NEW Astro City Club

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
There are a few listings for these on ebay right now. I just didn't bother to link them all, but the other ones may have some different colour options.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Psykick’s custom astro! yeah, he’s the man.

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg
Nice! That's really classy, I like the style a lot. I also noticed the other cab having similar art direction, I like that idea a lot, just changing the whole look on the cab, that's pretty boss, it opens a whole new look on this NAC's...or any cab for that matter. Excellent!

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
There are a few listings for these on ebay right now. I just didn't bother to link them all, but the other ones may have some different colour options.

I poked around but didn't see the same one...if anybody runs across it, post the link up:D

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Zerminator, do you still have the original side art stickers? I'm looking for a pair of those (I need only 1 actually) to make 1:1 repros, including neon green and dot pattern, I have been searching for those for a long time, maybe you can help me?

Alright buddy, this cab I'm redoing was trashed on one side but about 97% complete on the other. I got it's remains stuck to a couple pieces of paper. It will need some light photoshopping but I think for anyone who can do that stuff it should be doable. I was going to hang onto this until I found someone who will see this through but if your up for the challenge I'll send it to you. I only ask that once you have it finished please provide me with a set (I'll pay for the material) and the file so I can print off another in the future for personal use. (I don't sell art). Here's a pic of it. What do you say?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431478663.404645.jpg

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Nice to see you managed to take it off in one piece, I can't do them myself but my plan was to send the stickers to a printing store that can copy whatever you send them (they often work with pinball stuff) I asked about the dot pattern and neon green and they told me that it can be done no problem, I also think I can get them for a very low price, but that will depend on quantity.

Last edited:

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Nice to see you managed to take it off in one piece, I can't do them myself but my plan was to send the stickers to a printing store that can copy whatever you send them (they often work with pinball stuff) I asked about the dot pattern and neon green and they told me that it can be done no problem, I also think I can get them for a very low price, but that will depend on quantity.

Westcb's side art looks wayyy better than the one I peeled off my cab for you haha!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Westcb's side art looks wayyy better than the one I peeled off my cab for you haha!

Is that the one you picked up from me? Chinito pinged me about it pulling it off of there, but I told him I had agreed to give another member the shell. Ha!

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
ahh... that's sad to hear mjmjr25, your AC shell was in excellent condition, it's because things like this that I wanted to buy the side arts instead of getting them for free in first place, since I can't promiss to get exact 100% 1:1 repros because this is my first time dealing with this kinf of stuff, and I don't want people to see people destroying a nice set of stickers for something that may end up not fulfilling their expectations 100%, and I know that some people in this hobbie tend to be very anal regarding this kind of stuff, which is perfectly understandable.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Is that the one you picked up from me? Chinito pinged me about it pulling it off of there, but I told him I had agreed to give another member the shell. Ha!

Ha! Nope...yours were in pretty good shape and there they will stay until exact repros can be made! I pulled the ones off my group buy cab...man I hope these repros turn out good...the current forest green ones are abysmal.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Ugh, bummer. I can’t get it through my head why people go nuts repainting their cab over a few scuffs or pieces of chipped paint.

Westcb

I can't believe this... this guy $%*&d up a nice looking set of side art stickers to "restore" his cab, this was an incredible missed oportunity to get me a set of stickers since he is located very close to me, in Argentina: http://www.retrogaming.com.ar/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13772 I tried to contact him but he already put them in the trash can:hammer:.

I'll mail you mine so your guy can scan it just send it back if they don't turn out good as I know someone who can do it but he's not going to have time for awhile. There are several people who need sets so you should be able to make a run of them pretty easy.

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
I'll mail you mine so your guy can scan it just send it back if they don't turn out good as I know someone who can do it but he's not going to have time for awhile. There are several people who need sets so you should be able to make a run of them pretty easy.

I'm waiting for alcmetal to reply since he also offered me a pair, but if you can send me yours before him I'll need to let him know so no money goes wasted on shipping, whoever goes first will be getting a free set of repros.

Westcb

I'm waiting for alcmetal to reply since he also offered me a pair, but if you can send me yours before him I'll need to let him know so no money goes wasted on shipping, whoever goes first will be getting a free set of repros.

I don't need free ones per say but I will fedex you these Monday's as I would like a set to put on a cab I'm finishing right now. If you need some money for the material I'm fine with it your call, PM me the address in assuming your USA

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Yeeah.. that little detail, I'm in South America. Uruguay:confused:, but can't you send them on a letter envelope?

Westcb

Yeeah.. that little detail, I'm in South America. Uruguay:confused:, but can't you send them on a letter envelope?

Yeah I'll just have to fold it up a bit no biggie, I just wasn't going to fedex international :-) PM me the addy and I'll get it in the mail to you.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member

Oh sorry man! I took one look at westcb's picture and said his were in wayyyy better cosmetic shape than the ones I took off my cab for you. I assumed you saw that comment, didn't mean to hold up the project haha! ...I think we're all pretty excited to see if something can happen with this:D

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
No problem man, I'll try to reward all the people who helped me with this anyways, I'll let you know when time comes, you said you needed 2 sets right?

defor

Geese's Thug
If this does happen- is there any chance you might be able to partner with one of the printers out there to make these on demand? At the moment, i'm hoping that Psykick's art comes out sooner or later, but if not, I'm leaning to a proper restoration of two cabs instead.

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
It all depends of the price, I'm not dealing directly with this people but a friend of mine that works in advertising design who always prints his stuff there, that way I might get a better price and the quantity that I need... I already gave them a call and the clerk at the phone told me that they can't do less than 1000!!, (that sucks because another guy told me that there's a store that specializes in restoring Pinball machines that also sends their stuff there, it is just a matter of having right contacts it seems) by using my friend as a middleman I can order just the units I need, and I only need a pair for my 2 Astros, maybe a third one to keep as a spare if decide to paint one of the cabs in the future.

Westcb

It all depends of the price, I'm not dealing directly with this people but a friend of mine that works in advertising design who always prints his stuff there, that way I might get a better price and the quantity that I need... I already gave them a call and the clerk at the phone told me that they can't do less than 1000!!, (that sucks because another guy told me that there's a store that specializes in restoring Pinball machines that also sends their stuff there, it is just a matter of having right contacts it seems) by using my friend as a middleman I can order just the units I need, and I only need a pair for my 2 Astros, maybe a third one to keep as a spare if decide to paint one of the cabs in the future.

Well I could buy 3 sets, so all we need to do is move another 994 :-)