Rittenhouse Trial

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Since when can you claim self defense when you are the one who instigated the confrontation?

Then it's a good thing there has been no evidence presented that he initiated a confrontation with anyone unless you count putting out a (literal) dumpster fire. Pissy mob didn't like that I guess.

And carrying a weapon is not instigating.

Federal surveillance video shows him retreating from the crowd until a shot is fired (by someone else), then the first numbnuts tries to reach for his gun.

He crossed state lines!

Edit: I should note to STK that I take no issue with the rest of his post which is why I cropped it out.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Chewing gum? That's a caning.

Drinking alcohol with friends in your home past 8PM? That's a caning.

Having multiple children? Oh you better believe that's a caning.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Then it's a good thing there has been no evidence presented that he initiated a confrontation
Traveling a great distance armed, open carrying a rifle to a place full of people you're announcing you are against is instigating by any rational standard. Like walking into a temple wearing an SS uniform and brandishing a Luger. You're provoking.

I will agree with people saying he had no choice but to shoot when he did if he didn't want to end up in a coma or dead. But the fact he purposely put himself IN that position completely by his own choice and for no good reason removes self defense as an excuse.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Traveling a great distance armed, open carrying a rifle to a place full of people you're announcing you are against is instigating by any rational standard. Like walking into a temple wearing an SS uniform and brandishing a Luger. You're provoking.

I will agree with people saying he had no choice but to shoot when he did if he didn't want to end up in a coma or dead. But the fact he purposely put himself IN that position completely by his own choice and for no good reason removes self defense as an excuse.
I 100% agree with this. It was indeed self defense so while that's going to get thrown out, he needs to account for the other stupid shit he did like actually being there with an assault rifle.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
this thing was like the concluding match in Asshole Wimbledon where hordes of dirtbags compete fiercely to one-up each other and take home the king retard championship ring.

although tragic for all involved especially the family members of the departed and the perpetrator, this was inevitable.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Take away the guns, death sentence for anyone in possession, same for drugs. Life in America would be better.
I do like drugs…
Here in Belgium if you shoot a person with a gun you going to jail. Doesn’t matter if he was going to buttfuck you with that penis sword from Se7en. If you kill somebody your going down to the jailhouse. Even if your are copper. The last guy who went on a shooting spree was shot in the stomach by a cop. So not to kill him. The only guys who don’t get a jail pass are muslim terrorists. They get a instant headshot when caught.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

By this logic, the woman that got run down in Charlottesville had it coming. She was there to confront and provoke right wingers holding their own 'protest'. No one requires anyone else's permission to somewhere in public. You can't say he had no choice to shoot but simultaneously say that self defense is not an allowable defense because of the decision to be there. It's nonsensical.

Also, again, this great distance, crossing state lines thing is just misdirection. He was in his own town.

To your example, there is no evidence that he 'brandished' his weapon before the point of using it. Again, carrying in and of itself is not a threat. Something more people in this country may have to get used to after upcoming SCOTUS decisions.

You're welcome to say he could have easily avoided being in that situation and that's true. But so could have the guys he shot. But your version of justice is coming off a bit perverse. You're crying tears for three convicted felons, a burglar, an abuser/rapist, and a child rapist that all tried to kill a 17 year old kid. I'm not glad two of them are dead, but I'm hardly going to lose any sleep.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
By this logic, the woman that got run down in Charlottesville had it coming.
Did she bring a gun? Come on, don't straw man me here.

And for the record, I'm not crying for anyone involved.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This was a case of suicide by little boy....
Only an animal would charge at a human being holding a loaded rifle.
BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
You just described some of the most heroic men who ever lived, fighting in WW2, as animals. Great job thinking that through, shithead.
You know what? You're pretty good at trying to circumvent topics....I bet you believe Alec Baldwin should not be held accountable for his actions either...
BB

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
By this logic, the woman that got run down in Charlottesville had it coming. She was there to confront and provoke right wingers holding their own 'protest'. No one requires anyone else's permission to somewhere in public. You can't say he had no choice to shoot but simultaneously say that self defense is not an allowable defense because of the decision to be there. It's nonsensical.

