mortal kombat 9 doesn't look like complete crap. yet.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
And to top it off, there's even more costumes on the disc. There's a video on YT of Ketchup and Mustard in their MK3 Costumes. So five bucks...their going to have the MK3 Robots, hopefully they'll have Robot Smoke, and maybe a few more they haven't found yet. I still want Strkyker with his hat backwards and Baraka in a coat and tie.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
And to top it off, there's even more costumes on the disc. There's a video on YT of Ketchup and Mustard in their MK3 Costumes. So five bucks...their going to have the MK3 Robots, hopefully they'll have Robot Smoke, and maybe a few more they haven't found yet. I still want Strkyker with his hat backwards and Baraka in a coat and tie.

I was hoping to see robot reptile unlocked too. I used him in the challenge tower and he looked cool as hell.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Well with my new found freedom I'll be on tonight for some MK9 action if anyone is down.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The MK9 thread in Online Gaming is dead, so I'm bumping this.

Skarlet and the MK3 versions of Ketchup and Mustard dropped today. They also opened up MK Season Pass on Xbox Live where you pay 1200 space bucks for all of the content that will be coming out. They show off Kenshi and Rain for July and also classic MK1 style costumes for Noob and Smoke. All I want to see now for extra costumes is MK3 Robot Smoke and Baraka Obama, just Baraka in a dress shirt and tie and I'll be happy. I wonder if the third DLC character is going to be Fugen like what's been rumored. Also he's in Kratos's ending so I wouldn't be surprised to see him added into the mix.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
hopefully he has the roundhouse from hell again. When does Kintaro come out?

They have a third character outlined in black that was in the last announcement. They might all come out before Evo so they have a complete roster. I thought I read somewhere that Kintaro wasn't going to be playable, like Goro but I don't know if they just tried to keep it quiet. I still think it might be Fujin, since he's in Kratos's ending.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kenshi is supposed to come out today. They usually update the XBLA store around noon and the update hasn't shown up yet. I should be on today since I don't have as much work as I usually have.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kenshi finally dropped on XBox today, the PS3 got em' yesterday. I should be on tonight since there's nothing but reruns on tonight anyway.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I totally forgot I bought the season pass. Downloaded Kenshi and took him for a test spin. I still suck at the game, I don't know why I even bothered.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I totally forgot I bought the season pass. Downloaded Kenshi and took him for a test spin. I still suck at the game, I don't know why I even bothered.

If I see you on I'd be down for getting in some games. Still enjoying this game.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Throw me an invite. I mostly played with Stryker. I really need to get great with him.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Just got,MK recently for the PS3 though i'm currently working on it's story mode.

Any body wants to play me on the PS3 version feel free to add me.

Btw my psn is listed in my sig.

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
freddy is a totaly AWSOME adition too mk!!!!! :tickled::D

cant put it off any longer, gona have to go get this game :tickled: