KOF XIII: remove a team member/add a team member

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
I absolutely cannot stand Duo long so he/she/fag would be out right away from that team and even a piece of chalk could replace him.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Women Team: King out, Vanessa in.

What?? How could you?! (King is my favorite)

The only characters I really wish XIII had are the Boss Team from '96: Geese, Krauser, and Mr. Big. I'd eliminate the whole Elisabeth team to get them.

Maybe add B. Jenet, Gato, and Butt as "Anachronistic Team". :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
First post by the old man in this thread is far, far worse.
haha nooo, check yourself. Maybe you were drinking at the time and don't remember it now, but you suggested bringing Momoko back. So yeah, thanks for playing, but your post is worse.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
What?? How could you?! (King is my favorite)

So, my rationale is based on my personal preference:

Fatal Fury > AOF

So Mai has to stay.

Then my preference is:

AOF Kyokugen characters > other AOF characters.

I like King a lot. She's a great character. But I think the matchup of Yuri vs. other Kyokugen characters, or even the option for team edit featurnig four different Kyokugen characters in different matchings, is more interesting.

I don't think I'd change any of the teams in KOF XIII, personally. In terms of theme and story, they all make sense.

But the purpose of this thread is to remove one and add one to each team. You're not supposed to bypass that process. It sort of defeats the purpose of the question. So I made the hard choice and gave King the boot.

I didn't notice it until I was playing a couple of days ago, but they gave King's neutral pose 'bounce.' Seems wierd for that character. If she had it before this game, I never noticed it.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
This thread is dumb and STK reminded me why I threw my STK hat and shirt in the trash. We get a game taylor made for what I thought my former idol STK would like and then he's already talking about replacing mofos(who want's angel). Stock is falling....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This thread is dumb and STK reminded me why I threw my STK hat and shirt in the trash. We get a game taylor made for what I thought my former idol STK would like and then he's already talking about replacing mofos(who want's angel). Stock is falling....

Taylor Lautner made KoFXIII?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
(who want's angel).
Do yourself a favor and stop being ignorant. Stop being such a stupid, blind hater and actually play her. Load up 2002 and get yourself a complete Angel FAQ or better yet the Arcadia mook. Spend one afternoon playing around with her Unchain Circle. The WHOLE circle -- all the options and variations. Just one afternoon. But really learn her; don't just mess around blindly which is probably all you've ever done with her.

If you get to the end of that afternoon after seeing all that character has to offer, all the different stuff you can do, and you can't get any enjoyment out of her, just quit video games. Just stop even bothering. You're just pretending to play them now.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
haha nooo, check yourself. Maybe you were drinking at the time and don't remember it now, but you suggested bringing Momoko back. So yeah, thanks for playing, but your post is worse.

Would you prefer Bao? I didn't knew you were into shota you perverted old man.

Oh and at least my teams make some sort of sense you senile fuck :)

Last edited:

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
So, my rationale is based on my personal preference:

Well, I guess that is indeed a methodical approach.

It's true that they added some bounce to King in this one. In the past, the idea was that she dressed like a man and hide her femininity... but now they've thrown all that out the window and gave her Mai-sized breasts.

In fact, seems like pretty much every female character in this game has a huge chest. Almost all the guys are super ripped too though, so at least no one can accuse the game of being sexist. :D

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Who Posted?

Spoon

Sands
everybody else

So yeah. Take a bow.

I wouldn't feel right taking a bow for simply posting in an awful thread. You shouldn't take a bow for making the stupid thread, either.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I wouldn't feel right taking a bow for simply posting in an awful thread.
You might as well, for all the time you've spent in it endlessly repeating the same thing over and over. I don't think I've ever seen you shit on something like this right out of the gate with no provocation. If you want to see a really awful thread, wait until I create the 'Remove a Game From the Series' thread, where I take out Mark of the Wolves yet keep Fatal Fury 1.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Kind of like this thread?

I was playing XIII, enjoying it, but thinking it would be perfect if it just had Vanessa and Ramon in the roster. Then I started thinking, if they could have added those two, but had to keep the total number of characters the same as what we got because of time, money or space, which characters could I stand to lose? It was just an idle thought that I turned into a thread. I didn't know you were going to take such personal offense at it. You've practically been living in this thread the past 24 hours, you were so incensed.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Your first mistake was making this awful thread. Your second mistake was thinking it offended me. This isn't the first stupid thread I've posted in, and it won't be the last (especially if you follow through with your threats). I'm sorry you're hurt over my comments. We're still friends, though, right?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
We're still friends, though, right?
I don't see how things can ever be the same. When I created this thread, I put a little bit of my soul out there and you just trampled all over it. I'm afraid you're going to have to give it some time. Give me a chance to heal.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The real knee slapper was Shito saying Bao should be added.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Isn't anyone going to ask me if I'm okay? I am hurting over here.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I figured you had one of those life alert bracelets