NBA Season 22/23

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Heat sold out tonight to stop the Joker/Murray two man game and dared anybody else to beat them.

Gordon dropped 27 points, 7 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals on 11/15 shooting.
Brown dropped 21 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block on 8/11 shooting

23 points, 12 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks for Jokic
15 points, 3 rebounds, 12 assists, 1 steal for Murray

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Nuggets need to finish it before the home crowd Monday Night.

famicommander

15 Year Member
FyRLZF7aQBE9woc

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate

Anthony Davis and Lebron did pretty well with the Lakers defensively, but seemed to shut down some games offensively.

Lakers must make some changes if they hope to beat the Nuggets, Suns, or Clippers next year. I don't think another fragile former star, CP3, is the answer.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets will probably lose Bruce Brown this offseason but everybody else will be back. As long as they're healthy they're a problem for everybody. Just no two year knee surgeries like Landeskog for the Avs, please.

famicommander

15 Year Member
People who don't watch the Nuggets are discovering what people who do watch them have known all along:

Jokic is an above-average defensive player. He'll never be Giannis on that end of the floor but his defensive numbers from this postseason put the likes of Embiid, Davis, and Draymond to shame.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Nuggets earn the Championship!

The Joker seemed to constantly get fouled away from the ball, but no calls going his way.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Congratulations to the Denver Nuggets. At least one of your three pro teams won it all this year.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Congrats to the Nuggets.

FUCK YOU FAMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FUCK YOU ALL TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Congrats to the Nuggets, a well deserved championship. Jokic is a beast and super efficient.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Even if it's not my Suns, a decades old franchise winning their first championship is always a welcome thing in the NBA. Congrats to the Nuggets, and enjoy the celebration Fami!

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Okay so now that I'm sober

How the fuck did they call a foul on Aaron Gordon for getting kicked in the nuts by Jimmy Butler, then review the play, then uphold the call?
That shitty call is exactly why replay just ruins the game. It just takes longer and they didn't even get the call right anyway.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Okay so now that I'm sober

How the fuck did they call a foul on Aaron Gordon for getting kicked in the nuts by Jimmy Butler, then review the play, then uphold the call?

He kicked his foot out the way Harden use to in order to get contact in the act of shooting for free throws or a three point.
They banned that move but somehow allowed it in the championship 🏆

I think refs/nba wanted to extend the series.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
No doubt the refs/league office were trying to extend the series or at least make the final championship game exciting, memorable, and controversial. Gotta stay relevant as the offseason sets in.

Major sports championship games have been playing out more and more like scripted sports entertainment as of late, and this one was no different. They even allowed WWE-esque brawling during pretty much every play. So many uncalled fouls. But hey, at least the officiating was consistent-ly bad. I enjoyed the exciting game, and I didn't have a stake in it, but I could see both Heat and Nuggets fans being upset with the way that game played out, except Denver fans got what they wanted in the end.