Post Your Recent Purchases!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Sorry I just can't take anyone who calls the home system an "AES" seriously

But then I'll never take hmg seriously because he's always been awful x

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
One of my favorite games is Cave's ESP Ra.De (not a fan of their output generally, strangely wnough) - I found the below amongst my PCBs (haven't seen them for 20 years so it's a new purchase to me) - it's a set of pins/badges for the game. I can't find any information about it but the numbering seems to imply it's the first in a series. Anyone have any info they can share?

PXL_20231009_051811672.MP~2.jpg

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'm just looking at that invoice - is that saying they sent out a $2000 coin on a $1.50 postal service?

Ballsy move.
No. The $1.50 was for the plastic holder that the Eagle is in. Gold scratches very easily, you're best off not holding it directly, if at all. I bought it at a coin store, in person. Also, technically, didn't buy it. I sold 90 ounces of silver. Walked out with the Gold Eagle and $220.

Jon

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Sorry I just can't take anyone who calls the home system an "AES" seriously

PO-goldwater-you-know-he%27s-right-button_busy_beaver_button_museum.png

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Lol, full circle. JPN speculation on ‘foreign game console’ …someone on YouTube did a tear-down, so they adjusted their price hoping for a WATA nerd from outside Japan scoops. Aah-this hobby is awful anymore.

Bacon could have it for no hassle, for the low low buyout price! Strike while the ¥ is weak!!
IMG_2752.png
IMG_2753.png