Post Your Recent Purchases!

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Some stable air quality upgrades like new vinyl to replace old yellowed hucards holders, official gba cases x5 and 7 gameboy cases with a translucebt shrek green. If anyone has any of the colored ones hit me up their 2 cool. Also etsy gayboy case574EA6A6-1A37-4DD2-94B4-DAB20457DA0B.jpegCD2B1A86-E684-4E0C-9136-26839DF9D8A0.jpeg77D8598C-5650-4E87-8326-7A6E07E9C1C8.jpeg

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
I got it in a lot of 7. From my google-fu it seems their are other transparent official cases. Word on the street is it was a nintendo power mail in thing.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Got some andrew tate approved water. Don’t tell me you’re afraid of fucking bubbles? The rich mans water

Attachments

• 8F45C6DB-207C-4ADA-9A28-FA54E395B2D1.jpeg
    8F45C6DB-207C-4ADA-9A28-FA54E395B2D1.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Hung out with a buddy out of town the other day, and grabbed these at a game shop out there. First home cart I've come across in the wild in ages, pretty fair price too.
20230826-193249.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Fatal Fury 1 dogtag still has my favorite cover art for any Neo Geo game

....... Matrimelee is a close second because it's cute and well drawn.

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Hung out with a buddy out of town the other day, and grabbed these at a game shop out there. First home cart I've come across in the wild in ages, pretty fair price too.
20230826-193249.jpg

Lovely pick ups! FF1 dogtag is pretty hard to find in that condition.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have a ton of goodness on my ps3. I refuse to pay for playstation now and play off some browser when I have most of that stuff on my ps3. I was playing SSF HD Remix on it yesterday.

prof

Lovely pick ups! FF1 dogtag is pretty hard to find in that condition.
The case is a little banged up, but the tray isn't cracked which is always a nice surprise. Haha. But yeah, the insert is in really nice shape. Both the dogtag and JPN version usually have a lot of visible wear on the top of the insert, so I'm pretty happy with it.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Probably 15 years ago now, I used to have a Nights Into Dreams longbox, I've never cared much for that game.

I know one thing for sure though, I'd much rather have a PS3 over a PS4. At least the PS3 isn't a little bitch about the controllers.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Probably 15 years ago now, I used to have a Nights Into Dreams longbox, I've never cared much for that game.

I know one thing for sure though, I'd much rather have a PS3 over a PS4. At least the PS3 isn't a little bitch about the controllers.
if there's one thing that pissed me off when I migrated to the PS4 was the restrictions on controllers. PS3 accepted any old HID compatible device, hell it might even accept the Neo-Geo CD pad from 8BitGoob. PS3 even accepts the PS4 controller! But PS4 only accepted PS4 controller, fuck you for trying anything else including the Dualshock3

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Now yur giving me doubts on parting with my PS3. I had this bitch boxed up and ready to go.

prof

I really like the Saturn 3d analog pad. It works on a number of different racing and light gun games, and I usually prefer it to the regular d-pad controller for those. But I never could get into Nights Into Dreams. As long as I can remember, people have raved about it and consider it one of the best games on the Saturn, but it's just not fun to me. Floating around and going through hoops, Idk, I don't get it.

And the realization that I am agreeing with HMG about something is not lost on me. I feel bad about that.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Now yur giving me doubts on parting with my PS3. I had this bitch boxed up and ready to go.
I skipped the PS3 when it originally dropped and until now was the only generation I couldn't play.
I don't even know what I should be looking for to play.

I really like the Saturn 3d analog pad. It works on a number of different racing and light gun games, and I usually prefer it to the regular d-pad controller for those. But I never could get into Nights Into Dreams. As long as I can remember, people have raved about it and consider it one of the best games on the Saturn, but it's just not fun to me. Floating around and going through hoops, Idk, I don't get it.

And the realization that I am agreeing with HMG about something is not lost on me. I feel bad about that.
I don't like Knights much either.
What I did like was that 3D controller that got released with it!