K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
New in the box PAL Atari 130XE

POWER WITHOUT THE PRICE, BITCHES!

Very nice!

arrived just now

Andro Dunos

I can't believe how much the NTSC-J version is! very nice game though, congrats!

I picked up another in the KOF series!

Really starting to see what all the fuss was about with this series now I'm investing hours in the games!

TheKingOfFighters96_zps31fd21d4.jpg

Danmaku

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Very nice!

I can't believe how much the NTSC-J version is! very nice game though, congrats!

I picked up another in the KOF series!

Really starting to see what all the fuss was about with this series now I'm investing hours in the games!

TheKingOfFighters96_zps31fd21d4.jpg

Thanks
Great game yours too

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Lucked into this lot last week for $70 locally. A minty FF3 :-) I was going to flip most of this tbh but I've inadvertently gathered up a decent amount of SNES stuff over the years, so I think I'll just start legitimately collecting for the system, seems like a natural progression since I already collect for the Genesis / N64 / kinda the NES. I was just turned off by the price of complete SNES games (I say this on a Neo Geo forum lol) but at least you can collect the carts for cheap.

2hxlx8l.jpg

I also lucked into another similar SNES lot just a few days ago, nothing amazing but it was cheaper and it had 4-5 good games and some junk titles. A month ago I only had my SNES mini I've had for years, now I've got that plus 4 of the regular systems.

Lucked into this lot last week for $70 locally. A minty FF3 :-) I was going to flip most of this tbh but I've inadvertently gathered up a decent amount of SNES stuff over the years, so I think I'll just start legitimately collecting for the system, seems like a natural progression since I already collect for the Genesis / N64 / kinda the NES. I was just turned off by the price of complete SNES games (I say this on a Neo Geo forum lol) but at least you can collect the carts for cheap.

2hxlx8l.jpg

I also lucked into another similar SNES lot just a few days ago, nothing amazing but it was cheaper and it had 4-5 good games and some junk titles. A month ago I only had my SNES mini I've had for years, now I've got that plus 4 of the regular systems.

Amazing deal man. I'm jealous! A ff3 cart goes for 50-100 alone here.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
More stuff from "the haul"

I'm a bit of a Hudson nut...

BombermanHudson_Group_Small_zps5754e02b.jpg~original

leather Hudson belt bag

HudsonBag_Small_zps1dbd1b41.jpg~original

notebook and pencil board.... was a pleasant surprise to find Mr Hudson/Adventure Island, Takahashi Meijin's autograph in the notebook!!

TakahashiiMeijinSig_Small_2_zpse49f35f9.jpg~original

TakahashiiMeijinSig_Small_1_zpscd41b7af.jpg~original

another pencil board and a mousepad

MousePad_Small_zps03f47847.jpg~original

Pencilbox_Small_zpsf1f8c60b.jpg~original

mini soundtrack CD

MrBeeCD_Small_zpsafc4ea52.jpg~original

bomberman mask

BombermanMask_Small_1_zpsd4f8f0d2.jpg~original

BombermanMask_Small_2_zps614e1048.jpg~original

bomberman binoculars!!

BombermanBinoculars_Small_zpsdfe06050.jpg~original

BombermanPlush_Small_zpsf8c911e2.jpg~original

HudsonGames_Small_3_zps89dc50de.jpg~original

HudsonGames_Small_2_zps2c5c570a.jpg~original

HudsonGames_Small_1_zps01fb4d11.jpg~original

8-bit famicom era hudson coin/token

HudsonCoin_Small_1_zpsaba2cabf.jpg~original

HudsonCoin_Small_2_zps7a4e0dd7.jpg~original

large bomberman coin bank

BombermanBank_Small_1_zps56104e2c.jpg~original

BombermanBank_Small_2_zpsb360a484.jpg~original

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Finally bought a PS Vita last night from a Racketboy forum member that was a great price and a great starter bundle

CIB like new OLED version vita (have not heard good things about the new LED slim version)
Hot Shots Golf CIB
Persona 4 Golden CIB
Muramasa CIB
32 GB memory card (this is the main reason I took the plunge, I hate how stupidly priced their memory cards are)
some grippy case thingy

So the main reason I wanted to pick up a Vita was to play Ys Memory of Celceta, now Xseed games I have to buy their Limited Editions because they rock (No really the sound tracks rock, especially the Ys series) so I popped online to order a copy but to my dismay new copies are are going for about $90 shipped and most used versions are going for more than the original MSRP so I fear I had to turn to Gamestop for a copy. I hate doing this because I know at this point all the copies available now are going to be gutted Gamestop "New" where the game is opened and all the stuff inside is placed behind the counter and the big display box is put out on the shelves where it can be manhandled with a price sticker slapped right on the front. So I called all the stores near me and sure enough only had one copy that was already opened, so I thought screw it I'll just drive to the nearest one and check the conditon.

Fortunately the copy they had was actually in excellent shape and I was able to very slowly and carefully remove the sticker and the residue without damaging the packaging at all. As you can see the only flaw it has is a tiny tear in the top left corner and that occurred when the Gamestop employee tried putting all the goodies back in the box, all she said was "oops sorry" :evil:

15e1defdbf1d4aba8c1365e77ef9e75c.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Vita Hot Shots Golf is criminally underrated, great starter game.

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
That Bomberman coin bank is pretty cool.

I remember a few years ago there was actually a Snatcher bank that was one of the
robot skulls. Never saw one again, ever lol. Sadly I lost out on the auction.

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
miisalo: is that a stand-up height? Interesting...
It looks like one of the adjustable height cabs that can be standing/sitting. Saw one like it that was setup for one of the Tekken games at auction. Nice score. Really cool cab!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Had a replica built of the Ibanez JPM1 John Petrucci signature model as well as a replica built of the Paradise Jason Becker signature model. I personally think the Paradise screams the 80s and the Ibanez screams the 90s.

HrAyER4.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Got a few things in the last little while.

Some CIB GBA games, a couple compilation discs, a loose Castlevania:Circle of the Moon, and a NES retroport adapter for the GC/Wii:
bsnDtSV.jpg

Also got some new labels from Jasen at jasenscustoms, and a nicer CPS2 case for my SSF2:T (the original case to my SSF2:T that was all cracked up to shit and the label sticker wasn't even salvageable).
NBoGikt.jpg

The Gradius 2 label is for my original famicom version cart. It holds an NES famicom adapter taken from an old Duck Hunt, and the original pcb from the famicom cart.
ZzSLNDj.jpg

Looks nice in the set.
XVhJQyq.jpg

DXKEeLA.jpg

The SD2SNES label is installed on a Killer Instinct black cart that I had to cut slots for the ports, I think it turned out pretty clean.
IMYgtu5.png

hW5QjVK.jpg