Trump will win the 2020 election

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Biden has one major "flaw", he's Catholic. The religion aspect is often downplayed and I hope that I'm wrong about it, but I don't think America is as indifferent towards it, as it may seem. If Biden should win, easy or not, I don't care, then I'm ready to throw away a lot of prejudices, which grew in my mind over time in regards to America and religion, and frankly, I'd be grateful if they'll disappear. As it stands though, a second Catholic POTUS would surprise me a lot more than an African-American one or a woman, or even both.

Very interesting, not a single Catholic I know it has talked about this angle.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Joe Biden does not know the riddle of steel.

I don’t think younger voters care Biden is Catholic.

Hard to say though I don’t know many seriously religious Christians.

Marek

Banned
Whoever wins I just don’t want any serious voting irregularities. The peaceful transition of power is a cornerstone of the American system.

The Trump brand is set for life anyway financially with him serving as president.

Lol

Should we tell him boys...?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
How wild would it be if Biden chose Bernie for VP. Not gonna happen but it'd be wild

Let's see who would get to be president.

Age given as of January 2021

Biden - 78
Bernie - 79
Pelosi - 80
Grassley - 87

So it looks like whoever Biden appoints as his Day 1 Secretary of State stands a pretty good chance of serving as POTUS.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Let's see who would get to be president.

Age given as of January 2021

Biden - 78
Bernie - 79
Pelosi - 80
Grassley - 87

So it looks like whoever Biden appoints as his Day 1 Secretary of State stands a pretty good chance of serving as POTUS.

where can one place bets on this?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
So how is Biden going to win if Trump is destroying the USPS and trying to rig the election?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
So how is Biden going to win if Trump is destroying the USPS and trying to rig the election?

Mobilize the voters to go to the polls? A chance of corona virus or four more years of Trump?

The real question is in states where masks are mandated what are they going to do if you come in to vote without a mask?

Naika

Street Hoop Star
How wild would it be if Biden chose Bernie for VP. Not gonna happen but it'd be wild

I'd be down for that...but one would end up with a ruptured heart and the other with low grade alzheimers. Guess which one?d

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Kamala Harris is the VP pick for Biden.

I would have thought he'd pick someone progressive like Warren to get the progressive vote but I think the DNC is aware that people just don't give a fuck right now and only want to get Trump out of office.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If Biden loses, people are probably going to react the way they are currently in Belarus.

Why do people think civil war is going to break out after the election? It will be the usual whining and business as usual. Get a fucking grip.