offical wwe thread

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Triplemania sucked ass so go watch the last Noah show instead

This is turning into a banner year for Kushida and no surprise that he and Osprey tore the house down

And fuck Sexy Star

For those who didn't hear, at Triplemania Sexy Star intentionally dislocated Rosemary's elbow and possibly tore her triceps.

Apparently Sexy was mad that Rosemary, the former Knockouts Champion, was put in the four way title match at AAA's biggest event in her debut match.

What a stupid piece of shit. Hopefully she loses all of her bookings.

Wtf? Seriously? Stupid bitch.

I watched for Dr. Wagner Jr.'s match. I get he's 52 years old and past his prime, so I didn't think he was going to win against Psycho Clown, but I bought it being presented as his retirement match, if it is his last match. I bought his corner's disappointment, as well.

But for one second, I thought he had it with those Michinoku Drivers. Just a second.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
And she was shooting on Shani, too.

No one's gonna work with her, she's done. What a way to ruin her own career.

JoeAwesome

And Vampiro wanted to put the belt on her :keke:

She should've left for boxing/MMA if this is what she came back for.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

And Ayako Hamada. She shot on all three other wrestlers in the match.

As a result Wrestlecade has pulled her bookings from their upcoming shows. Hopefully all the other promoters follow suit.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
And Ayako Hamada. She shot on all three other wrestlers in the match.

As a result Wrestlecade has pulled her bookings from their upcoming shows. Hopefully all the other promoters follow suit.

Wrestlecircus did and Cody Rhodes has stated she will not be a part of any locker room he's in

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
A little more on the incident...

GFW Impact Wrestling's Rosemary accused Sexy Star of taking liberties in the ring at the AAA TripleMania event that took place over the weekend in Mexico. Let me make this perfectly clear, Rosemary wrote on Twitter. If you take liberties with someone else's body when they are giving it to you and trusting you to keep them safe, you are not tough. You are an asshole. And you don't belong in this business.

Sexy Star decided to do that this weekend at TripleMania. And while I have remained quiet on social media until I was more calm to address the situation, I have now been informed that she is telling people that it us a work. You are all now being informed that Sexy Star is a liar. She was a liar in the locker room when she was forced to apologize and instead cooked up some bullshit excuse that she "didn't know" and she is a liar now. You know if you are torquing on someone's arm. You know an armbar is a real and dangerous hold.

Read her full post at Twitter.com/WeAreRosemary.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Jim Cornette's godson has revealed just how unstable the old bastard really is. From Chris Bolin's (the godson) ask me anything:
Basically there had been tension going back to our first shows with Vince Russo, but it sort of just lingered in the background. Then right before the EPO Jim called my bragging that someone was going to accept money to handle Russo, some mark in Evansville IN. We tell Russo because it's not cool to pay someone to kill/beat up a man over the writing of a TV show and told him to get an EPO just to leave a paper trail just in case something goes down. At the same time Jimmy alluded to this on the JCE so it was out there. Russo goes before a judge with transcripts of everything Jim has said about him over 18 years, recordings of voicemails that Jim denies leaving(I've heard them, they exist) and is granted the EPO and encouraged by the judge to seek further charges which Vince declined to do out of respect for my father. We address this on the Bolin Alley with Jims cohost Brian Last who argued his case like a middle schooler saying "Vince is a pussy" against Maya who was giving real insight, so we quit the show with Last and never heard from Jim again

[in response to someone saying this isn't in Jim's character]

I'm sorry, do you know jimmy? Have you ever been on the phone with him while he tore apart his office after learning Vince profited on the sale of his house? What about him threatening to shoot Lesnars knees out? Beating his shit box ford to a heap with a ball bat because of a missed time cue in a match in front of 80 people? Slapping Santino for not being scared of the boogie man? Belittling Linda Miles for having a bad match after having 2 before that? The man is nuts.

Not personal, just pointing out that you have no experience with Jim or his instability. You know what you see on twitter and find entertaining while my family has been apologizing for his behavior for decades. Jim is certainly capable of paying someone to do that, whether or not he was at that point, only Jim knows that, but we were all concerned at the time of the call.

And again, this is coming from someone who considers Jim family.

It's not an act to piss off the marks or draw heel heat, the dude is legitimately insane.

And GFW just brought him back.

JoeAwesome

PWI 500 quick news and notes:

-Okada made the list at #1, the first Japanese wrestler to do so.
-Donovan Dijak is not in the top 500 this year.
-20 years ago, Malenko was ranked #1.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Jesus, the main event of Triplemania was watched live by more people than any wrestling match on this continent in the last 30 years.

In Mexico it beat McGregor vs Mayweather.

And that doesn't include Twitch viewers, just TV.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Women of Honor Wednesday:

ROH debut of Brandi Rhodes, sporting Dusty's classic polka dots. Brandi is still very green, but she has the potential to be good. She spent 17 years as a competitive figure skater so she has some athleticism.

Throwback Thursday:

Aries could be returning to ROH at Death Before Dishonor. Hopefully we see him pop up.

Future of Honor Friday:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Holding onto the #1 spot - the only hold Dean Malenko couldn't master.

He's still the best in ring ability. Love Dean, he's so clean, so dedicated to be a great performer in the ring. Granted his Iceman gimmick fit well with his personality...ICE.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Great face off between Cena and Roman on Raw this week.

I can't stand either of them but it was pretty strong stuff.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Jesus, the main event of Triplemania was watched live by more people than any wrestling match on this continent in the last 30 years.

In Mexico it beat McGregor vs Mayweather.

And that doesn't include Twitch viewers, just TV.

People like watching crap, that's well documented

famicommander

15 Year Member
Fresh out of a coma, having a pacemaker inserted, and kidney dialysis and Ric Flair is already cutting promos and selling shirts:
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/904045165584818176?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wrestlingforum.com%2Fgeneral-wwe%2F2232937-ric-flair-i-aint-dead-yet-motherf-ers.html

RF_Ain_tDead_4fb3112f-9cd4-429e-8f36-818d7a9c99ca_1024x1024@2x.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I saw the video. He looked and sounded good but you can tell he's been through hell.

famicommander

15 Year Member
-Jeff Jarrett has taken an indefinite leave of absence from GFW for "personal issues" (ie, because he showed up to Triplemania drunk and/or on cocaine while Anthem's executives were sitting ringside)

-Kevin Owens is feuding with Shane McMahon. I guess that's what all the former ROH guys are gonna do. Can't wait for Roddy vs McMahon, said nobody ever.

-A bunch of MMA girls are coming into WWE to bury their whole women's division

-Kenny Omega is booked for two more ROH shows in November, both in Florida

-AAA has stripped Sexy Star of the Reina de Reinas Championship for what she did to Rosemary

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
-Jeff Jarrett has taken an indefinite leave of absence from GFW for "personal issues" (ie, because he showed up to Triplemania drunk and/or on cocaine while Anthem's executives were sitting ringside)

In steps Jim Cornette.

famicommander

15 Year Member
He's a legitimate psychopath. It'll probably be Scott D'Amore and Dutch Mantell.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Pretty much. Plus his ideas about wrestling don't work today.

Yeah, he's right about a lot of shit.
But the ship has sailed on what makes for marketable wrestling today.