The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Spike if you aren't still ok with your personal info being here, let me know and I'll edit it

edited as per Spike's request

Curt

apostate
Stephane said:
Seem the same writing ! :spock:

I believe it's supposed to be, she supposedly filled out a Restraining order, and evidently that can be one of the stipulation?

Definately her writing... but Bullshit in general.

-Edit didn't see lithy's post.

Definately.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Unfortunately, tragedy has struck, folks.

A small, (1 cm diameter) piece of grit has become lodged in Kerry-Anne's up until this point normal vagina, making her hostile and irritable.

That's why I've started Vagin-Aid.

kerryaid.bmp

We will, with the help of god, raise enough money to have the grit surgically removed from Kerry-Anne's wonderful, normal vagina.

Remember, all of you can make a difference.

Operators are standing by.

neo>all

Super nO0b
FrostbayneAucti said:
Unfortunately, tragedy has struck, folks.

A small, (1 cm diameter) piece of grit has become lodged in Kerry-Anne's up until this point normal vagina, making her hostile and irritable.

That's why I've started Vagin-Aid.

kerryaid.bmp

We will, with the help of god, raise enough money to have the grit surgically removed from Kerry-Anne's wonderful, normal vagina.

Remember, all of you can make a difference.

Operators are standing by.

Do donator's recieve a complimentary gift say a screen shot of said perfect vagina.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Wow, what an unreal spiral of events.

Steve, the hilarious thing here, if you can remember, is that SHE STARTED THIS WHOLE BAG OF SHIT. She wanted to be a section-eight psycho chick and give you A NOTE FROM HER GYNO ABOUT HER 'GINA. I mean, she's just totally flipped the fuck out now because you shared it with a bunch of freaks on a videogame BBS and now she realizes what a total nut job she is.

Just remember, no matter what occurs with this in a courtroom (and I assure you, not a damn thing is gonna happen to YOU), you made her look like the total crazed weirdophile ex-girlfriend she is.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Curt said:
I believe it's supposed to be, she supposedly filled out a Restraining order, and evidently that can be one of the stipulation?

Definately her writing... but Bullshit in general.

-Edit didn't see lithy's post.

Definately.

Definitely is a hard word to spell... remember that the word finite is in it... This spelling lesson was brought to you by a guy with a normal penis. (:()

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
neo>all said:
Do donator's recieve a complimentary gift say a screen shot of said perfect vagina.

Perfect? Wait, you're confused... it's a normal vagina and in no way is meant to represent a perfect specimen.

Edit: and I lied, my penis is not normal... those that know why feel free to laugh to yourselves.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
She got a Restraining order on you for showing
the letter about her nomal vagina?. :(

That's fucking bullshit to get a Restraining order
on you for something like that. What a dumb bitch!. :annoyed:

A Restraining order is just a piece of paper that
doesn't really help anyway & if your not bothering
her then nothing will happend. :)

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
This thread has been brought to you by

BEXTRA VALEDCOXIB (TM) Tablets

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
I have to make one post in all seriousness.

Every time KerryAnne tries to "Up the ante" she extends the life of this thread. I'm going to get way fucked up on my perscription meds tonight and who knows what might come out of that :)

REEEEEEMIIIXXXXXX

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Spike, based on all the evidence presented here, -you- are the injured party. Why don't you charge her for harrasment or wrongful prosecution or abuse of process? This girl is crazy. Her family is crazy. It shouldn't be to hard to convence a judge that her behavior is beyond the pale.

edit: The thing is, you haven't done anything wrong. The way she gave you yur birthday card gave her no expectation of privacy. (I assume that) You haven't been initiating contact with this girl and (hopefully) been keeping a physical record of all contact you've had with her and her family by keeping a written log of all confersations, phone calls and e-mail by writing down who was talking, what was said, and the exact time. Judges hate it when people waste their time with frivolous or malicious shit. If you show a judge all the crap she's been pulling, she may be the one that ends up being in trouble with the law.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Oh my god. For the record, I took that pic down (that I edited out her name and address for obvious reasons) since I know they'll be breathing down my neck over it. I'm trying to clear this up, and now it's getting worse. So, while I cannot help but talk about it, they're telling me not to. I have a knee jerk reaction, and feel I have a crazy story to tell, but then took it down right away. Also, that's why I'm editing my stuff... I know I should keep my mouth shut, but I keep on talking.

EDIT: bobak, did you reply to the officer that said he sent you mail? I told him I tried to take everything down, but I hadn't the power to remove everything, and only you did... that's how he got your email. If you don't believe this, at least talk to HIM. I'm actually glad you guys think I'm making this up. How can she feel threatened when you guys don't even believe my story/that she exists?

aria

Former Moderator
Speigal (I call you that because Spike and Steve are two other frequent users),

I want to quote something written by another smart dude:

"I think all he needs to do is show up in court with the note, and he is off the hook. From the sounds of it, he is the one getting harassed, maybe he should file a restraining order......

No posting at Neo-Geo.com, the biggest joke of all....."

Listen to this person. I agree. No judge in the world would consider this harassment. If I were you I'd just say "You're honor, I was just being an ass. Can you blame me?" The judge will probably put you down in some way (witty if he likes you, serious if she doesn't), then say there's no reason to hold you for any charges. I would make a point that the post is the only thing this Kerry Ann nutcase is complaining about.

As I said before, my own g/f (who didn't write the above) found the whole thing hillarious (especially the video) and harmless. And she's a soon-to-be lawyer as well.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike Spiegel said:
EDIT: bobak, did you reply to the officer that said he sent you mail? I told him I tried to take everything down, but I hadn't the power to remove everything, and only you did... that's how he got your email. If you don't believe this, at least talk to HIM. I'm actually glad you guys think I'm making this up. How can she feel threatened when you guys don't even believe my story/that she exists?

No, for the record I do not check my email at Bobak@neo-geo.com due to the sheer amount of SPAM (I'm not crazy enough to link my NG.com address to my other email addresses).

If he really wants to contact me, he can either log in here and Private Message me or I can PM you my prefered email.

There's somebody contacting the mods and admins by email, but the person was bullshitting with laws that don't exist. We've already confirmed that ;)

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
For the record, I believe Spike Spiegel, he was one of the first people I've ever dealt with (in a trade) on the boards, and he's a good guy. I don't think he's making this up.

He may have questionable taste in women ( :kekeke: ) , but I don't think he's lying.

aria

Former Moderator
I would love to see some judge or police officer actually try to make a move on this website over this BS. Not only would they lose, but they'd get publically flogged by the internet press and legal blogs for trying something that stupid.

They would be setting a precedent that no appeals court in its right mind would let stand (wait... you're not in Mississippi are you? [j/k]).

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Spike Spiegel said:
Oh my god. For the record, I took that pic down (that I edited out her name and address for obvious reasons) since I know they'll be breathing down my neck over it. I'm trying to clear this up, and now it's getting worse. So, while I cannot help but talk about it, they're telling me not to. I have a knee jerk reaction, and feel I have a crazy story to tell, but then took it down right away. Also, that's why I'm editing my stuff... I know I should keep my mouth shut, but I keep on talking.

Spike, if the man can take away your vagina story, then who's vagina story will they take away next? Mine?? Bobaks? DashK?

NO...

Not today, not ever...

(Cue braveheart music)

Do you want to be the man who stood by as all the wonderful KerryAnne has a Normal Vagina posts were taken down? Is that how you want to be remembered?

Or do you want to be the man who stood by and said NO... NOT TODAY, NOT ON MY WATCH!!!! This vagina is god's gift to the world and there will be NO REGIFTING....

And with that in mind, I'm going to stir the pot again!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.