### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Not sure if I posted this before, but I'm on the left.

Morethenmeetstheeye.jpg

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Electricgrave - You need to start a Kicks for Kids contest to raise money for that charity. I don't know what it would be, but it just sounds awesome.

And I shouldn't post this on the same page as Nesagwa's beard, but here it is...

cimg8106.jpg

Two weeks in, not gonna go much longer, cuz I'm in corporate environment, so can't really let it go too far. Can't do what I did in college...

1000039om2.jpg

Or what I did after college (cuz I look like I'm in my mid-30s)...

994582816l.jpg

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Electricgrave - You need to start a Kicks for Kids contest to raise money for that charity. I don't know what it would be, but it just sounds awesome.

And I shouldn't post this on the same page as Nesagwa's beard, but here it is...

cimg8106.jpg

Two weeks in, not gonna go much longer, cuz I'm in corporate environment, so can't really let it go too far. Can't do what I did in college...

1000039om2.jpg

994582816l.jpg

First one is nice

2nd one is to messy

3rd you look like a pedo...

Stick with the first one.

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member

cimg8106.jpg

1000039om2.jpg

994582816l.jpg

OMFG Seth Green

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Phyeir, you look like a 10 year old kid with facial hair.

Phyeir

OMFG Seth Green

That is a new one, NEVER heard that one before.

Phyeir, you look like a 10 year old kid with facial hair.

HA! I've heard that... I do look a bit young :p

Ned Flanders?

ned-flanders-2.jpg

Bingo.

Sorry Phyier, that last one is very Flanders

I used to say Hi Diddly Ho as a greeting with the mustache sometimes, no lie. I did look a bit Flanders

:lol: looks like dangle from reno 911:lol:

That is also a new one... maybe it's that I never wore the shorts (and NEVER WILL *shakes fist*)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
That is also a new one... maybe it's that I never wore the shorts (and NEVER WILL *shakes fist*)

OK here's what you do, Log off, go to the store, get some shorts, come home, put 'em on, take pics, upload to photobucket, log on, click on picture thread and post em.

potential good times....

Phyeir

OK here's what you do, Log off, go to the store, get some shorts, come home, put 'em on, take pics, upload to photobucket, log on, click on picture thread and post em.

potential good times....

If you find vomiting a good time, sure. Last thing you need is me muffin topping over a pair of nuthuggers.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Clean up then, maybe you still have a chance.

BTW 2 things.

1) Now that I see your XBL tag it reminds me that we haven't played on a while but it also reminds me that the last time we played you have gotten a bit better over time since the first time we played. Good for you man! I'm not sure if we're still frineds, sometimes I do clean ups, sorry if you got caught in the middle.

2) We're so much alike on our avatars, like the decepticon jets. I'm Skywarp 'cause he's slick as hell, I guess that makes you Thundercracker 'cause unfortunately we already got us a freaking starscream that's good for shit, well seems fitting nonetheless.

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Clean up then, maybe you still have a chance.

BTW 2 things.

1) Now that I see your XBL tag it reminds me that we haven't played on a while but it also reminds me that the last time we played you have gotten a bit better over time since the first time we played. Good for you man! I'm not sure if we're still frineds, sometimes I do clean ups, sorry if you got caught in the middle.

2) We're so much alike on our avatars, like the decepticon jets. I'm Skywarp 'cause he's slick as hell, I guess that makes you Thundercracker 'cause unfortunately we already got us a freaking starscream that's good for shit, well seems fitting nonetheless.

I kind of took a break from fighters so I haven't improved much over last time we played, if at all. But I still love Super Turbo so I'm usually up for some games. I kind of want to focus on Tekken 6 now though, theres a decent fighting game scene about an hour from me in Indianapolis (not to mention a Namco Noir cab with T6 in it) that I want to get more involved with.

I believe we are still friends on Live, I see you on there sometimes. Do you have a PS3?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yes I do, same tag. Let's play some Ridge Racer 7 man!

I've been meaning to get into T6 a bit further. I've been playing it, mainly with Lilith so I haven't used my regulars just yet, but I can manage from previous Tekken knowledge. I have T6 for Xbox maybe we could spar some time.