KoF XIII Port this Winter

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Um, if this is NESTs Kyo, why does he still have the same HCB+K move the original Kyo has? Major bummer.

Love the backgrounds for sure, though.

I even bought the gamer picture packs (as evidence of my gamertag sig). I'm trying to pump all the money I can into this game to support them.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I thought the HCB+K move was a Kyo '96 addition, when they turned him into a 'rekka' style character.

I didn't think he had it in '94 or '95...

Anyway, I'm grabbing that Nests Kyo tonight. I'll probably buy all the av pics and themes at some point, too. Give them some money to support this awesome game.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
This is NESTs Kyo - he didn't have that hcbk move - it turned into a lunging punch.

Kyo got the running grab in '95.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
It's worth it for the backgrounds alone. Notice the hanging 3D car in Iori's stage. Not to mention the detailed ground and scrapyard. Esaka at night is simply gorgeous.

I would guess he meant camper.

Ah, maybe thats it then.
I am looking forward to when Nests Kyo is available...I just love the back drop and seeing those people crossing the road...it has so much atmosphere.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
You can view his moves in the Characters section: http://www.atlus.com/kofxiii/

His Shuran Kaku is back.

Edit: He will be available on January 10th, same date as NESTS Kyo for PS3.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Shouran Kyaku, SPINMASTER X (you're welcome lol)

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Nests kyo's music is the remixed esaka theme from kof 2000. It sounds really good. I am liking the way he plays so far. His light rekkas can be comboed from his light attacks which is something new in kof. Good stuff. Iori with flames can be used to troll online with his neomax and maniacal laughter. EX iori's neomax is just so easy to combo into.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Wondering if Mr Karate's going to be tournament banned? Robert's lunge kick with a straight forward air lunge kick that works really well jumping backwards with way too many opportunities to combo inside. I thought he didn't have a way to close distance fast when I first played him, but now those air kicks are ridiculous to put on a disturbingly powered up character.

Blondin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Wondering if Mr Karate's going to be tournament banned? Robert's lunge kick with a straight forward air lunge kick that works really well jumping backwards with way too many opportunities to combo inside. I thought he didn't have a way to close distance fast when I first played him, but now those air kicks are ridiculous to put on a disturbingly powered up character.

This sentence makes me feel we're talking about Magic The Gathering ^^
Anyway, Takuma obviously rules the tournament with its OVERWHELMING POWER !!!!!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
omg thats fucking AWESOME. Khushn00d butt is back!