Saroo For Saturn

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I’ve never bought anything from Aliexpress, but does anyone know anything about these?

The Satiator has always interested me as it is a no mod version, this seems the same for around $100, but it loads from the memory card slot. I pretty much have everything I want on the Saturn but I wouldn’t mind checking it out to play teh RareZ or as a quick load solution
Still seems like a WIP

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've noticed that they've appeared on Aliexpress but the tech is too new and iirc past discussions have mentioned it should be slower than the alternatives.

I'm letting others deal with the initial headaches, I have a Satiator so no rush.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I might get one eventually, for science.

At least they don't change $110 USD in shipping to Canada like the Satiator. (yes I realize there's ways around that)

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I might get one eventually, for science.

At least they don't change $110 USD in shipping to Canada like the Satiator. (yes I realize there's ways around that)
Wow, that's ridiculous shipping. eBay is now cheap to ship to Canada. I pay for a package to Chicago. They take it cross the border, put a new label on it and it shows up in decent time too.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
Huh, I JUST picked up a Fenrir a week ago.
Got no complaints so far so no reason to look into this but I was wondering why there hasn't been a cheaper Chinese drive emulator for the Saturn when nearly every other console has a clone everdrive/gdemu or whatever

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Huh, I JUST picked up a Fenrir a week ago.
Got no complaints so far so no reason to look into this but I was wondering why there hasn't been a cheaper Chinese drive emulator for the Saturn when nearly every other console has a clone everdrive/gdemu or whatever
I too have a Fenrir, no complaints either so I don't worry about any other's out there.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I'm going to get one of these.
For me it's a + over others because it is a ram cart too and saves games as well.
I forgot that's another reason I stopped playing Saturn, the battery goes dead and it loses the save games every few months.

Anybody got one and have anything to share or a review?
Whats with the different versions for sale? good sellers?