Post Your Recent Purchases!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Very much doubt I'll get two better pick ups this year -

Huge thanks to Mike, you've massively helped me in the rebuild with these and the others. And it's a pleasure to know how the money is being used, an absolute gent to deal with.

Pretty minty, top notch condition too. Congrats.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter

Huge thanks to Mike, you've massively helped me in the rebuild with these and the others. And it's a pleasure to know how the money is being used, an absolute gent to deal with.

Wow, very nice. That collection must be looking pretty impressive now mate.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

Congrats Colin, you got some massive scores lately. Enjoy my man. :cool:

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Cheers guys. Matt, I'm actually at a point where I have the largest AES collection I've ever had numbers wise, but at the same time I'm still missing a pile of games I had when I sold up in 2012 that are proving tricky to replace. Marty, getting this latest deal was as you know in part thanks to you buddy, so thanks again, glad we've been able to help each other out so much in getting items we need. ;)

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Cheers guys. Matt, I'm actually at a point where I have the largest AES collection I've ever had numbers wise, but at the same time I'm still missing a pile of games I had when I sold up in 2012 that are proving tricky to replace. Marty, getting this latest deal was as you know in part thanks to you buddy, so thanks again, glad we've been able to help each other out so much in getting items we need. ;)

I miss my Shock Troopers 2nd Squad AES I sold years ago........................

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I found a 1950's era Montgomery Ward Powr Kraft 1/2" drill at a yard sale a few years ago for $1. I can really only use for drilling holes an inch or more in diameter - it's just too powerful even today. I put in a 4" exhaust hole with it and it literally lifted me up off the ground to the point I couldn't hold it - nearly broke my right arm. Great tool and as strong today as it was 70 years ago.
guess they don't make mjmjrs like they used to. mjmjr22 was able to properly use that drill while eating a sandwich with his other hand.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
guess they don't make mjmjrs like they used to. mjmjr22 was able to properly use that drill while eating a sandwich with his other hand.

Wasn't that mjmsr25? And let me guess, in his other hand a big Cohiba Esplendido?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Just landed a Bucky O'Hare PCB. I'll be replacing the capacitors on that Konami mutant sound chip this weekend. Remember when Konami used to make great video games?

IMG_4692.JPG
IMG_4697.JPG

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't get how anybody likes that Simpsons game. Even for a beat em up, it's one of the most basic and repetitive games I've ever played. I dug it as a kid but last time I encountered a cab I was like, "Oh... that's unfortunate."

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I don't get how anybody likes that Simpsons game. Even for a beat em up, it's one of the most basic and repetitive games I've ever played. I dug it as a kid but last time I encountered a cab I was like, "Oh... that's unfortunate."

For once I agree with your hatred of something. I liked it when I was younger, most likely because it looked like you were actually playing the cartoon, but when I scooped the PCB I was like "this is it?"

I look forward to ASID telling us how complex the game really is and we are just too stupid to understand it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,

I feel the same way, but I didn't think too much of it as a kid either. The only 4-player Konami game I really dug was X-Men since I was such a huge fan.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
For once I agree with your hatred of something. I liked it when I was younger, most likely because it looked like you were actually playing the cartoon, but when I scooped the PCB I was like "this is it?"

I look forward to ASID telling us how complex the game really is and we are just too stupid to understand it.

You're just not hating on my level yet, madman.

You'll get there.

Just imagine how much stuff I'll hate if I don't die before I make it to your age.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
a fan sent me a New Nintendo 3DS w/ Monster Hunter Generations, Sega 3D Classics Collection, and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse . Went to GameStop yesterday and ordered Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers. I'm happy to have a 3DS again!

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Finally scooped a switch for a reasonable price. Also I got my wife some weird printer thing that she's using to open her own etsy shop. She made this sticker as a test.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
NICE! About the Konami sound chip, one of my PCB's has it. Is that something that needs to be inspected soon?

Everything I've read in them says that the caps on them are ticking time bombs. Ian Kellog is making replacements now if one dies, but I'd say you should preemptively replace your caps ASAP to keep your original hardware healthy.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

My memory of the Simpsons was that people only played it when all the spots were taken up on the TMNT or X-Men games. "Well I guess I'll just have to play Simpsons then"

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My memory of the Simpsons was that people only played it when all the spots were taken up on the TMNT or X-Men games. "Well I guess I'll just have to play Simpsons then"

This man gets it!