Post Your Recent Purchases!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Take that shit to the warroom guys. I love this thread. In fact, nobody even saw my post today because it got buried in flames =(

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
@LWK Nice animation cels, I have no idea what its from though. Do you frequently collect animation cels?

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
did you try it yet?

Not yet, no. I did smell it upon opening it, though.

Take that shit to the warroom guys. I love this thread. In fact, nobody even saw my post today because it got buried in flames =(

I saw it, they look awesome. I have zero knowledge on cel's, how much they cost, where to get them, etc, but I love seeing pics of them.

Nice! :)

I never was able to secure a Tea Cup to go with my copy of the game. Of course trying to find one now might cost me an arm and a leg. :annoyed:

It was around $325 total. Not cheap by any means but reasonable considering the rarity and how long I have wanted one. I don't make large purchases like this very often anymore, so I am happy with the price paid.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
My first arcade cab. Almost smashed a kneecap getting it down the stairs to my basement.

image.jpeg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It was around $325 total. Not cheap by any means but reasonable considering the rarity and how long I have wanted one. I don't make large purchases like this very often anymore, so I am happy with the price paid.

Funny note on the side: On your pic, you have the order sheet for this tea-cup included. But in order to get a cup, this sheet had to be sent out, so usually there's either the sheet or the cup, but not both at the same time. One of those second-hand market miracles ;).

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
RoseanneBar81

nxTSTaU.gif

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
@suicider: Paid a very nice price for it where I couldnt resist ^^

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
An early Valentines gift from the wife. Don't have any games for it yet though. Unfortunately the front is really yellowed so I'll have to figure out what to do about it later.

Also picked up a few fighters. Some of these ports are skyrocking lately so I'll go ahead and grab a few before they are through the roof.

ChrisB

Another Striker
Pickups for this month, note MS1 is a conversation though ;) the other two are the real deal :)

garou.jpgms1.jpgms3.jpg

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Funny note on the side: On your pic, you have the order sheet for this tea-cup included. But in order to get a cup, this sheet had to be sent out, so usually there's either the sheet or the cup, but not both at the same time. One of those second-hand market miracles ;).

Or perhaps one or the other is a bootleg? :eek:
Does 8man also authenticate Tea Cups?

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Mostly I saw these each for lower than usual on ebay, so snagged them up. Most of them I've wanted to try at some point, but could not justify paying more than $20 for any of them.
feb2016_pickups1 copy.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Mostly I saw these each for lower than usual on ebay, so snagged them up. Most of them I've wanted to try at some point, but could not justify paying more than $20 for any of them.

Why do you keep wasting your money on bullshit? You're on a Neo Geo forum and you don't own any Neo Geo games or systems.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Why do you keep wasting your money on bullshit? You're on a Neo Geo forum and you don't own any Neo Geo games or systems.

Dude have patience.
4412278.jpg

Edit: took you guys long enough to bring Hank Hill in.

Last edited: