TONK TOOK 5000 USD TO SELL THE FAKE AEROFIGHTERS 3 US ( REPORT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Don't worry. Pretty soon I will post on an established member not shipping my items.

ANOTHER REVEAL COMING SOON!

Unlike some people, I WILL throw a motherfucker under the bus, quick.

We don't always see eye to eye.

...but when we do-

I like the cut of your jib.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I have thousands and thousands of games, tell me about it. Also, out of my dozens of Neo games across the different platforms, I mostly just play Fatal Fury and Metal Slug on whatever Neo system I happen to have plugged in at the time.

I do very well professionally... which translates to nearly no time to play anything.

My best gaming comes on the shitter, in hotel rooms or long flights. I'm playing a bit more lately, consciously. I've played more neo in the last 3 months than I did in the year before then.

I splurged on a VITA and I've played that the most lately. Great that I can afford.. sucks that all I got to finish was Unit 13, MK and DW since it came out. I finished Unit 13 over a week long business trip with tons of down time. It took me months to beat story mode of MK.

Youth is wasted on the young.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I do very well professionally... which translates to nearly no time to play anything.

My best gaming comes on the shitter, in hotel rooms or long flights. I'm playing a bit more lately, consciously. I've played more neo in the last 3 months than I did in the year before then.

I splurged on a VITA and I've played that the most lately. Great that I can afford.. sucks that all I got to finish was Unit 13, MK and DW since it came out. I finished Unit 13 over a week long business trip with tons of down time. It took me months to beat story mode of MK.

Youth is wasted on the young.

I just spent the rest of the day playing SSVS, SSVI, and LB2 with Jeffkun. You need to move to DC.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
Did you have any bills? :D
Yeah lived in a apartment at the time with all the normal bills. You just pick what you want instead of eating out every week even if it's only once or twice save that buy games :) Not hard just find ways to buckle down.

These days I'll just stick with my neo geo x lol. Mod my joysticks up and wait for some firmware updates collecting is fun but gets old for me at least when I can buy all kinds of other fun stuff. Saving for a atomiswave right now.

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
It's Monday here, this thread is starting to feel like the come down im having after a big weekend. Someone rack up another line of drama chop chop.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
It's Monday here, this thread is starting to feel like the come down im having after a big weekend. Someone rack up another line of drama chop chop.

Awesome, this thread has been some fire to make everyones (most everyones) weekend, really. Think we might need a cliff notes thread just for this thread.. : J

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Holy shit, after a couple hours, I finally finished reading! I think I need replacement eyes after 800 posts...

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Holy shit, after a couple hours, I finally finished reading! I think I need replacement eyes after 800 posts...

SEE, wouldn't a Cliff notes thread for this thread have been amazing?

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Since DavidG seems to be quite skilled with art, can he make me a signature that says "King of Small Tyme NGCD"?

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Why don't they just make 200 of these, sell them here (forums) or teh neo store (next to the 161 cart) for like 300.

$300 x 200 carts = 60,000 dollars worth of clean beans, vs 30k of dirty, make you stay up at night beans...(I'm not insinuating any conscience is/was/orwillbe involved)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I have thousands and thousands of games, tell me about it. Also, out of my dozens of Neo games across the different platforms, I mostly just play Fatal Fury and Metal Slug on whatever Neo system I happen to have plugged in at the time.

If you have someone else to play with you, that wouldn't be a problem. It takes about half a year to cycle through all my mvs carts in the 4-slot big red.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
i was just tired of people like you and your friends, just claiming the game was real, believing all this BS. so what ? Is the game real? no
that's it.
DavidG refunded me, not Tonk.
whatever.

Charlie never once admitted the game was real.

Fucking idiot.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Bit off topic but did we ever work out how Davidg was able to get his hands on the thousands of shells and snap cases that are going to NGDEV??

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
LOL, if you only make $30K a year, don't get into home cart collecting. Just some friendly advice.

Thats more than I make now I am part time but I can still afford treats with my savings.3

Status
Not open for further replies.