the fifa world cup thread - Italy won, but Zidane had the best headbutt ever.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
I love members who are part of an english website for almost 6 years and still write like shit. That takes skill.

this is comedy gold

you're embarassing yourself,tard

you're a poor hungarian pitch without a dig ( cit )

YOUR english is crap

but somehow,and i don't know how,
in your head you must believe you can go around calling other people "stupid"

and you believe that your english is actually above average

WOW

what's your IQ ? :help:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Show me where I have made typographical errors, commited poor sentence structure, forgot to punctuate or place periods at the end of sentences.

Isn't it time you crawled back into your little board?

f0baced5fd5c87ddf0b698a40a0445e4c069f81d.gif

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Oh yes, and I saw a club match in Ecuador that blew a lot of WC matches away.

The quality was mediocre, but the fair play was very evident. Slides were only attempted to thwart long passes, and only instance of violence, when one of the players accidentally ran into the other with his knee to the other's gut in a collision. Instantly the Yellow card was given.

Top match. It ended with a very small Bicycle kick as well, from 2 header passes.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Show me where I have made typographical errors, commited poor sentence structure, forgot to punctuate or place periods at the end of sentences.

Isn't it time you crawled back into your little board?

f0baced5fd5c87ddf0b698a40a0445e4c069f81d.gif

you fucking idiot,
who cares about periods or stuff like that when arguing on the internet with an hungarian retard ?

do you realize how incredibly horribly daft you are ?

i was one of the first members to register here

shut up dude,you don't know what you're talking about

recon_zero

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
jhonny d said:
...and australians like eating shit, i can tell from what come off from your mouth

90 -> italy lost on semis, no one complained

94 -> italy lost on final at pk, no one complained

98 -> italy lost on quarter, no one complained

02 -> italy lost on round of 16, italy complained about corrupted referee but then realized that the team played in a shitty way and that was also our fault

04 -> france lost and can't stop whining and crying for unknown reasons

and about double standards:

italy, totti spits on a denmark player, italian press condemn him

france, zidane headbutt materazzi, french press turnz zizou into an hero

Someone give this man a cookie

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Fran said:
you fucking idiot,
who cares about periods or stuff like that when arguing on the internet

Soooo you're just talking out of your ass completely now. Where is my english crap? Why do you emphasize random words in your ignorant hate filled blather? Why don't you finally go to the wizard of oz?

The world will never know.

ZiziPisa.gif

Bucciarello

Guerilla Warrior
15 Year Member
ZiziPisa.gif

Zidane had better hit that shit instead of materazzi's breast

Pisa merda!!!! :kekeke:

aria

Former Moderator
Was reading SI today. Their article also focused on Zidane, with a passing comment about (with direct quote): the game ended on "soulless penalty kicks".

Bad format for ending paramount games, indeed.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
fran should STFU, he's a white eastern european wannabe, who "hangs out" at an american ng site. LOL.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Was reading SI today. Their article also focused on Zidane, with a passing comment about (with direct quote): the game ended on "soulless penalty kicks".

Bad format for ending paramount games, indeed.

Golden Goal >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Penalty Shootout

zizi-f8b.gif

Son Goten

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Materazzi never said "Zidane is my hero" (dunno what's Stifu's source but I think it's pretty meh). apparently, zidane was making fun of him saying "if you want my shirt, I can give it to you after the match", and Materazzi replyed "give it to that bitch of your sister". nothing more, no racist shit, no insults to the poor ill mommy. considering this...

- Materazzi deserved to be headbutted
- zidane deserved the red card

everything else is just a (pathetic) attempt (that sadly worked, thanks to retarded idiots like dark andy) to over-hype the entire thing, to "hide" the fact that France has lost. in fact, press and TV are talking more about the poor zidane's mommy being insulted by the evil Materazzi (btw "bonjour finesse" about her reply :rolleyes: ), saying nothing about the game itself. good job zidane ;)

oh well, almost a week has passed and wc has ended. if you want to continue the "who says more bullshit about Italy" contest, it's not a problem (to me at least) ;)

bye ;)

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Son Goten said:
Materazzi never said "Zidane is my hero" (dunno what's Stifu's source but I think it's pretty meh). apparently, zidane was making fun of him saying "if you want my shirt, I can give it to you after the match", and Materazzi replyed "give it to that bitch of your sister". nothing more, no racist shit, no insults to the poor ill mommy. considering this...

- Materazzi deserved to be headbutted
- zidane deserved the red card

everything else is just a (pathetic) attempt (that sadly worked, thanks to retarded idiots like dark andy) to over-hype the entire thing, to "hide" the fact that France has lost. in fact, press and TV are talking more about the poor zidane's mommy being insulted by the evil Materazzi (btw "bonjour finesse" about her reply :rolleyes: ), saying nothing about the game itself. good job zidane ;)

oh well, almost a week has passed and wc has ended. if you want to continue the "who says more bullshit about Italy" contest, it's not a problem (to me at least) ;)

bye ;)

in retrospect, how many soccer players get to go out with a bang. not many.