So is all 16-bit era stuff just retarded expensive now?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Don't watch unless you want to be tempted to punch your computer screen.

Why is that stupid girl with the backwards hat trying to look so 90's... does she even realize it? This generation of teens is the worst.

Ned Stark would chop your head off if he were still alive.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I wonder if I have a 'rare' NES system as 99% of the time.. you press the game down once and it works right away. Yet any other NES I've encountered was like the one(s) in that video... :spock:

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I gave up getting back into NES and just bought the games I wanted on VirtualConsole.

I remember Kidpanda posting about giving his money to Nintendo instead of these scalper bastards and I have come to the same conclusion.

I also gave up on collecting the higher priced SNES games. I bought Earthbound on virtual console and had a nice playthrough during holiday break. I hope they release E.V.O. on VC.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I remember in the year 2000 having trouble playing NES games, always with the blinking light. Now it's 2015.

I wonder what it'll be like in 2030.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I remember in the year 2000 having trouble playing NES games, always with the blinking light. Now it's 2015.

I wonder what it'll be like in 2030.

More of the same, but with flying cars, jet packs, and food in pill form.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I gave up getting back into NES and just bought the games I wanted on VirtualConsole.

I remember Kidpanda posting about giving his money to Nintendo instead of these scalper bastards and I have come to the same conclusion.

I also gave up on collecting the higher priced SNES games. I bought Earthbound on virtual console and had a nice playthrough during holiday break. I hope they release E.V.O. on VC.

Waste of money. You are better off playing the romz on your computer for free. Buy what you could afford. What you can't afford just play on the everdrive.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's her! Damn, good catch...not meaning the little girl...I mean...you know what I mean.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Prices have gone up on Sega stuff finally. No longer sitting in the shadows of the Nintendo fanboys gobbling up everything. So because of this, I've shifted back into PC Gaming.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
this is catch up with regards to sega's 16 bit system in the west - lest we forget that the megadrive was quite a bit more attractive to collectors than was the sfc (not me - I was more into the super famicom than any other system)

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
This is half the reason I joined any "gaming" groups on FB.
plenty of people trying to scalp/flip, sometimes people just falling over themselves to throw their money at it.
I get lulz.