NFL 2021 Thread

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I am disappointed the 49ers took Lance. I was hoping they'd really go Mac Jones and shake things up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am disappointed the 49ers took Lance. I was hoping they'd really go Mac Jones and shake things up.
It was discussed over the past few days and the SF beat writer kind of leaked it a few days ago that Shanny was on the phone with Trey daily for weeks.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
It was discussed over the past few days and the SF beat writer kind of leaked it a few days ago that Shanny was on the phone with Trey daily for weeks.
oh i missed all those rumors

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Tebow TIME! God will work his magic and have him come in as the emergency QB and then take over the job from Trevor Lawrence. So let it be written, so let it be done.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Tebow TIME! God will work his magic and have him come in as the emergency QB and then take over the job from Trevor Lawrence. So let it be written, so let it be done.
Urban Meyer is an idiot

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
Tampa has resign all their starters .. Brady going for his 8th.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I can't wait to see Brady dismantle the Patriots.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Broncos don’t have any offensive pieces.
They drafted a running back in the second round, they are getting pro bowl WR Courtland Sutton back from injury, Jeudy was a first round pick at WR last year, Tim Patrick was a good #2 last year and next year he'll be the #3, and TE Noah Fant led the team in receptions.

Their receiving group is actually really good. With anybody but Lock throwing them passes last year they'd have had three or four guys catch 75+ passes.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think Rodgers is going to eventually stay in Green Bay.

Either that or he'll be traded to Jeopardy as it's new host.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Anyone got tickets for any games this year? Vikes still have some tickets for Bears and Lions games that I’m on the fence about. Game day experience is cool, but so is just watching from my couch in HD with all the best angles.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Long before covid I stopped going to skins games. It’s just way more comfortable from home with friends. Driving to the stadium sucks. Tight ass parking sucks. $11 pissbeer sucks. Piss covered bathrooms suck. Stadium food sucks. Everything Dan Snyder touches is shit.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I thought about it since SoFi was new last year but of course no fans allowed, but I dunno, like Wasabi said, the whole experience is a lot of money for something I can enjoy more watching on TV

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
bump.

bridgewater was selected as the starting qb for the broncos over lock. thoughts?