last several years of his life calling out anti-Semites including Kyrie Irving
anyone-else-find-it-unexpected-that-sheiky-baby-is-pro-jew-v0-ui0ocnpfttv91.jpg

Also retweeted tons of stuff from the Campaign Against Antisemitism.
He will always be an antisemite to the people who have heard him preach that for years. If he did turn a leaf, Im sure it was only to make a living. I dont believe it after the things ive heard come out of his mouth.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
He will always be an antisemite to the people who have heard him preach that for years. If he did turn a leaf, Im sure it was only to make a living. I dont believe it after the things ive heard come out of his mouth.
Jesus man, don’t be a jabroni…