SNES mini classic

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Yes!! But wait it is a U.K. system right, I guess I would need some power converter? I guess that not a big deal.

The UK model doesn't come with power adapter, and most likely takes a PSU identical to the NES Mini.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I may have gotten a preorder at Wal-Mart this evening, but I'm not going to be surprised if it doesn't go through.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Fucking hell put up some more fucking preorders for the love of zod

Fuck

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I've read some online whining that Amazon is cancelling a lot of orders. They didn't limit people to buying just 1 or 2 and some scalping dicks in some cases ordered upwards of 30-50 of them and are complaining online amazon shut them out. Boo hoo. I would not be surprised 50/50 if they put another run of them up for pre-order or like in the past, saved them for Prime members and gave them a time to show up and buy it if they can.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I've read some online whining that Amazon is cancelling a lot of orders. They didn't limit people to buying just 1 or 2 and some scalping dicks in some cases ordered upwards of 30-50 of them and are complaining online amazon shut them out. Boo hoo. I would not be surprised 50/50 if they put another run of them up for pre-order or like in the past, saved them for Prime members and gave them a time to show up and buy it if they can.

I recall seeing something about Amazon selling NES Mini to select cities via "Amazon Local" at one point.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
They did. There is this thing they have where they have a retail truck that goes to various cities and one day they had a supply of quite a few NES Classic Edition systems they held onto for the event and anyone who showed up with the cash got one well after they were sold out everywhere and discontinued. News got around and a lot of people got pissed at Amazon because it wasn't in their area because they held back stock for it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
They did. There is this thing they have where they have a retail truck that goes to various cities and one day they had a supply of quite a few NES Classic Edition systems they held onto for the event and anyone who showed up with the cash got one well after they were sold out everywhere and discontinued. News got around and a lot of people got pissed at Amazon because it wasn't in their area because they held back stock for it.

This was mentioned a few pages ago, you stupid worthless shithead: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...mini-classic&p=4221828&viewfull=1#post4221828

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I think if they make a pre-order pre-order system all of this could be adverted.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I think if they make a pre-order pre-order system all of this could be adverted.

Yes.

Take a number to get your place in line to enter the random drawing. That random drawing will determine your place in the actual drawing that will determine your spot in the pre-order pre drawing.

This whole Nintendo retro shit is a refugee boat of faggotry, just drifting off the coast of Florida waiting to get into da promised land...

What I love most about it is watching flippers fuck each other, crashing pre orders, and driving prices to insane levels. Bunch of morons...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
This whole Nintendo retro shit is a refugee boat of faggotry, just drifting off the coast of Florida waiting to get into da promised land...

The Promised Land is Cuba?

Their women are their greatest export.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just got my shipping confirmation. SNES Mini on it's way to me.

I'm not even going to open it as I've got all the OG carts on my PAL SNES. Probably just put it in a tub under my bed.

Could look good on the shelf next to its NES Mini brother but my shelves are full with other boxed, sealed rarities.

Argh, what to do? Decisions, decisions... I should definitely look at everything once, tomorrow, that's a good start.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Just got my shipping confirmation. SNES Mini on it's way to me.

I'm not even going to open it as I've got all the OG carts on my PAL SNES. Probably just put it in a tub under my bed.

Could look good on the shelf next to its NES Mini brother but my shelves are full with other boxed, sealed rarities.

Argh, what to do? Decisions, decisions... I should definitely look at everything once, tomorrow, that's a good start.

make a youtube video

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Don't you have some rally to go protest at and hopefully get run over in too?

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

I've never seen someone write so many fucking walls of text, and have NOTHING of relevance to say.
NOBODY here likes you. NOBODY, and you have nobody to blame but yourself. People have tried suggesting you be more concise and you feel everyone here should have to either read your enormous posts or scroll past them. Dude, my fingers are sore from scrolling past your shit.

The nastiness you are being subjected to is of your own doing. For someone who's been posting on forums as long as you have, you have a lot to learn about forum etiquette.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?

I've never seen someone write so many fucking walls of text, and have NOTHING of relevance to say.
NOBODY here likes you. NOBODY, and you have nobody to blame but yourself. People have tried suggesting you be more concise and you feel everyone here should have to either read your enormous posts or scroll past them. Dude, my fingers are sore from scrolling past your shit.

The nastiness you are being subjected to is of your own doing. For someone who's been posting on forums as long as you have, you have a lot to learn about forum etiquette.

Hardly. I've gotten shit out of the gate here because I don't keep it to one sentence or two which is petty and childish. Even then I cut the posts totals and size down to a few lines and I still got the same bitching so I don't buy that argument. I really don't care most people like me here or not. I know how forum etiquette works just fine but I gave up caring because if you're not part of the buddy system here you get shit on so why bother? This site has a rep and I knew what to expect when I signed up.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
It might help if you used commas every once in a while.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I get it man, I've been on the receiving end of a lot of BS, mostly because I get heated and what have you but it's not the length of your posts, is the logic and grammar that you seem to work with. Why not try at least, I mean here you are saying you don't care about this site or the people, then why are you here? There are plenty of other places you can ramble on.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I said I don't care if someone likes me and that's not quite the same thing. Despite some rotten people here there are far more who aren't and it's a valuable resource of information and more.

Maybe it is logic and grammar lately, but if you go back into the history it used to be nothing but repetitive bitching about the size of my posts. It's like as soon as one thing changes another cheap shot complaint replaces it so it gets to where you just don't give a damn and filter it out.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Maybe it is logic and grammar lately, but if you go back into the history it used to be nothing but repetitive bitching about the size of my posts. It's like as soon as one thing changes another cheap shot complaint replaces it so it gets to where you just don't give a damn and filter it out.

That's because you've built a negative reputation for yourself. Instead of replying respectfully or eloquently to criticism, you lash out. For example:

Don't you have some rally to go protest at and hopefully get run over in too?

Real classy. Not sure if you're trying to be edgy, or go for shock-value, but a comment like this is in very poor taste.
You say you knew what you signed up for, but I don't think you really do. Like any community, this forum has its own rules of conduct. When in Rome, and all that...

I've said my peace and I'll leave you be from here on out. You can be a Roman in Rome or not. It's up to you.