the fifa world cup thread - Italy won, but Zidane had the best headbutt ever.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
IL COACH said:
Ao raga è un po' che non leggo questo thread, volevo solo sapere se la coppa si è mossa dall'Italia negli ultimi 3 o 4 giorni?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

:lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz: :lolz:

Wow, maybe we should move this to International.

1359552952_zidaneGGshit.gif

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
From Materazzi:
"I didn't mention anything about religion, politics or racism," he said.

"I didn't insult his mother. I lost my mother when I was 15 years old and still get emotional when I talk about it.

"Naturally, I didn't know that his mother was in hospital but I wish her all the best.

"Zidane is my hero and I have always admired him a lot."
Now, seriously... How could you believe that ?

Let's sum things up and make 2 hypothesis:

case 1: Materazzi didn't insult Zidane, then got headbutted for no reason, but Zidane is his hero anyway.
case 2: Materazzi actually insulted Zidane (not about his race or his mother though), while Zidane is his hero. Is that how you treat your heroes ?

I can't make any sense out of what Materazzi has to say, even when trying to believe him.

Son Goten

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
DARK ANDY said:
6. uses offensive or insulting or abusive language and/or gestures

The Referee has to be fired for this situation.

no, really, you're one of the most retarded idiots I've ever seen on an internet forum

the referee didn't even SEE zidane headbutting Materazzi, how can you expect him (or the other referees) to HEAR what the players said?! in a foreign language that he / they don't even understand?!

do you REALLY think he should have given a red card to Materazzi just TRUSTING the words of a player - zidane - that had JUST headbutted an opponent?!

:help:

I can agree on Materazzi deserving a red card too, but thinking the referee has done something wrong is, well, just retarded.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Son Goten said:
the referee didn't even SEE zidane headbutting Materazzi, how can you expect him (or the other referees) to HEAR what the players said?! in a foreign language that he / they don't even understand?!

It has been confirmed by various people that the incident leading up to the Headbutt is NOT the only instance of Italian players insulting the French.

So then in fact, at least 1 player, Materazzi was probably doing it since the start of the 2nd Half, which is when they started to get tired. Gallas said when they got tired, they started insulting.

You are telling me that NOTHING was heard by The Referee, the Assistant referees OR the 4th Referee, for anywhere up to 65 Minutes of playing? Bull. Shit.

Stifu

Kabuki Klasher
Maybe the Italians would have been less tired from the 2nd half onward if they hadn't been insulting the French all the time... May have prevented them from breathing properly. :D

Son Goten

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
DARK ANDY said:
You are telling me that NOTHING was heard by The Referee, the Assistant referees OR the 4th Referee, for anywhere up to 65 Minutes of playing? Bull. Shit.

you are telling me that players are so stupid to shout insults to their opponents JUST IN FRONT of the referee, the assistants or the 4th man? while knowing that this can cost them at least a yellow card? Retarded. Idiot. ;)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Son Goten said:
you are telling me that players are so stupid to shout insults to their opponents JUST IN FRONT of the referee, the assistants or the 4th man? while knowing that this can cost them at least a yellow card? Retarded. Idiot. ;)

Materazzi was not whispering that profane shit when he got Headbutted, he was looking downwards toward the Camera, where incidentally the Spanish 4th Referee was at.

PS: It is the JOB of the Referees to oversee the ENTIRE field and not only see, but hear what goes on.

If none of the Referees heard anything, they are at fault.

PPS: Here is an article allegedly with Zidane's mother, however I doubt it's legitimacy : http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,19771921%5E11088,00.html

Most interesting part :

"The president of Algeria has sent a letter of support to Zidane, the son of Algerian immigrants.

If Materazzi escapes penalty, he will be available for what shapes as a fiery Euro 2008 qualifier between Italy and France in Paris on September 6.
"

Rengoku

Duck King's DJ
Stifu said:
You're being hypocritical. That clearly implies Zidane could be lying (if you believed Zidane was honest, you wouldn't have said that), and I was just exagerating what you were trying to say to make fun of you, that's all.

you still don't get the point..maybe you're the unknown brother of dark andy

materazzi could have isulted zidane
but zidane himself can change (obviously in worst) what mat actually said to him
here comes in the 'power to put anything in materazzi's mouth'
this not change the fact that materazzi said something
but changes what really he said

it's not hypocritical, try again you can do it, open your mind and turn your brain

maybe materazzi said 'stronzo'
and now zidane changed to son of a etc

do you need more explanation?
do you have any footage?
do you think they really will hide something that shows the truth on the most popular discussion from a week ago?

Poor Materazzi, it's a miracle he survived this extremely deadly assault. *plays violin*

poor zidane insulting his mom had to be very bad to his sweet heart :(

Son Goten said:
no, really, you're one of the most retarded idiots I've ever seen on an internet forum

do you REALLY think he should have given a red card to Materazzi just TRUSTING the words of a player - zidane - that had JUST headbutted an opponent?!

:help:

I can agree on Materazzi deserving a red card too, but thinking the referee has done something wrong is, well, just retarded.

C A T T E D R A L E N E L D E S E R T O

DARK ANDY said:
If Materazzi escapes penalty, he will be available for what shapes as a fiery Euro 2008 qualifier between Italy and France in Paris on September 6. [/b]"

i really hope that no one bother materazzi or he'll team up with gattuso to make some hamburger of french ass

btw, a fair team as france is talking about revenge?

OMG

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
FIFA is trying to bury this quick, as it's all on their heads.

I wonder if that has to do with Fifa removing my video of Zidane's headbutt and a friend of mine lol

And btw, insulting moms is overated...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
recon_zero said:
I wonder if that has to do with Fifa removing my video of Zidane's headbutt and a friend of mine lol

I would think so. I expect the Video I posted of the Alternate Angle to be removed soon, so watch it while you can.

I believe if FIFA knew that Video existed from a Brazil station, they would have taken the footage away immediately.

FIFA is defending the lies of the Spanish Referee who says he saw it firsthand when he did not.

And btw, insulting moms is overated...

In America. Not in Europe. Do not get the 2 confused.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Stifu said:
That actually makes it much easier to lip read from this angle...

I imagine this is where most of the Lip-readers got their info.

There will be more to come, when they translate what the italians were saying earlier, and then we will see the enormity of the situation.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rengoku said:
materazzi could have isulted zidane
but zidane himself can change (obviously in worst) what mat actually said to him
here comes in the 'power to put anything in materazzi's mouth'
this not change the fact that materazzi said something
but changes what really he said

Well, as I said, Materazzi has only admited that he insulted him, but he is only saying what kind of insult he DIDN'T say, but why oh why doesn't he say what he EXACTLY said and ends this DRAMA once and for all?

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Make it like Zidane

There will be more to come, when they translate what the italians were saying earlier, and then we will see the enormity of the situation.

Still this is out of proportion. This happens on every damn game, then we should open an investigation for the '90 non-existent penalty against Argentina, '86 "god hand", and '66 phantom goal.

I think the fair thing to do is ban matterazi for a few months, ban Medina Cantalejo (This guy sucks balls) and ban Zidane for a few months too.

The cup is still on italy, and it will be there for 4 years. Like it or not, it will remain there

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
people spending hours discussing about what materazzi said in a language they don't even understand

priceless

all of this because they can't suppress the rage about italy's victory

priceless

god,you can go on and act like idiots for others 4 years and it won't change a damn thing !

the cup is ours for the 4th time and there's FUCK ALL you can do

it's almost too good to be true :lol:

now let's get back to the show

it's time for one of those sublime DARK ANDY posts

:lolz:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
This isn't about the Cup itself anymore, if you haven't noticed, Scarecrow.

This is about ending Materazzi's bloody brawling career.

Italian dandelion said:
. This happens on every damn game,

And it should be stopped every. damn. game.

What happened to sportsmanship? What happened to respect? What happened to fair play?

tanklsdy-949.gif

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
fighting mania said:
Ha ha all people can mention about australians is kangaroos :rolleyes:
It's false, I know also dingos, Ayers Rock, natives, All Blacks, David Helfgott and surf players :D

DARK ANDY said:
And Zidane was Red carded 3 Minutes after that, genius. :kekeke:
You obviously did not understand a heck, genius :kekeke:
I meant that if Zidane wanted to go out he had 106 mins to.

"Questo telegiornale andrà in onda in forma ridotta per venire incontro alle vostre capacità mentali" :spock:

sameh903

Goal! Goal! Goal!
i am not surprized of what Zidane did to that stupid Mat, eventhough i am a big fan of Italy. screw the whole WC if one of the players was insulting my mom or my sisters. and that's what zidan was thinking, he is originally arabic , and he knows what dose that mean. in arabic countries this kind of insult is so strong, and it always ends up with a big a fight, and i had experinsed that. if saudia Arabia was playing or Tunsia, not only will be a headbutt, but the whole game will be a mess. no one has to blame zidan for what he did, and if the french did, fuck them.