Post Your Recent Purchases!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Hey, I could use one, been meaning to find out who made them. Just lemme know how much you want to print one.

FYI, your inbox is full. Shoot me a reminder message when you have a chance. I should have time this weekend to make you one.

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2
Pick up from my US mail box.
The Metal Slug 4 and puzzle bobble are boot, other then that a good haul.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Pick up from my US mail box.
The Metal Slug 4 and puzzle bobble are boot, other then that a good haul.
Awesome haul! I never seen a pink MVS cart, kinda want one now. It looks really unique. Shame Puzzle Bobble and Metal Slug 4 are boots though, but like you said, it's a good haul.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Why would you pickup a boot of ms4? It's cheap as hell :lolz:

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
amusha_zpss689wsmu.png
OGXBOX_zpsrgzugkl2.png
Original xbox i got from a friend.Mostly i wanted one for a rom box that and it having coin-ops on it,arcade related gaming.

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Awesome haul! I never seen a pink MVS cart, kinda want one now. It looks really unique. Shame Puzzle Bobble and Metal Slug 4 are boots though, but like you said, it's a good haul.

Nice pink KoF 2002, I was trying to find one but no such luck and I only ever saw one other post on here with it. I settled for the orange one in the end. Was the pink colour exclusive to one particular region? I know South Korea had red, spain/mexico had orange, japan green but unsure about the US/Europe?

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
IMG_2812.JPG
Never spent much time with 98 (mainly played 94/95 MVS) so I figured it would be a great game to round off my small 5 to 6 game AES lot. Probably add a game from the Sengoku series next and then bow out. Hobby is fucked.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Glorious Atro. Playing DX a lot lately, most rewarding shooter I've ever played and a refreshing break from all the purple blob screen fill. Raiden don't mess about, sharp games indeed. Currently juggling DX and USAAF Mustang this week, really want a groovymame machine now.

nesboy43

n00b
"Let there be light!"

I was reading up about the strange lighting set up for Neo Geo Marquees and how to get it working. Well it turned out my MVS Cabinet had a (non functional) fluorescent lighting rig already in there. A replacement bulb and starter (maybe $6 total) at the local Lowes was all it cost to get it back up and running. Also bought some reproduction artwork off eBay. Looks great. (Please excuse the reflection of open blinds in the first photo).

56015B4F-F34D-4A65-832A-4FE1DB6C10EA_zpsxsbdgndi.jpg

CA55FEC1-065F-4D52-85FB-A5F584594A53_zps2tsplo9t.jpg

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
You know it's a repro, right?

Edit: At least, the label is.
Yes it is and i don't mind either.Prices for a original copy are getting to expensive at this point be it u.s or even the japanese version.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I and my team have always been very way high discreet in services we offer to the public we have come to a conclusion that we are going to let those who really need to travel out the immigrant and the refugees change documentation change visibility certified documents license and more .
So we are genuine genius producers of high quality documents for any Country / State such as Passports , Novelty IDs , Drivers License , Certificates , Visas , Diplomas , Result Slip , Green Card , Social Security Card and more . Will not reply to any comments or message Time is what we can't afford Only serious inquiries and orders to be proceed contact me directly at

Text : (920) 710-0114

Will get back to you as soon as we get your contact mail .

lolwut