Trump Lied, Who Died?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Man that last week.

He starts out by saying he has complete authority.
Badmouths all the govenors.
Has like a two hour propaganda fest, I tried to watch it but at that 18 minute mark felt sick as if I was living in North Korea or something.

chyron.png

Then he tried to shutdown congress and the senate.

I guess that all didn't work out well for him because by the middle of the week he started acting like a normal person and accepted reality.

I watched a part of white house briefing later in the week and he did a decent job.

1. He wasn't telling as many flat out lies
2. He's been letting other people answer questions for a bit now
3. Attempted to give other people positive credit

I'm sure there's some positive other things but then at the end of the week he tweets out Free "insert state here" and defend our 2nd amendment.

And so the cycle begins again.

Last edited:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Some veterans died
More deaths, no benefit from malaria drug in VA virus study

With 368 patients, the study is the largest look so far of hydroxychloroquine with or without the antibiotic azithromycin for Covid-19.

We love out military and Vets so much! How come it historically seems like we always use them as guinea pigs for stuff? I refused getting those Anthrax vaccines after my fourth booster. Luckily I didn't get in trouble for doing so, many others are not so lucky. I still have cysts in my arm today from it.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2559689737614518
^^^^^This is my favorite video^^^^^^^^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiA0fTG6H6A
Wow that video triggers my ADHD, almost gives me a seizure

Here this ones better

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Every time I think he's hit rock bottom for stupidity, he digs a little deeper. Kudos.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Trump says states need to reopen

Deaths appear to have plateaued but 3k death per day are expected in May with a total of 100k deaths by June?

Gunman storm a state capital and he says they are fine people.

He's tripling down on that hydroquaquine.

WH Spokeman says virus came from a lab but so far there's no credible proof.

Declares meat processing plants essential says workers must go to work and factories stay open. Whole Tyson plants test positive.

Wants to relax assisted living guidelines.

People threaten employees over having to wear masks.

THey've blocked Dr. Faucci from testifying.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
The Black Panthers stormed state capitals bearing arms and they actually were fine people.

I can't believe Biden is the best the democratic party can come up with. What's 2024 going to look like?

I think it's clear neither party, due to entrenched elements, really represent the people in any meaningful way.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Biden is a punt. I actually think DNC hopes he loses. Another 4 years of Trump is a guarantee for a Democrat to win in 2024 because Americans rarely let the executive go to the same party 3 terms running. Plus they stand a chance to make gains in 2020 and 2022 in the House and Senate.

They could be looking at full control if only they can throw this election.

Marek

Banned
Biden is a punt. I actually think DNC hopes he loses. Another 4 years of Trump is a guarantee for a Democrat to win in 2024 because Americans rarely let the executive go to the same party 3 terms running. Plus they stand a chance to make gains in 2020 and 2022 in the House and Senate.

They could be looking at full control if only they can throw this election.

Wrong on one point

Another 4 years of dismantling the judicial system? Another 4 years of ramming 35 year old Christian theocrats through to lifetime judgeships? Another 4 years of voter suppression? Another 4 years of tax cuts to the wealthy?

Its the polar opposite of your rosy optimistic prediction. We will exist in a religous theocracy and outright Randian austerity with another 4 years of this shit and we will never recover

I'm not saying you're wrong about the dems basically throwing the election. I legitimately hate Joe Biden for even subjecting us to this bullshit because hes such an unbelievably bad candidate, but your optimism about the outcome of another 4 years is childlike.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Wrong on one point

Another 4 years of dismantling the judicial system? Another 4 years of ramming 35 year old Christian theocrats through to lifetime judgeships? Another 4 years of voter suppression? Another 4 years of tax cuts to the wealthy?

Its the polar opposite of your rosy optimistic prediction. We will exist in a religous theocracy and outright Randian austerity with another 4 years of this shit and we will never recover

I'm not saying you're wrong about the dems basically throwing the election. I legitimately hate Joe Biden for even subjecting us to this bullshit because hes such an unbelievably bad candidate, but your optimism about the outcome of another 4 years is childlike.

As frustrating as the situation is, what you've outlined here will probably lead me to vote blue no matter who after the primary butthurt eases :(

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Wrong on one point

You do know that Lithy is supporting the complete dismantling of the American Constitution and all the rights of people, right? A theocratic white America where even his own family is rounded up for not looking white and beautiful enough is the casual dream for all these casual nihilists.

