PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Is there any chance we can special order one with a JP RGB output?

chrisr

Known Scammer and One Deluded Individual, NeoGeoFr
20 Year Member
Rot: You talk consistently about how this is an open forum. Yet you censor, denigrate and ban at every step.

neosd/neodev: as you look to expand outside of the Neo universe, I encourage you to consider finding a forum that lacks this toxicity for the sake of the success of your business.

For all others: there is a vibrant (albeit more technical) thread on shmups discussing the SSDS3. I hope neosd and neodev can continue to post there as well.

Peace out.

NightWolve

NEST Puppet
And here it comes again.

Talking about something unrelated with Super SD System 3, that dosent even is for sale.

Just a sugestion : why don´t you open a separate thread to talk about that ? you can especualte there all day long.
No disrespect was intended. It's an interesting, similar product with potential and more information to general PC Engine fans in this area is better than less in my view.

As for why not another thread, I wanted you to see it also actually if you didn't already know about it. Could be info, ideas, methods, etc. that might've been interesting to you. That team was looking for partners to help bring the cost down, could be an opportunity there to work with them possibly so it was a mild FYI.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Rot: You talk consistently about how this is an open forum. Yet you censor, denigrate and ban at every step.

neosd/neodev: as you look to expand outside of the Neo universe, I encourage you to consider finding a forum that lacks this toxicity for the sake of the success of your business.

For all others: there is a vibrant (albeit more technical) thread on shmups discussing the SSDS3. I hope neosd and neodev can continue to post there as well.

Peace out.

We have limited resources, even you see us here all day answering questions and so, this dosen´t means we got a pile of free time.
We lack of resources to run our own forum or open another battle (yes, everytime you make a new thing there is a new battle, it dosen´t matters if you are producing a cardbox or an electronic device. Factoring is battleing everyday : with providers, with factories, with customers.

We preffer to develop products ratter than entertain people at forums, i hove you guys understand that

So, we are glad to have a place where we are able to discuss things with our customers and with retro gamers as we are. This is not our home, so every rule the owners may decide, its good for us.

Guys, just relax and enjoy. I see so many fights and offtopic discussions arround here.

No disrespect was intended. It's an interesting, similar product with potential and more information to general PC Engine fans in this area is better than less in my view.

As for why not another thread, I wanted you to see it also actually if you didn't already know about it. Could be info, ideas, methods, etc. that might've been interesting to you. That team was looking for partners to help bring the cost down, could be an opportunity there to work with them possibly so it was a mild FYI.

Honestly,

I don´t want to be offensive or rude, but I DON´T CARE at all.

I don´t care about ilusions, i don´t care about dreams, i don´t care about people selling ideas.

You just have to see the vertical design and plastic generic box used there to realize the amount of eforts that have been done there.

I just ask one thing, please stay on topic cause i don´t have the needed time, neither i care about other things that are not on topic.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Peace out.

Wrong thing to say....

The reason why this thread has been mod'ded this way is because of a multitude of facets... the MAIN ones are:

1. I want to keep things on topic...
2. I'm getting aggravated by the way you n00bz don't know how this forum fuckin' works...

...for example... research before you post... adhere to the warnings from one of the few active mods onsite...

3. Neosd is working his bollocks off for you guys... and I appreciate that it's his business to do so BUT... you dumbass_fly_by_night... n00b members who feel you can waltz into a forum that is nearly 2 decades old with a memberbase such as ours and not thinking before posting...

...will lead to issues such as this...

Consider yourself Perma fucked... I am merging you with ChrisR...

neosd

Neosd Developer
It doesn't come with a AV cable so you have to buy/make your own anyway

Thanks for answering this one, X68.
I just missed this post among the drama/offtopic stuff on the last pages

Bar81

20 Year Member
It doesn't come with a AV cable so you have to buy/make your own anyway

RIIIIIIGHT. Thanks for that (having a slow mental day). You just have one end of the cable wired to EU and one end to JP.

X68

n00b
RIIIIIIGHT. Thanks for that (having a slow mental day). You just have one end of the cable wired to EU and one end to JP.

mini din connector has md2 pinout, wire up your scart to JP21 pinout
gone past caring about caps/resistors etc, will chk it out once on hand ;)

Bar81

20 Year Member
mini din connector has md2 pinout, wire up your scart to JP21 pinout
gone past caring about caps/resistors etc, will chk it out once on hand ;)

So isn't that even easier? Just use a JP MD2 cable, right?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
We have limited resources, even you see us here all day answering questions and so, this dosen´t means we got a pile of free time.
We lack of resources to run our own forum or open another battle (yes, everytime you make a new thing there is a new battle, it dosen´t matters if you are producing a cardbox or an electronic device. Factoring is battleing everyday : with providers, with factories, with customers.

We preffer to develop products ratter than entertain people at forums, i hove you guys understand that

So, we are glad to have a place where we are able to discuss things with our customers and with retro gamers as we are. This is not our home, so every rule the owners may decide, its good for us.

Guys, just relax and enjoy. I see so many fights and offtopic discussions arround here.

Honestly,

I don´t want to be offensive or rude, but I DON´T CARE at all.

I don´t care about ilusions, i don´t care about dreams, i don´t care about people selling ideas.

You just have to see the vertical design and plastic generic box used there to realize the amount of eforts that have been done there.

I just ask one thing, please stay on topic cause i don´t have the needed time, neither i care about other things that are not on topic.

This is why I like NeoSd. He is honest and tells it how it is. Some small groups or companies that develop things always give you a Super watered down response or don't respond at all to people's questions because they don't want to bother.

@ChrisR

It's NeoSd's choice to be here. He could advertise his product on other forums. He is answering people's questions. What's the problem?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
This is a thread to promote sales of Super SD System 3. Be cautious posting non-NeoSD products or developments as it can be argued that it's thread poisoning regardless of the poster's intentions.

NeoSD has been invited to share with us and this thread will be modded differently from normal threads.

Don't like it, don't post.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What.. no more Non-specific device posts?

...Z'OMG... has the message finally gotten through?

I get complaints all the time about how the mods... myself included handle certain aspects of the forum....

HOWEVER... in this particular thread... i can count about 10 posts where I have warned members that I wanted this thread to be on topic... so don't fucking complain to me that you didn't see it coming...

1. Warning...
2. War room lock...
3. Permanently fucked.. via me merging your dumbass account with Dion or someone similiar...

xROTx

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
This is damn awesome!!!! Kills my Turbo EverDrive. Totally ordering. Will StoneAge Gamer be receiving any stock???

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
This is damn awesome!!!! Kills my Turbo EverDrive. Totally ordering. Will StoneAge Gamer be receiving any stock???

I believe it was already stated the SAG was getting stock at some point, but that it would likely be some months from now.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member

the indications are that they will eventually...but not in the first allocation. If you want one early, you'll need to order it directly from NeoSD as no one knows yet when they will be available to third party sellers.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Once we got the final pcb samples (last tuesday), we soldered one by hand to check everything was working fine (we changed some lines on the final pcbs from the previous one to improve the in game button trigger).

I had some time today to make a video, don´t blame me for my lame gaming skills ....

I played about one hour but my phone stopped the recording after 20 minutes cause it ran out of memory storage.

Anyways, the video is intended to show how the screenshots work.

I hope no one gets bored about see me dying at castlevania, i love this game even i am pretty bad at it.

Last edited:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Hello,

Once we got the final pcb samples (last tuesday), we soldered one by hand to check everything was working fine (we changed some lines on the final pcbs from the previous one to improve the in game button trigger).

I had some time today to make a video, don´t blame me for my lame gaming skills ....

I played about one hour but my phone stopped the recording after 20 minutes cause it ran out of memory storage.

Anyways, the video is intended to show how the screenshots work.

I hope no one gets bored about see me dying at castlevania, i love this game even i am pretty bad at it.

Looks awesome! I am also awful at Rondo of Blood but love it :p Can't wait for the official release!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Have you ever considered.. why I never Deleted your existence?

..it's mainly because the jury was out concerning your deals...

HOWEVER... seeing as you could just log onto the Terraonion sales page and check for yourself... it seems you're the sorta member that is too dumb to be allowed to continually login...

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

HOWEVER... seeing as you could just log onto the Terraonion sales page and check for yourself... it seems you're the sorta member that is too dumb to be allowed to continually login...

:lolz:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

This dude has been posting nonsense like this from the day he joined.

Sees thread and posted response before even attempting to read anything.