The Black Lives Matter people appeared to be several streets away from the Jews will not replace us people.
Also they were not following them around wearing tactical gear and carrying an AR15.

Maybe people forgot or don't know an AR-15 is a weapon of war designed to inflict large amounts of causalities.
If he was just there to defend himself a concealable weapon would've been a much better choice.
Much better in close quarters because the other person needs to be 18" + closer to you to try and grab it also much easier to maneuver around in that situation. Also less likely to go through them and into another person or a couple hundred meters into a house down the street with some child sleeping in it.

A lot of people deleting or editing comments

Bro I wish I had my AR bro , Id start Shooting rounds at them.

Yea OK he didn't go down there to pick a fight.
Another inadmissible video in the trial.
It does show his state of mind and intent though.

-The people he killed were criminals balh blah, good riddance -

So that means they deserve to be killed?
When somebody is incarcerated and gets out they've paid their debt to society right?
We believe redemption and second chances in this country and our religious beliefs right?
No we don't.
Anyways they aren't on trial here they're dead.

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
You just described some of the most heroic men who ever lived, fighting in WW2, as animals. Great job thinking that through, shithead.
yea these antifa douchebags aren't the lost generation lmao

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Please fuck off with the “weapon of war” language.

You’re smarter than that.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
here's what we know

guy number one was running around screaming "shoot me *racial epithet*" and grabbed the rifle
guy number two attacked with blunt object and actually connected
guy number three was creeping up with handgun in hand

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Open Carrying a rifle in public is a bad idea.

Every responsible gun owners knows that.

It is, however, completely legal in the overwhelming majority of the country.

I think it’s a big stretch to say Rittenhouse engaged in provocation and fighting words simply by being present and exercising his rights.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
fuck that, they should've backed off when they had the chance

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I'd say douchebag #3 wins the king retard championship because
1) he actually survived
2) he gets a purple heart awarded by like-minded idiots
3) every one knows which hand he jacks it with from now until eternity

its a win no matter how you look at it

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Guys, you don’t want the mere presence of a firearm to be considered hostile intent or some kind of assumption of assault.

American Police kill countless individuals simply because they “had a gun.” Often times they didn’t have a gun and whatever object they had wasn’t even pointed at the police.

Don’t back the cops on this one.

fuck that, they should've backed off when they had the chance

As I said earlier: Everyone that night fucked around and found out.

Two people will never be able to rethink their decisions, I hope the other two do.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Please fuck off with the “weapon of war” language.

You’re smarter than that.
What's it's best utility?

Home defense
Personal safety
Hunting
Law Enforcement day to day
Riot Control
Sniper Rifle

I mean sure you could use it for those things but it's not the best choice or what it was made for.

It's made for making big piles of dead bodies real quick.
Is that better?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
What's it's best utility?

Home defense
Personal safety
Hunting
Law Enforcement day to day
Riot Control
Sniper Rifle

I mean sure you could use it for those things but it's not the best choice or what it was made for.

It's made for making big piles of dead bodies real quick.
Is that better?

Of course guns are for killing people.

Don’t be stupid.

The problem is the selective use of the term “weapons of war” - most all firearms are descended from designs made for or used in war.

It’s a meaningless distinction designed to drum up an emotional response.

It’s a code phrase, a dog whistle.

The statists want to ban semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines.

Calling them assault weapons didn’t work so they switched to calling them “weapons of war.”

More people were beaten to death last year in America than were killed by rifles.

Handguns still represent the overwhelming majority of firearm fatalities in America.

But all we hear about are the “weapons of war” - semi-automatic rifles.

The anti-gun lobby is entirely disingenuous and does not care about reducing harm.

Call them what they are: “firearms.”

Last edited: