Lemmy Kilmister is dead!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Truthfully? I can't believe he made it as long as he did. That was a prime example of a Rock and Roll Headdie. RIP.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
can't believe lemmy's gone. farewell to a legend.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
R.I.P Lemmy!

"I don't wanna live forever..."

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Wasn't he a fucking Nazi?
2iiab1i.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Holy shit, when I went to see Slash Lemmy just came out on stage for no reason whatsoever, complete with codpiece.

THAT is how you do metal.

Gonna crack a beer and blast some Orgasmatron. FUCK.

RIP.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Holy shit. Wasn't expecting that. RIP.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I saw this in an article:

"[Lemmy] told Sounds in 1975 that Motörhead would be “the dirtiest rock’n’roll band in the world. If you moved in next door, your lawn would die.”

Lemmy: I stole that quote from Dr. Hook. In truth, if you lived next door to us in those days, you probably would’ve never stopped to see if your lawn was dead — you would’ve just moved out because of the fucking racket. Basically, I wanted to be the MC5, playing fast, loud rock’n’roll. We were never a metal band. Judas Priest and Black Sabbath were metal, but we were never like them.

He played like he lived: hard and fast. The Music world lost a legend today.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
GOD THIS SUCKS BLAGGHHGH! No more cameos in Troma films either! :(

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Saw Motorhead in the late 80s.

RIP

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Wasn't he a fucking Nazi?
2iiab1i.jpg

he talked about that:

Why do you collect Nazi memorabilia?

I think it’s historically important that you remember that shit, because otherwise it’ll get done to you again. I don’t get any thanks when I tell Americans to put 9/11 into perspective: We did that to Berlin every night for three years during World War II, and 19,000 British were killed before lunchtime on the first day of the Battle of the Somme. Napoleon, the Confederates, Hitler — it’s always the bad guys who have the best uniforms. The black hat beats the shit out of the white hat anytime: The Lone Ranger looked like a twat to me, with his little mask. I also collect Kinder Egg toys and skulls. I’ve got a dog and a pig skull and a couple of human ones. I’ve seen museums with less shit in them than I’ve got in my home.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

That's nuts. Being diagnosed with cancer, then dying two days later. I'm guessing he should have went in for that check up quite a while ago.

PS: Did I miss something? They said he was playing his favorite video game when he got the news..... What was his favorite video game?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Wow. Didn't see that one coming.

That's nuts. Being diagnosed with cancer, then dying two days later. I'm guessing he should have went in for that check up quite a while ago.

PS: Did I miss something? They said he was playing his favorite video game when he got the news..... What was his favorite video game?

I remember reading that he would sit in a local bar and play video poker all day long, so I'm assuming it's that.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Bloody hell... Lemmy! :(

Rest in peace & Jack Daniel's, my bass-killing hero.