Marek

Banned
As frustrating as the situation is, what you've outlined here will probably lead me to vote blue no matter who after the primary butthurt eases :(

Hey man I'm right there with you.

I absolutely hate it. I just fucking loathe both choices but the writing is on the fucking wall. The dominionist Christian theocrats are about to make their final play. This election will test the very concept of free and fair because republicans have abandonned democracy in total.

But lithy and his adorable little "I'm gonna vote for some nonviable third party candidate to prove a point and everything will some day return to normal and I get to play with my kids and brew beer and my precious constitution will somehow prevail" attitude is mental rot.

Its fucking pathetic. My inner nihilist will enjoy the garmonbozia from people like lithy waking the fuck up to the Y'all Quaeda Christian states of America and realizing they underestimated an enemy and have lost everything.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
You do know that Lithy is supporting the complete dismantling of the American Constitution and all the rights of people, right? A theocratic white America where even his own family is rounded up for not looking white and beautiful enough is the casual dream for all these casual nihilists.

I honestly dont know if you're kidding me with this post or not.

All I know is that he posted some hilarious starry eyed wall of text about how the constitution is one of the greatest human acheivements and blah blah blah just the other day.

I do think hes a casual nihilist, at least about politics. But its all semantics, little word games and political thought experiments. He is precisely the type of weakling that republicans exploit.

lithy

20 Year Member
Wrong on one point

I don't think I'm suggesting anything optimistic at all and further disagree with wasabi that I want anything of the sort he describes. I'm only saying that for the DNC (not democratic voters), putting off this Presidential election is almost a best case scenario for them because it means they'll likely win seats in 2022 since rarely does a sitting President's party gain seats in midterms. I admit I don't know what seats are up or contestable to know if they'll win control, but it wouldn't take much. Then in 2024, the Presidency is basically a lock and maybe they gain even more seats on the way into the White House.

Certainly seems unlikedly that RBG makes it another 4 years, so that's a minimum of one more seat on the Supreme Court for Trump to fill, yes, but it will come back a bit to the center if they get a couple terms and a Supreme court retirement or two and lower courts are a constant carousel, there will always be retirements. All the sudden your death spiral is viewed as a death spiral to Republicans who will be lining up to pull it back the other way. I'd say your thinking that this is somehow new or unique in the history of American politics is the childlike naivete.

lithy

20 Year Member
He is precisely the type of weakling that republicans exploit.

How kind! And DNC loves voters just like you who look at a piece of shit, know it's a piece of shit, and open wide on a Tuesday in November because you're afraid of the piece of shit stamped with an R. Then come back next year and say thanks, may I have another.

Marek

Banned
:lolz:

That is the most faggity response ever and I'm frankly over trying to have any sort of substantive conversation with you.

You fucking lose, libtardtarian. But really, thanks in part to people like you, we all lose. So thanks for nothing.

Enjoy the Christian theocracy. But know that it is much more your fault than mine.

How kind! And DNC loves voters just like you who look at a piece of shit, know it's a piece of shit, and open wide on a Tuesday in November because you're afraid of the piece of shit stamped with an R. Then come back next year and say thanks, may I have another.

Edit : ok this will be it. See you have me pegged all wrong. If I could go back in time and get Romney elected I would. Ive said this over and over. Trump is not an R. Thats where you're wrong about everything. He's something unqiue and existentially threatening to democracy. But believe what you want! I have a fucking vasectomy and when shit goes wrong I dont have to look into my childrens eyes and try to explain it. The dnc takes me for granted obviously. I have no party. But I'm not about to help Trump get elected again like you are.

Last edited:

lithy

20 Year Member
:lolz:

That is the most faggity response ever and I'm frankly over trying to have any sort of substantive conversation with you.

You fucking lose, libtardtarian. But really, thanks in part to people like you, we all lose. So thanks for nothing.

Enjoy the Christian theocracy. But know that it is much more your fault than mine.

Edit : ok this will be it. See you have me pegged all wrong. If I could go back in time and get Romney elected I would. Ive said this over and over. Trump is not an R. Thats where you're wrong about everything. He's something unqiue and existentially threatening to democracy. But believe what you want! I have a fucking vasectomy and when shit goes wrong I dont have to look into my childrens eyes and try to explain it. The dnc takes me for granted obviously. I have no party. But I'm not about to help Trump get elected again like you are.

So you see an existential threat to the entire country and the best you can do is to retreat into the woods, get snipped, and vote for Biden?

I'd like to see some more spine.