The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
roker said:
nigga, I was high off PCP when I wrote that shit

I think you're just ashamed to have had a moment of clarity. :kekeke:

P.S. I quoted it so you couldn't erase it ... :kekeke:

roker said:
holy geez

it's all over

you got a very good post by galfordo, that owned you

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Hey Spike the police can't put you in jail
because you haven't broken any laws. :cool:

Don't let it get to you okay buddy. ;) :cool:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Show Kerry's mom that video she'll be laughing so much she'll forget everything in this thread!

Btw this is what i love about NG.com look what a thread can become in just 6 pages, when i posted on page one i never thought it would end up like this!

WE LOVE YOU NG.COM AND WE LOVE KERRY'S NORMAL VAGINA!

$50 Shipped
Don't Fool the Pope
Kerry's Has a Normal Vagina? i'd like to think its falling in with the rest of them.

aria

Former Moderator
After I saw the video I send the thread link to my own g/f.

She read it and found it hillarious, especially the video.

Don't worry, it crosses gender boundaries.

It's so gloriously absurd.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
If you like that, you'll love my sophmore project. It combines the things I learned working on "Vagina" with a little help from the folks at Industrial Light and Magic!

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
FrostbayneAucti said:
If you like that, you'll love my sophmore project. It combines the things I learned working on "Vagina" with a little help from the folks at Industrial Light and Magic!

I can't wait to see it.

Re: the "cops" and their perceived involvement. There is pretty much no way in hell real cops would pull that shit. I work with cops on a regular basis, and our PD (at the local gov't I work for) is perpetually understaffed. As are the other 5 towns near us. No matter how big the city and PD are, there is no way responding to an internet thread would be considered a reasonable use of police time and taxpayer dollars. Just wouldn't happen.

Since your caller ID showed "Village of (blank)," I think odds are good that Kerryanne or her psycho mother has a friend who works for the village gov't, nothing more. Said friend called you from a work extension and sounded authentic.

aria

Former Moderator
jro said:
I can't wait to see it.

Re: the "cops" and their perceived involvement. There is pretty much no way in hell real cops would pull that shit. I work with cops on a regular basis, and our PD (at the local gov't I work for) is perpetually understaffed. As are the other 5 towns near us. No matter how big the city and PD are, there is no way responding to an internet thread would be considered a reasonable use of police time and taxpayer dollars. Just wouldn't happen.

Since your caller ID showed "Village of (blank)," I think odds are good that Kerryanne or her psycho mother has a friend who works for the village gov't, nothing more. Said friend called you from a work extension and sounded authentic.

Totally agree.

aria

Former Moderator
neo>all said:
director's cut special edition?

he should have ended it with a total non sequitor scene of Jaba the Hutt muttering something ("HOH-HOH-HOH... BAR E MAH HAN SOLO!")

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This thread is classic. Thank god you brought teh dr4ma back spike. I was getting bored. Luckily I had the selling threads available for entertainment.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Normal Vagina: Normal Edition? Instead of special edition? Lol, maybe... Or a behind the scenes look at the making of :)

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Hi Kerryanne!!! We haven't forgotten about you, or the evil police officers who tried to keep your vagina a secret with their strongarm tactics. Rest assured we won't let them win!

God willing your vagina will always be a part of this website...

Forever...

But I'm sure you're no longer reading this thread, or your odd family.

Spike_S' penis is so lucky. I wish it was my penis.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
UPDATE

Well, I don't mean to drag this on, but I have to... I got a phone call today asking if I'll be home to sign some sort of order of protection so I won't see my NUTCASE ex. I hope you're reading this, Kerry Anne. You're a fucking fruit loop. I don't even sort of want to talk to you.

So, I come here for advice (hell, why stop now?). Do I sign this order of protection even though I have ZERO deisre to even try to talk to that ding bat? I can't help but think my signature on something like that would end up biting me in the ass later... like to be used as some sort of evidence that I'm a guy that beats up women or what not. Do I have a choice to not sign it? Hell, I was the one that changed my email since she was bothering me.... Advice?

You better believe when this guy gets here I'll take a picture of it. She is seriously using this as a hobby, now. Go to the park! Feed the ducks or something. Go to a BINGO night... jesus christ, get a real hobby...

lol damn dude, I feel for you.

Hey KerryAnne, if you need a second opinion on your vagina look me up. Wes knows how to stretch out that poonhole in no time flat.

wes.jpg

XOXOXOXOXO

(just kidding, you're a psycho flake)

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
How did she get this fucking twisted in her little head? You never threatened her. Don't sign the shit. You haven't ever endangered her life in anyway. The worst possible thing that could happen to you is "maybe" for slandering her name.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
gamejunkie said:
How did she get this fucking twisted in her little head? You never threatened her. Don't sign the shit. You haven't ever endangered her life in anyway. The worst possible thing that could happen to you is "maybe" for slandering her name.

Her first name, no less. By her broken retarded logic, everyone with the name "Kerry Anne" (note, nobody knows who she even is) could do the same thing. WTF?

I'm afraid that if I sign it and get intio some sort of trouble down the road, they'll have my sig showing that I signed it... like I'm a theat? Hmmm.

Cop's here now, gotta go! Will be back with a report soon.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I say get an order of restraint on her and her threatening email sending mother to even things out for fairness.

Status
Not open for further replies.