Only the good die young

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Definitely hope they picket his funeral using signs with his face and the words "In Hell", just like his people did at the funerals of our servicemen.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
I kind of hope they don't protest his funeral, just because him and his group deserve no attention and will hopefully fade away now that the main bigot is gone.

He will definitely have a reserved seat waiting for him in hell.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Really, I think the best thing would be for nobody to go to his funeral. Treating his funeral the way his people treat other peoples' is still giving them attention. If nobody shows up, however, then you're just sending the message that they're all inconsequential non-factors.

Edit: Phyeir and I are on the same wavelength...

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I'd go there with a sign that says: "Dying is totally gay, so have fun in hell faggot!"

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'd go there with a sign that says: "Dying is totally gay, so have fun in hell faget!"

Fixed.

Really though, I disliked him and his gang of haters for the longest time. I'm sure he's getting reamed by a horse cock in Hell right now. Good riddance.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
The world is definitely a better place without him. I hope nobody gives them any attention about it.

Phyeir

Fixed.

Really though, I disliked him and his gang of haters for the longest time. I'm sure he's getting reamed by a horse cock in Hell right now. Good riddance.

LOL, I almost added a line that his reserved seat in Hell should just be a spiked horse cock. Good times.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Don't worry. His horrible daughter is even worse.

Also, he was excommunicated recently from his own church.

The word 'excommunicate' is arcane and mystical even in this day and age. It should only be used by those at the height of spiritual outrage.

Whenever I hear or read it used, I always wonder if the person was flogged on their way out.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The world is much better without this degenerate.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Extremism is just about the only way religion can get itself mentioned in mainstream media any more. While he was obviously a few pubes short of a plughole it must be frustrating to see religion shrivelling and dying if it's something you genuinely believe in, and I can see why people might end up using the bizarre methods his church used just to get an audience.

But still, fuck him and his family, of course.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Don't worry. His horrible daughter is even worse.

Also, he was excommunicated recently from his own church.

Bunch of damn inbreds.

BTW, to you guys of the 'no protest' opinion... I think your argument has merit, but at the same time I want those fucks to experience what the families of our fallen soldiers experienced. Salt poured in the wound, etc.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
BTW, to you guys of the 'no protest' opinion... I think your argument has merit, but at the same time I want those fucks to experience what the families of our fallen soldiers experienced. Salt poured in the wound, etc.

I just don't think they would even care. They're expecting it. No one showing up would hurt more, because it would make them feel irrelevant, which is exactly what they don't want.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The irony of protesting against gays while using rainbow-colored signs.

Phyeir

Bunch of damn inbreds.

I think they are just twisted narcissist that would enjoy the attention, negative or not.

Worst thing you can do to them is ignore.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I would agree that ignoring them would be the best course of action. The problem is they're just to good of a target for negative media attention. As long as they exist in some form, their antics are going to rouse the ire of at least several media outlets that will give them a platform to parade their particular brand of nonsensical hatred. I say spike the ball, and then dunk it over the upright. But that's just me, and really, I'm a petty dickhole.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Agreed. The best punishment for attention seekers is getting ghosted (pun intended).

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I don't think the majority are gonna protest the funeral, but I hope his grave gets desecrated with rainbow flags and shit.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...and the evil seems to live forever...

What? Not a maiden thread?!

Last edited: