News from SPAAAAACE!

M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I could only be so lucky as to find a telescope at my local thrift store.

I can only recall us ever getting one telescope while I've worked at the thrift store. They're not very common donations in my experience. I think we put $10 on it.

My news from space is that a giant monkeyman (Andross) fucked up my arwing. I wouldn't sell him my Planet of the Apes Zira doujinshi (she's REALLY into bananas if you know what I mean, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, ook, ook!) or some shit, and he got pissed. I was too busy fantasizing about how to murder Slippy and make it look like an accident to focus on the battle and blew the whole thing (but I didn't let Andross see who Zira blew, so, I would argue I still scored an technical victory even though my ship got slagged).

Burning Fight!!

Viewpoint Vigilante
I miss when talking about UFOs was exciting theorycrafting and you were far away enough from the loons that actually believe in X-Files tier conspiracies.

Thanks for the link fakeXsound. Really cool stuff.

M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
IMG_20201210_112253.jpg

Well, fuck me, look what was waiting for me when I walked into the electronics back room at the thrift store this morning! Not for the first time, mentioning something on the NG.com forums made it happen in real life, kinda scary. This one was kind of cheap looking/feeling, but complete, so, I put $10 on it too.

lithy

hønefuld
I was surprised when you said you never get them. I see telescopes just like that at least once a week. And pretty nice ones maybe a few times a year.

Tripredacus

赤裸裸的汽車&#
Good luck trying to star gaze with all of Elon Musk's stupid satellites flying around up there.

lachlan

drunk downunder!, aka. Muff Diver.,
JWST got to it's launch destination I saw and survived the pirates! Can't wait for this one to get up there.